Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

Elderly Propose For Marriage - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Elderly Propose For Marriage (801 Views)

Elderly Man Riding A Ram Like A Horse / Photo Of The Day - Best Way To Propose / I Propose To A Poor Girl In My Village, See Her Family Reaction (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elderly Propose For Marriage by ThugLife1(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2007
There were these two elderly people living in a Florida old age home.
He was a widower and she a widow. They had known one another for
a number of years.

Now, one evening, there was a community supper in the big activity center.
These two were at the same table, across from one another. As the meal
went on, he made a few admiring glances at her and finally gathered up
his courage to ask her, "Will you marry me?"
After some 'careful consideration,' she answered, "Yes, I will."

The meal ended and with a few more pleasant exchanges, they went to
their respective rooms. Next morning, he was troubled. "Did she say 'yes'
or
did she say 'no'?" He couldn't remember. Try as he would, he just could not

recall.Not even a faint memory. When he tried to see her, he found that
she had gone to visit her daughter.

With trepidation, he went to the telephone and called her. First, he
explained to her that his memory was not as good as it used to be. Then
he reviewed the lovely evening past. As he gained a
little more courage, he then inquired of her, "When I asked if you would
marry me, did you say 'Yes' or did you say 'No'?"

He was delighted to hear her say, "Why, I said, 'Yes, I will' and I meant
it with all my heart." Then she continued, "And I am so glad that you
called, because I couldn't remember who had asked me."
Re: Elderly Propose For Marriage by ThugLife1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2007
Which company you work for

Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies. The nurse comes up to the first man and says, “Congratulations, you got twins.
The man said “How strange, I’m the manager of Minnesota Twins.

After awhile the nurse comes up to the second man and says, “Congratulations, you got triplets.”
Man was like “Hmmm, strange I worked as a director for the “3 musketeers.” Finally, the nurse comes up to the third man and says
“Congratulations, you got twins x2.” Man is happy and says, “Ironic, I work for the hotel “4 Seasons.”

All three of them are happy until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place, cursing God and banging his head on the wall. They asked him what’s wrong and he answered, “What’s wrong? I work for 7up”!
Re: Elderly Propose For Marriage by ThugLife1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2007
You've saved the wrong person

One day Bush was out jogging and accidentally fell from a bridge into a very cold river.
Three boys, playing along the river, saw the accident. Without a second thought, they jumped in the water and dragged the wet president out of the river.
After cleaning up he said, "Boys, you saved the President of the United States today. You deserve a reward. You name it, I'll give it to you."
The first boy said, "Please, I'd like a ticket to Disneyland!"
"I'll personally hand it to you," said Bush. "I'd like a pair of Nike Air Turbos," the second boy said.
"I'll buy them myself and give them to you," said Bush. "And I'd like a wheelchair with a stereo in it," said the third boy.
"I'll personally , wait a second, son, you're not handicapped!"
"No, but I will be when my father finds out whom I saved from drowning."
Re: Elderly Propose For Marriage by ThugLife1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2007
Vey funny santa singh jokes!!!

This case happened in a hospital's Intensive care ward where Patients always died in the same bed and on all Sunday morning at 11a.m, regardless of their medical condition.

This puzzled the doctors and some even thought that it had something to do with the supernatural. No one could solve the mystery as to why the deaths took place at 11 AM.

So a world-wide expert team was constituted and they decided to go down to the ward to investigate the cause of the incidents. So on the next Sunday morning few minutes before 11 a.m. all doctors and nurses nervously waited outside the ward to see for themselves
What the terrible phenomenon was all about. Some were holding wooden crosses, prayer books and other holy objects to ward off evil,
Just when the! Clock struck 11,

And then,

then,

then,

Santa Singh, the part-time Sunday sweeper, entered the ward and Unplugged the life support system & plugged in the vacuum cleaner.
Re: Elderly Propose For Marriage by ThugLife1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2007
Warnings!

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol is a major factor in dancing like an idiot.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may make you think you are whispering when you are not.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe you are invisible.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to tell the same boring story over and over again until your friends want to strangle you.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause you to thay shings like thish.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to believe that your ex is really dying for you to call them at 4:00 in the morning.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause serious rug burns on the forehead and chin area.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may create the illusion that you are tougher, handsomer and smarter than some really big guy named Bubba.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may lead you to think people are laughing WITH you.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may cause a flux in the time-space continuum, whereby gaps of time may seem to
disappear.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may result in pregnancy.

WARNING: Consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the heck happened to your pants,
Re: Elderly Propose For Marriage by ituen(m): 4:04am On Dec 27, 2007
I am beginning to build confidence in u
Re: Elderly Propose For Marriage by ndubest(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2007
nice jokes here guys
keep them coming
Re: Elderly Propose For Marriage by ThugLife1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2007
ituen:

lol
Re: Elderly Propose For Marriage by ThugLife1(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2007
ituen:

lol
Re: Elderly Propose For Marriage by clemcykul(f): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2007
ROFMLO yeah ure ryte iteun hes not an empty head, hes got good stuffs underneath grin

welldone thug keep thuggn our lifes grin grin grin grin
Re: Elderly Propose For Marriage by ThugLife1(m): 1:31am On Dec 29, 2007
clemcykul:

ROFMLO yeah ure ryte iteun hes not an empty head, hes got good stuffs underneath grin

welldone thug keep thuggn our lifes grin grin grin grin
cool smiley

(1) (Reply)

Is This Love / How Can I Send Private Message To Seun / Who Wan Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.