Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals (13416 Views)

''Wanted: Maximum Security For Mr. President As Corruption Fights Back'' / Nigerian Troops Recapture Baga After Fierce Battle With Terrorists / Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by Super1759: 7:03am On Aug 18, 2012
Smh** I hope TA orji and others are seeing what they will pass through soon
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by Stallion77(f): 7:13am On Aug 18, 2012
Has he also gone violent Or gaga?
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 18, 2012
fashizie: one man wit all deez looted cash
he still got die hard fans.the problem with nigeria.

Wait till the day he will be released and received in Nigeria with tumultous applause.Same way the likes of Dariye,Alams and Bode were received.

The more you loot,the more your popularity in Nigeria.
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by jonabee(m): 7:16am On Aug 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Jonathan will grant him anmesty same way he did to Alamesia sooon as he is released.He will be appointed Niger Delta minister so he can recoup all he has lost.

Has Alams been granted amnesty?? LMAO
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 18, 2012
jonabee:

Has Alams been granted amnesty?? LMAO

Not only amnesty,he's retardeen's right hand man in Aso rock even with an appointment !
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by seedord247(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2012
I pray say make USA handle the eediot after serving his years in uk. USA fit dashh am 30 years in prison with hard labor. grin
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by sylve11: 7:42am On Aug 18, 2012
Mr. Ibori sorry o. grin grin cool
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by DANILSA(m): 7:45am On Aug 18, 2012
odocity: From minimum to miximum prison.If there is any prison more than maximum prison,let them put him there,he deserve it.He is a big thief.
U mean Guatanamo maximum facility.grin
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by Burger01(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2012
saxywale: I pray Ibori drops his soap several times while bathing grin
Kai Ibori! ur own don finish kpatakpata. See ur life.
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by chrisxxx(m): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2012
Ibori was one of the governors in ss with leniency when it came to looting public funds. Ibori's loot is child's play when compared to one particular among them in ss. It baffles to note that others still enjoy covering fire from the executive and judiciary. I trust the law and its long arms. One day.................. I reserve my comments.
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2012
Too bad! Now I pity him so much.I pray he doesn't die in the process.unfortunately he has to be a scapegoat and lesson to others.
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2012
berem: Too bad! Now I pity him so much.I pray he doesn't die in the process.unfortunately he has to be a scapegoat and lesson to others.

Pity him for what ?
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by VoodooDoll(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2012
LMAO, shocked shocked

so "James Ibori" will now be known as "Samantha Two Holes!"

Kai, the man go walk very very funnily upon leaving that place !
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by mirob(f): 8:01am On Aug 18, 2012
berem: Too bad! Now I pity him so much.I pray he doesn't die in the process.unfortunately he has to be a scapegoat and lesson to others.

Lesson ke,can they ever learn? They will still steal dey go and we go dey watch them.
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by fulfillment2020(m): 8:02am On Aug 18, 2012
mmmustapha: grin dan buroba barawo, he should be sentence life in prison, shege igbo kawai
What brought igbo in this discussion? When did Ibori became an Igbo man?....Go and make ur finding very well, not everybody from SE or SS are igbo. Illitrate aboki like u.
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by StepG: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2012
When I did my NYSC in 2006,Delta state then govern by Ibori was nice place to be we had enough good food in the camp,security,state monthly welfare,etc at the end of my service year I got many offers with multinationals which made me held Delta state in high esteem.most of us praised his road constructions,housing scheme etc we were even in govt.for the passing out night party.Now things have taken a new turn don't know what went wrong with ibori n whole of Delta state.Its a pity though.
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by honouruy(m): 8:17am On Aug 18, 2012
D once aclaimed odidigboigbo of africa. So sorry 4 him. I hope oda co theft in naija wil take note
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2012
Sahara Reporters (again)? I'm taking this report with a pinch of salt. Sahara Reporters is just about as credible as a spoof website these days. The whole purpose of the (likely false) report is to induce a delirious gloating spree among short-sighted and undiscerning onlookers of the Ibori saga.
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by slimdiggi: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2012
By the time he finishes in that prison,G.BAY will b waiting for him,ole oshi
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by freecocoa(f): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2012
See his ugly face,he's even still fat sef.

They should just provide him with enough vaseline and diapers,he'll surely need those.

Hopeless criminal cheesy
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by avalontony(m): 9:50am On Aug 18, 2012
naija de add new words to dictionary, farouk= bribery, ibori= thief thief, boko haram= local/international terrorist. naija we too much joor.
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by uprigtd: 9:52am On Aug 18, 2012
No vase.line 4 there o... Him ar.se go gist am wen him leave there.
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by Skii(m): 9:54am On Aug 18, 2012
Did we all miss the last part of the report? Or it is me that I don't get it

They are planning to reclaim $15 million shocked bribe? AS WHAT?? angry WHERE OR HOW ON EARTH DID HE GET THAT MONEY??

DELTANS SHOULD BETTER WAKE UP!!
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by Csami(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2012
This is his anus hole before prison o, this will be the anus hole after prison 0....hope they wack him as well after 12.11yrs of his prison sentence.
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 18, 2012
I am sorry, I do not respond to information from Sahara Reporters.
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by dowjones(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2012
saxywale: I pray Ibori drops his soap several times while bathing grin

that's not a good prayer..I heard in maximum prison.once u drop a soap, you MUST pick it.

1 Like

Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by dowjones(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2012
Billyonaire: I am sorry, I do not respond to information from Sahara Reporters.

very true. Sahara reporters is full of boolsh!t
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by nagoma(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2012

My advice is that you take heed forewarned if fore armed. A single lap top ( out of 40) illegally acquired can cause much trouble in a just society.

1 Like

Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by nduchucks: 11:02am On Aug 18, 2012

You are becoming famous. Apparently, those you are criticising have decided to identify you in an online article as a Phantom Sh*tter, I don't believe this ==>. Source
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by monkeyleg: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2012
Hmm, Poor chap. Probably didnt bargain or preprare for this. He will be bent double by the time he gets out. I am wondering if Uduaghan has gone to visit him yet
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by yyb14: 11:41am On Aug 18, 2012
VoodooDoll: LMAO, shocked shocked

so "James Ibori" will now be known as "Samantha Two Holes!"

Kai, the man go walk very very funnily upon leaving that place !
hehehe badt guy
Re: Ibori Moved To Maximum Security Prison With Terrorists And Violent Criminals by Oceemo(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2012
Hiz jst unlucky dats it cuz big criminals d d flex 9ija money don hpn.. Aya ibori hard luck

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recession: FG Recants, To Dump Assets Sale Proposal- Lai Mohammed / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of N449Million Found by EFCC To Federal Government / Nigerians Petition Buhari Over Locked Shops In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.