Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,782 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

"The BOSS" Rick Ross Hit The Stage And Ripped It. The Summer Jam Concert - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / "The BOSS" Rick Ross Hit The Stage And Ripped It. The Summer Jam Concert (922 Views)

Pictures From The Lagos Countdown Concert 2012 / Rick Ross Visits Lagos This Friday!!! Confirmed / Nigerian Parents Paid Rick Ross 15 Million Naira To Attend Son's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The BOSS" Rick Ross Hit The Stage And Ripped It. The Summer Jam Concert by 21BoardMedia: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2012
"The BOSS" Rick Ross hit the stage and ripped it. The Summer Jam concert held last night at Eko Hotel, Lagos. Enjoy!!!
Watch Big Brother winner Karen Igho over-excited act, expecting to see THE BOSS himself...lol. Very funny...what she's got to say
Karen Igho..."Where's him BOSS man...I love him oh...I like him."
Asked what's her favorite Rick Ross song...
"Hmmnnn...what's that song....uhhmmmm? Dey don catch me."
"Which song did he sing again...help me out...help me out..."
I just know he sang one song...I'm a "BALLS"
Very funny....but sure she's just herself and that's it!.
Watch and enjoy...!!!
Click link below to watch...and enjoy!!!...LOL
http://21boardmedia..com/2012/08/video-rick-ross-live-in-lagos.html

Re: "The BOSS" Rick Ross Hit The Stage And Ripped It. The Summer Jam Concert by nikkyshyne(f): 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
This guy is so not sexy. undecided
Re: "The BOSS" Rick Ross Hit The Stage And Ripped It. The Summer Jam Concert by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 20, 2012
@ all,very unsexy,obessed n ugly.i hail dose gals wey dey open dis leg for am.am sure d length of his pehneese will b like d length n width of my thumb :p

(1) (Reply)

Where Will You Spend Your Val / Wow Me Again!!! / Half Tonne Woman Shows Her New Body After Shedding 230kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.