Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church (52697 Views)

Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party / Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles / Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by solomon111(m): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
SimonAndal: I command the fire of the unholy ghost on whomsoever created this topic!
blasphemy!
Smh.
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Ejine(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2012
Is this how easily threads make the frontpage these days?

Well, I guess I should also take a picture of myself shiittting in the toilet wearing a face cap and humming the national anthem.

That one is sure to also make the Nairaland frontpage. undecided grin
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by chucky234(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
Dbanj sneeze na front page straight
Dbanj smile na front page
Dbanj wear pant and singlet na fp
Dbanj brush teeth na front page
Dbanj buy wristwatch na fp
Dbanj bleep babe na fp
Haba mods,make una dey try put some of those crapps inside trash folder na,abi una no get trash can?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Orikinla(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2012
President Goodluck Jonathan also did the same before his PDP rigged elections and see what hypocrisy has caused Nigeria when hypocrites pay lip service from their throat and not from their heart.
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by duality(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2012
Freiburger:
na my mouth you wan hear say day don break.

no qualms; since you are one of those who just talk.
i was only trying to get your point. obviously, you got nothing.
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by kensandrea: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
[size=15pt] it goes a long way wat a pity [/size][size=20pt]A PLANE WITHOUT PILOT[/size]
[quote author=duality]
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Bioxstar(f): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
Viewing this topic: Gizbee, bunmikay(f), Zi, ebbyneza, innocent82, hotchamalah(m), ludasam222(m), PHIPEX(m), bumps(m), ADETAYATA, talk2tosep, manjohnel, Hawkeye(m), MMJ(m), Bec(f), ernestleon(m), tissot84, egbeman1, nanoken, lagerwhenindoubt(m), brightmon, honharr(m), Enoquin(f), fuzek, irpheezy, posh9ky(f), amygreat24(f), bimsie(f), cool4ny(m), JaiyeJeje(m), Chubhie(m), melody j(m), farydah, drzed(m), dplordx(m), crackjoor, dandoki, movmentish(m), cleff j , sweetsuccess, caye(m), mascott(m), devmantic(m), shuga, Chidiejims, Mallam20, glimpse(f), boyendowed(m), deeplow, Presidentcarter, galaxy4rep, Joeblis(m), lordjay, Orikinla(m), chiebube, lorddannie, Lucky gurl(f), javalove(m), Coefficient(m), owner(m) and 106 guest(s
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by madeit2thetop(m): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
Why is he not using his shades now..mtscheew
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by emmalux2(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
i_am_model: Christ died for us without us asking for it in the first place. He redeemed us with His own precious blood,but the devil seeks to buy that redeemed soul with money & fame. Wish D'banj the best.
@tiwasavage check this out. www.testimoniesofheavenandhell.com/2011/03/angelica-zambrano-was-shown-the-kingdoms-of-heaven-and-hell-and-the-return-of-christ/ Hell fire is real.
i_am_model: Christ died for us without us asking for it in the first place. He redeemed us with His own precious blood,but the devil seeks to buy that redeemed soul with money & fame. Wish D'banj the best.
@tiwasavage check this out. www.testimoniesofheavenandhell.com/2011/03/angelica-zambrano-was-shown-the-kingdoms-of-heaven-and-hell-and-the-return-of-christ/ Hell fire is real.
[quote author=i_am_model]Christ died for us without us asking for it in the first place. He redeemed us with His own precious blood,but the devil seeks to buy that redeemed soul with money & fame. Wish D'banj 0 check this out. www.testimoniesofheavenandhell.com/2011/03/angelica-zambrano-was-shown-the-kingdoms-of-heaven-and-hell-and-the-return-of-christ/ Hell fire is real.
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by emmalux2(m): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
i_am_model: Christ died for us without us asking for it in the first place. He redeemed us with His own precious blood,but the devil seeks to buy that redeemed soul with money & fame. Wish D'banj the best.[/punt check this out. www.testimoniesofheavenandhell.com/2011/03/angelica-zambrano-was-shown-the-kingdoms-of-heaven-and-hell-and-the-return-of-christ/ Hell fire is real. [quote author=i_am_model]Christ died for us without us asking for it in the first place. He redeemed us with His own precious blood,but the devil seeks to buy that redeemed soul with money & fame. Wish D'banj the best.
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
one thing you guys dont know is that Dbanj way back in nigeria navy secondary school abeokuta ogun state was hte one that leads prayer and worship in school for us...he has been religious since when i knew him.....Dapo only changed personality as he became a musician.....he is really a changed person....we have not talked for years but just 3 days ago i chatted with him on facebook....i was even shocked because i hated him since 2005 when he snubbed me...but i was shocked when he added me on facebook and even chatted me up

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Rick9(m): 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2012
Pray well O.
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by samuelfatoki(m): 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
So who self fear death before u de sing with kanye west!RUBISH! grin
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
I feel you jo Baba D'Banj, after Pastor finish we move straight to Baba Alapo Meji shrine, who kno which wan go work
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by nairalady(f): 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
lol..funny pic

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by piogau88: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
He redeemed us with His own precious blood,but the devil seeks to buy that redeemed soul with money & fame. Wish him the best.[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/iPhone.gif[/img]
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by DeaconFrost1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
So how would this affect the price of garri in the market?
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Tittos: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
He looks like the one praying for the pastor..see all the muscles and veins he is using to pray..does he also weed before praying..he thinks he is on stage
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by kk4kiss(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
grin we all nid prayers shall
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Revolva(m): 4:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
emmalux2: [color=#990000][/color] @tiwasavage check this out. www.testimoniesofheavenandhell.com/2011/03/angelica-zambrano-was-shown-the-kingdoms-of-heaven-and-hell-and-the-return-of-christ/ Hell fire is real. @tiwasavage check this out. www.testimoniesofheavenandhell.com/2011/03/angelica-zambrano-was-shown-the-kingdoms-of-heaven-and-hell-and-the-return-of-christ/ Hell fire is real.

Foolish brainwashed africans want to go to heaven and even promising their own poverty citizen who is suffering as a cause of some few greedy politicians hellfire - why are people not in a logic sense - no such places exists ok its just a state of mind - you die you die return to dust where you were created from - as for dbanj dat nigga aint illuminati he does not even have the stat quo even or intelligence to be sef - stupid people dat does not know what masonry is about- if him like make him pray for mosque or church or tajmahal na him sabi na him know him problem

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by talk2D: 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
Tell me why Seun started Nairaland??
And some still behave like...
Don't you know what a FORUM is?
let me give u a hint-it is to share information,knowledge, entertain, interact e.t.c
After all,some will say has this reduce the cup of garri ? That you in particular refuse to plant cassava,process it to garri and resell for 10 kobo.
Abi,what has your post too done to reduce it?
If you think, Mr. President no do anything wey good, why not start from counsellor in your neighbourhood to reach there...abi was he not born of a woman like you?...even if you check some of our leaders background, your situation better their own.
And all you do is to type NS on NL to let us know sey you too dey contribute.
You better get a lyf and let us enjoy our Megabytes with some gist and pics like this.
Ride on MODERATORS!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
That is very good for him, now why is this news??
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by kay29000(m): 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
@Revolva, i feel ur pain. Nigerians, and the whole of Africa are so backward with all these limiting beliefs they hold. I guess d banj just did this so his mom would have rest of mind. I am sure people in their thousands would have been disturbing her with all the superstitious crap. Africans need to WAKE UP.

Pple needd to take a minute and look around them...and take another moment to think...i mean, just simple thinking. Who started Nairaland? Seun...a non believer. Who is the richest man in the world, and the biggest individual giver to charity, and the reason a lot of people can perform simple task on the computer? Bill Gates...a non-believer. Einstein, Edison, marcony...all scientist that have made ground breaking changes in the world with their individual works...all non-believers.

Where do people go to connect with friends and family? Facebook...owned by Mark Zuckerberg...a non believer.

Programming since birth wont allow people make sense out of what i just typed, or even reason, buta few people get it.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Okijajuju1(m): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
After a useless track like Oyato, he definitely needs some Jesus and Jazzy.
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by cindyrella(f): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
DCAT: poster must be idle minded..... pooo on this thread.
Ewwwwwwwww angry
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by chiboy1928(m): 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
U guys are fool and hw does dat affect the price of crayfish or garri in d market abeg let talk about somting important and throw away dis crab,I see d banj evry day so noting special abt him to me excuse me jareeee.
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Kingbuka1: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
Jesus christ died for our sins even when we were sinners...............God is great,marvellous,wonderful

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by OmoAlata(f): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
Who is this D'banj? I've seen him mentioned a lot on nairaland. Pardon my ignorance but I don't live in Nigeria smiley I suppose I could simply google him grin
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by RAPMAN02(m): 8:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
tshoboy: Dis pic was b4 he joined Good music.he wears jesus piece now
its after. Cant u see d chain
tshoboy: Dis pic was b4 he joined Good music.he wears jesus piece now
its after. Cant u see d chain
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by lumeneng22: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
If jim iyke can be on front page choping corn,why not a lunatic recieving prayer?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angela Okorie Joins IK Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo, Pretty Mike, Groomsmen / Tekno Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars - Fans React / Man Hawking Bottle Water In Suit Spotted In Lagos State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.