Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Uncle Wants To Sleep Wit Me His Niece - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Uncle Wants To Sleep Wit Me His Niece (4002 Views)

Serious Minded Guy Needed For Arrange Marriage With My Niece in London / Husband Wanted For My Niece / Anylady Wanna Ride Wit Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Wants To Sleep Wit Me His Niece by udohjaphet: 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
Pls. Fellow nairalanders i hav a girl my fiance in short she was abut gaining admishon in my skul. I've graduated 4rm dey and i've seen sum1 a lecturer who has promised to make the admishon stuff and we've agreed on a certain amount which i told my girl and the mum knows me very and likes me very well which she agree also . Now her uncle is a senior man there in the skul she has been calling this her uncle attention but her uncle did not want to pick her calls until she even told her dad to call the brother which the dad did only once and they discus how she wil get the admishon which the uncle did not name his price to the brother. Now the uncle has told her to bring the slip she went to the office and he said that she will sleep tonight wit the girl and the girl say no that she did not tel her mum in the hus the uncle suggested he will cal the mum the girl say the mum will not take kindly wit her. Meanwhile 4rm office they went to a hotel cus he is married. But wen she came back & reported to me i adviced her not to tel mum cus i know mum wil not take it kindly there wil be problem in the family. Then another day he call again to bring her credentials she went and she was wit her period i adviced her to go wh she did. That she shud be careful. Then dey went again to the hotel and the uncle told her let them be frnds if she had a frnd wh she say yes then de uncle say he wil not want her to hav any frnd again she shud brake up the frnds. Already the uncle has undressed him self standing naked . There after she say he was like forcin her she den say that if he forces her to sleep wit her she wil tel in the hus den the uncle den left her alone. Now my problem is i've decided to tel her mum but my girl said no and i've decided to confront the man and maim him but my girl says no cus if her mum knew i told my girl the daughter not to tel her mum @ 1st mum will not be happy wit me pls ur candid advice is needed help me out. Thks
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sleep Wit Me His Niece by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
Chai!, and u are a graduate? From what school sef? shocked your friend seems to be trying to gain an illegal admission into the school,so let her go thru the proper way. smiley
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sleep Wit Me His Niece by Dyt(f): 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2012
undecided undecided undecided

Back 2 d topic
U said she went in2 d hotel wit d uncle d 1st nyt n dey both slpt ryt?
Scratches head

She went again
On her period dis tym

Inshort, I don't understand anyth sef
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sleep Wit Me His Niece by mrkels(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
Couldn't read the post, try editing it and correct some mistakes abeg!
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sleep Wit Me His Niece by donkarly(m): 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
Legit1: Chai!, and u are a graduate? From what school sef? shocked your friend seems to be trying to gain an illegal admission into the school,so let her go thru the proper way. smiley
Dyt: undecided undecided undecided

Back 2 d topic
U said she went in2 d hotel wit d uncle d 1st nyt n dey both slpt ryt?
Scratches head

She went again
On her period dis tym

Inshort, I don't understand anyth sef
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sleep Wit Me His Niece by udohjaphet: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2012
Thks @ legit1 2600 took the exams & they r lookin 4 150 student she did well but to follow up and monitor. @ dyt she she didn't do it she did'nt slept in the hotel @mr kels i.ll do.
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sleep Wit Me His Niece by udohjaphet: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2012
Now her uncle wants to sleep wit her b4 he cud help her get admission. And being a frnd entirely . But i wanted to deal with him the uncle but my girl says no also that the issue shud be kept aside from her mum not to no cus mum wil not be happy if she knows she has been hiding stuff like this for some time and also the family will scatter cus of her. Pls help. Does it mean that she had done anything wit the uncle ?
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sleep Wit Me His Niece by mrkels(m): 12:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
Bro most likely, imagine that disgusting bastarrrd geting naaked in front of your girl, your girl dey f-up sha, all cos of admission?
She should report to her mun,if she does not, you let her mun know. This is highly sacrilageous I tell you.
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sleep Wit Me His Niece by udohjaphet: 7:51am On Aug 23, 2012
Mr kels thk u pls help me let it make front page so i get much reply cus 2 head are better than 1 thk u 4 ur kind adviced
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sleep Wit Me His Niece by doctokwus: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
U definitely must av got admission& saw ur way thru school thru runs& u are introducin dis poor girl to d same path u followed dat has produced dis ur horrid construction of a post.There are thousands dat still gain admission thru their own ability& without paying a dime.Let dis girl go thru that same path,so that she will turn out a good graduate& be able to hold her head high,u are definitely a poor reflection of a graduate.
Re: My Uncle Wants To Sleep Wit Me His Niece by udohjaphet: 4:57am On Aug 24, 2012
Thk u doctoku i did'nt no ur ass hole an irresponsible human must u reply to evry post idiot of ur type an insane bastard.

(1) (Reply)

Common *Noticed* Chemistries On Nairaland Aka Flirting And Love / Ikotun, Egbeda, Idimu, Ipaja, Hook Up Ladies Only / Am Bored!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.