Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Whosale Clothes Now Available For Good Prices - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Whosale Clothes Now Available For Good Prices (607 Views)

Small Tiger Generators For Sale.in Bulk ...good Prices / 100% Genuine Generators 4 Sale At Very Good Prices. Elemax,kipor And King Craft / We deliver Diesel to you-Companies & Org in PortHarcourt and Lagos@good Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whosale Clothes Now Available For Good Prices by NDelta(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
Hello,
Please contact me via the email adress provided below or blk berry pin (when u mail) for pictures, i deal on male and female clothes from UK, CHINA, INDIA and the US, I currently have different ladies and male clothes, perfumes in bulk and i am looking for new customers. I have attached a picture of one of the available styles just to give you an idea of what to expect. This is not an internet business, you come to see the clothes, inspect them and if you like them then you can "CASH AND CARRY". The wholesale prices are reasonably low.

We operate withing Port Harcourt and Bayelsa.

Drop a mail at bikablack@yahoo.co.uk then we can take it from there

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity Bag Of Rice 50kg Imported Premium Quality 4 Just N5,000 / Concertina Razor Wire / Maximum Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.