Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Is Nairaland Not On Linkedin? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is Nairaland Not On Linkedin? (792 Views)

IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? / The Best Blog In Nigeria Is Nairaland Not Lindaikeji Nor Bellanaija / Is Nairaland A Clique? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nairaland Not On Linkedin? by Cuddlemii: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2012
Why is Nairaland not on Linkedin?

Is it for the purpose of privacy?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Not On Linkedin? by werepeLeri: 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2012
whats the meaning of this?
Re: Why Is Nairaland Not On Linkedin? by Cuddlemii: 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
werepeLeri: whats the meaning of this?

Its just a question. Why can't I "follow" my favorite Nigerian forum on linkedin?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Not On Linkedin? by Pharoh: 12:20am On Aug 18, 2012
^^ Nairaland is not a professional Network so it does not have to be there. Please delete this thread and ask some questions privately.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Not On Linkedin? by Cuddlemii: 1:21am On Aug 18, 2012
Pharoh: ^^ Nairaland is not a professional Network so it does not have to be there. Please delete this thread and ask some questions privately.

Its a simple question! Jeez!
Why are you guys making a big deal out of it? We learn everyday!
Twitter & Facebook are on linkedin as well. Linkedin is not necessary for professional networking alone. A lot of business brands or sites are there for people to follow and get enlightened about. We have job/vacancy, business, education, car business, advertisement etc on Nairaland,Hence Nairaland has its professional side too. A lot of us got far with our careers with the help of Nairaland. I just asked cos Nairaland is on FB & twitter. Its a harmless question, Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Not On Linkedin? by Pharoh: 5:40am On Aug 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Its a simple question! Jeez!
Why are you guys making a big deal out of it? We learn everyday!
Twitter & Facebook are on linkedin as well. Linkedin is not necessary for professional networking alone. A lot of business brands or sites are there for people to follow and get enlightened about. We have job/vacancy, business, education, car business, advertisement etc on Nairaland,Hence Nairaland has its professional side too. A lot of us got far with our careers with the help of Nairaland. I just asked cos Nairaland is on FB & twitter. Its a harmless question, Thank you!

Oh i did not mean it this way my dear friend, just trying to cover for you before the usual good for nothing people start bashing you here and sorry if it sounded condensing but it was not my intention. Those two you mentioned are companies i mean professional companies with professionals working for them. They also have company updates where you can see news for job offers, new hires and job position changes. Nairaland is probably nothing like that and if they do then it would be on a small scale which is not worth following. Most people follow companies because they have something tangible to gain from it or something like that.

Again sorry if i sounded harsh initially and truly we are all here to learn, i have learned alot from you too and just keep on being yourself, Thank you too! smiley
Re: Why Is Nairaland Not On Linkedin? by Cuddlemii: 5:46am On Aug 18, 2012
Pharoh:

Oh i did not mean it this way my dear friend, just trying to cover for you before the usual good for nothing people start bashing you here and sorry if it sounded condensing but it was not my intention. Those two you mentioned are companies i mean professional companies with professionals working for them. They also have company updates where you can see news for job offers, new hires and job position changes. Nairaland is probably nothing like that and if they do then it would be on a small scale which is not worth following. Most people follow companies because they have something tangible to gain from it or something like that.

Again sorry if i sounded harsh initially and truly we are all here to learn, i have learned alot from you too and just keep on being yourself, Thank you too! smiley

No worries! smiley
Anyways your attention is needed here---> https://www.nairaland.com/1015990/two-play-game-competition-test

(1) (Reply)

Your Song/songs Of The Year 2012 / The First Time My Post Made Front Page / Imo State Deputy Gov. JUDE AGBASO Has Been Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.