Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,957 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

How Money Is Created - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Money Is Created (710 Views)

3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden / How Money Pitched Wizkid Against Banky W, Singer 'ignores' Mum's Advice On Issue / How Money Get Stolen From Atm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Money Is Created by blackriver(m): 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2007
I know most of the people in this forum don't have any idea how money is been created, That is because most of us have been brain washed by the education we received in school  and the mass media that paper currency is money.

Fiat Money System only leads to dept, because the Central Banks create the money from thin air and
it cost them nothing to  print papper money  to purchase whatever they want.  they even loan it out with intrest.
Fiat Money System is a big fraud  were the central bank generate dept to pay more dept.  we are all property of the bank.

This explains how these central banks buy off all of our politicans, and media outlets. They print the money and buy them off. 

Its a game you can never win,      we are just like there slaves.

wake up Nigerian and let fight the fiat-money plague.   

If any of you doubt what i am saying then  do your own research on  (fiat-money) and you will realize some disturbing fact,     men are slaves to the banks not only here in africa.

(Remember that I'm only offering you all the truth)

(1) (Reply)

Bullet Proof Cars Of All Kinds For Sale / Distributors Wanted / Anyone From Ghana Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.