Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,503 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

How Do I Obtain Fake Medical Report - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Obtain Fake Medical Report (3552 Views)

Fake Medical Laboratory Scientist Sent To Jail / Minister Of Health To Close Down Fake Medical Laboratories / Beware Of Fake Medical Tests And Diagnosis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Obtain Fake Medical Report by Goddys(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2012
I am a student,and as a result of an urgent need that demanded my presence and attention,I was unable to write my 2nd semester exam in school.The only condition for school authorities to waive the registered courses is on health issues only.Please advice me on how to obtain fake medical report for the above purpose
Re: How Do I Obtain Fake Medical Report by chippyripp: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
Go to any general hospital.For instance Ikeja general hospital if you reside in lagos.You will see touts at the gate just talk to them or the security man at the gate they will assist you in obtaining one
Re: How Do I Obtain Fake Medical Report by Ogiandplantain: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
Goddys:
I am a student,and as a result of an urgent need that demanded my presence and attention,I was unable to write my 2nd semester exam in school.The only condition for school authorities to waive the registered courses is on health issues only.Please advice me on how to obtain fake medical report for the above purpose
How did you go about it

(1) (Reply)

Lassa Fever: One Dies, 32 Suspected Casesrecorded In Gombe / Man Reportedly Pregnant After Having Sexxx With Neighbor’s Wife (PHOTOS) / Surrogacy, another alternative for waiting couples before adoption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.