Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Lecturers Vs Politician - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturers Vs Politician (991 Views)

OAU Lecturers Accuse Mgt Of Administering N3.5 Billion Without Due Process / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / University Girl Confesses On Facebook To Have Infected 31 Lecturers With HIV/AID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturers Vs Politician by negbenebor(f): 5:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
The rate of curruption in higher institution is alarming,what most lecturers understand is 'block' and sex,they even get to the point of fustrating those who can't or don't give it to them,they are the reasone why students are lazy.They give good grades to people that dnt deserve it,there was a situation in one of these university were a final year accounting student could not answer what an 'asset' was or the side of balance sheet you find 'bills receivable' which is a very simple question that a secondary school student that offers financial accounting can answer and this is a second class upper student and its because he is a 'lecturer boy'.'Lecturer boys they marks script,collect 'block' from other student,block their other courses and also get female student for the lecturer.and other things lecturers do.On the other hand politicians promise and fail,they take and collect bribe,do rituals and embezzle.And all this got me thinking where we are heading to in nigeria.Lecturers and politicians who is more corrupt?
Re: Lecturers Vs Politician by 4eduski: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2012
its true o,i think its lecturer nw o
Re: Lecturers Vs Politician by free2tech: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
I dont agree with your points against lecturers but it happens. Why must a lecturer be frustrating a female student because he want to sleep with such students. Anyway we have dogs among us but brilliant students are difficult to be failed because some institution management give students room to call for their scripts if the score is doubtful. Where such exist then the management of the institution could be the result of the problem. Many of our ladies now in tertiary institution always seduce lecturers with all sort of dresses and gimmick to entice males lecturers. Some even went to an extent of charming. Lecturing is a difficult job if you are partial among the gender. But you always enjoy it when you are gender balance.
Re: Lecturers Vs Politician by negbenebor(f): 4:06am On Aug 22, 2012
@free2tech I dont agree with your points against lecturers but it happens..... U said it all,u said its true even if u dnt agree.i talked about politicians too and i asked who is more corrupt,ur idea isnt anoda persön's idea.ya girls seduce bt SOME lecturers dnt have self control and some call 4 it.try and watch lecturer otubu of aau.

(1) (Reply)

FUTYOLA (MAUTECH) 2nd Admission List Update / Is A UK Degree Worth It? / Nuc Shuts Down 50 Fake Universities...says Parents Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.