Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why Go To Secondary School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Go To Secondary School (954 Views)

Fire Razes Don Bosco Secondary School Hostel In Anambra (photos) / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / 7 Year Old Girl Admitted To Secondary School In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Go To Secondary School by Zeta(m): 2:51am On Dec 26, 2007
what is the need to go to a secondary school especially a public one because once you have gotten your O/levels in the WASSCE NOV/DEC exam, you have completed the first step to enter the university.In the public secondary schools the teachers rarely finish their syllabuses,they have a right to beat the students[eventhough they are innocent] and the students are exposed to unhealthy peer pressure.
I suggest that if u have an above average IQ u should just stay at home,get your relevant books and the waec syllabus and start studying.it takes about 2 years approximately to finish the syllabus.I got my O/levels while already in SS3 and i am now in the university of Benin going to my 300 level and i am just !8 plus.
Re: Why Go To Secondary School by libra101(m): 5:25am On Dec 27, 2007
This thread is meant 2let every know what a wizz kid u r, admit it zeta angry
Re: Why Go To Secondary School by raxikool(m): 11:27am On Dec 27, 2007
man if u dnt go 2 secondary school, then how wuld u cope wit the environment u are going next.
Re: Why Go To Secondary School by oghos2k(m): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2007
I sort of agree with you about the secondary school thing. Its not so relevant.I can also say I home schooled sort of cos in my secondary school days, i never really attended school at all.I'd like to know which department you are cos i'm in uniben too and also same level.To me, i still even think youre too old for that level.cos i've got people that are younger in my class.so you dont have to brag about how early you got it.
Re: Why Go To Secondary School by Zeta(m): 11:42pm On Dec 29, 2007
Am in electrical/electronics and was not really trying to brag though it sounded like it.I was just trying to make a point.
Re: Why Go To Secondary School by oghos2k(m): 1:38am On Dec 30, 2007
Then i guess we are in d same class. lol. whats your real name?
Re: Why Go To Secondary School by Zeta(m): 2:04am On Dec 30, 2007
@oghos2k you no just try.you sure say na the same UNIBEN we dey talk about or na another one we dey outside NAIJA?You suppose talk say your age is normal for the level,nothing special.You just talk say i too old for the level.Abeg talk something i fit believe.
Anyway thats just on the sideline.so how can we introduce ourselves so that we can know each other and also to check if we are already friends.
What is the name of our engineering mechanics 2 lecturer?
Re: Why Go To Secondary School by oghos2k(m): 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2007
Do you mean Olagbegi?
Re: Why Go To Secondary School by Zeta(m): 3:26am On Jan 01, 2008
@oghos2k sorry for my doubt of whether you are a real UNIBEN 300 level Engine student.I just had to ask.So whats your first name?Mine is Efe.
So how are you preparing to go back to school for the next session?
If you are good,which i think you are, you might have had a look at the thermodynamics , engine maths 3 and fluid mechanics e.t.c.I personally think that the fluid is easier than the thermo.
Maybe we will meet in school and exchange handshakes sometime.
my email address is efeariaroo4real@yahoo.com
Its been nice talking,hope you will do the same.
L8r
Re: Why Go To Secondary School by oghos2k(m): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2008
I think i Know you. Aint you Sola's friend I mean sola in computer now in electrical.I was on break efe, not in school and i sort of enjoyed my break not kill it with asalor and Obanor.But i must really tell you that youre really a proud person. If youre the efe i think i know, you dont look proud but the way you talk here "gush", its anoying.Youre full of yourself.
Re: Why Go To Secondary School by Zeta(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2008
@oghos2k
hey men, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOUR NAME and yes,i am sola's friend.I won't look so proud once you get to know me though very body has pride in one form or the other.I for one just have a little pride in that i am good in any thing that requires mathematical analysis and imagination.I guess i am that way cos i am not really good in anything else.Almost like a geek,but not as uncool.
You could add your phone number in your reply if you feel its okay so that i could call you in school when the session starts fully.Mine is 08022659599.
Re: Why Go To Secondary School by oghos2k(m): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2008
now i know youre nothing but a jerk. Too bad youre not my type.You really think youre one hell of a genius and u think ure good with mathematical analysis.It invariable means u should be able to decipher any kind of code even if its encrypted with the SSL. I kinda got a code am working on and you being my genius cryptographer friend, i'll like you to take a look at the codes and see if you can make meaning from it. will send it to you as soon as its compiled. K?
Re: Why Go To Secondary School by Zeta(m): 4:31am On Jan 04, 2008
@oghos2k
You know what, let me just relieve you of the burden you feel to talk to me.Its very clear you don't want to be friends with me.You already hate me from the way i think and talk.I just thank God you are not a girl in our class. Everytime i reach out, you just break me in my expectations.Soory,am just an ordinary guy just tryna add just one more friend to his very little circle of friends.Just like you said "you are not my type".Again i deeply apologize.Guess in school you will just look at me and say look at that proud dum boy thinking He his all that, since you know who i am.Very smart, not revealing yourself.You outsmarted me there,thanks for that lesson.I know there exists a parti think in proverbs where God said the humble attract Him and the proud repel Him.So i try as much as possible not to be proud.
I like your style, few words,remain anonymous.its the best.Even in the Bible it constantly said not to be quick to words.I guess i will just retreat to my shell which i have always been in untill recently.You could still send the codes, just tell me the task.I doubt if i can do anything with it.If i could undo ever posting that reply or topic in nairaland i would do that right this second.PEEEEEACE!!.
Re: Why Go To Secondary School by oghos2k(m): 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2008
I don't Hate you and don't think i have the time to hate anyone now.Theres really nothing to hide about myself. am also sola friend and we both changed from comp to EEE. I'm david. You seem kind of scared of the girls in class. You know, it'll be real fun if i just print this whole thread and paste it on the notice boards in the faculty. You know you'll really become popular because everyone'll want to know who the Efe is.Lol.just kidding anyway:your not dealing with a psycho.We'll still say hi to ourselves in class but still, youre just not my type.I sort of prefer one with a little bit of humility.i really think you should work on yourself. K? and maybe grow up.

(1) (Reply)

Unilag To Release 3rd List {true/false} / I Gets Fed up 'My Course & School' Advice on How I Can Change Needed / Esut Forthcoming Post-utme Exam For 2011/2012 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.