Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Love Access Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Love Access Bank (2744 Views)

Access Bank To Deactivate ATM Cards Trapped In Other Banks' ATMs / Access Bank's MD In Office For Over 10 Years: Why? / Access Bank Goes Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Access Bank by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 10:47pm On Aug 18, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
I don't knw about you nd others, buh I like my bank Access Bank. Not because I also work there buh because they r very friendly and courteous in d midst of challenges like network downtime or product knowlegde gap.
Let's discuss your banks here
Re: I Love Access Bank by biz1234: 2:35am On Aug 19, 2012
Who no like where he dey work? that is your opinion my brother..
Re: I Love Access Bank by somadila: 6:56am On Aug 19, 2012
Even God himself, Jesus christ and all his angels in heaven knows that i Love intercontinental bank , that bank has helped my life in numerous ways. Their slogan happy customer , happy bank was really making way for them. i know as at then, i can use my phone to perform my banking transaction without going to the bank known as i-mobile , a very fast and reliable application, their internet banking very active. But everything came to an end as soon as Access bank came and took over, Oh God!, help us... sometimes i wonder why good things like this don't last the test of time. wicked politics, corruption in the apex bank , sanusi and his evil came and sold off this sweet brand IBPLC.
@chibuzo- ikenna, i appreciate ur effort in bringing this thread but i must correct ur impression here, the only people that are very friendly and courteous in d midst of challenges like network downtime or product knowledge gap as u rightly said are only the few former Intercontinental bank staffs still remaining in some of the branches, the main Access bank staffs are something else . u can do a test run starting from ur branch there to confirm if my statement is thru or not, in case u need further proof then post it on this thread cos i wouldn't mind spending my money for us to send some mystery shoppers to few branches , i think they can successfully conduct this test for us. i believe in reality and not theory , let's learn to face the facts the way they are please. i wait to getting ur response on this.Regards and God bless you.
Re: I Love Access Bank by Ebenezerk2: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
Chibuzo-Ikenna:
[color=#000099][/color]
I don't knw about you nd others, buh I like my bank Access Bank. Not because I also work there buh because they r very friendly and courteous in d midst of challenges like network downtime or product knowlegde gap.
give out your bank's mobile code for easy access
Re: I Love Access Bank by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2012
somadila: Even God himself, Jesus christ and all his angels in heaven knows that i Love intercontinental bank , that bank has helped my life in numerous ways. Their slogan happy customer , happy bank was really making way for them. i know as at then, i can use my phone to perform my banking transaction without going to the bank known as i-mobile , a very fast and reliable application, their internet banking very active. But everything came to an end as soon as Access bank came and took over, Oh God!, help us... sometimes i wonder why good things like this don't last the test of time. wicked politics, corruption in the apex bank , sanusi and his evil came and sold off this sweet brand IBPLC.
@chibuzo- ikenna, i appreciate ur effort in bringing this thread but i must correct ur impression here, the only people that are very friendly and courteous in d midst of challenges like network downtime or product knowledge gap as u rightly said are only the few former Intercontinental bank staffs still remaining in some of the branches, the main Access bank staffs are something else . u can do a test run starting from ur branch there to confirm if my statement is thru or not, in case u need further proof then post it on this thread cos i wouldn't mind spending my money for us to send some mystery shoppers to few branches , i think they can successfully conduct this test for us. i believe in reality and not theory , let's learn to face the facts the way they are please. i wait to getting ur response on this.Regards and God bless you.

@somadila,
Am afraid u r wrong again. The leaders of ICB failed the shareholders and customers by giving out unsecued loans and other facilities.To say that its only ICB staffs in Access that r friendly is ruse, no matter the number of mystery shoppers u send to branches can rightly justify that cheap and inaccurate assumption.
Am an Access Warrior from day one, and have shown that over the little time I have been with the bank that am as resourceful and thorough as the very bests.
I only wanted u/us here to say nice words abt our various banks not to instigate govt decisions that u or I don't really knw its root.
Cheerio!
Re: I Love Access Bank by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2012
Ebenezerk2: give out your bank's mobile code for easy access

@Ebenezerk2,
What/how do u mean by "banks's mobile code for easy access"
Don't make me assume u r too dumb to mean my Access PIN?
Haba Naija, which way forward?
Re: I Love Access Bank by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2012
biz1234: Who no like where he dey work? that is your opinion my brother..

@Biz,
Say a splutter bout ur bank and stop ranting, Nigerian r just haterz
Re: I Love Access Bank by abbey37(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2012
I use access bank too and I wantto say that there services and staffs are great.
Re: I Love Access Bank by chizillar(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
Personally, I hardly comment on flippant discussion but I am tempted for this. I bank with Access but they were far an inferior brand than Intercontinental bank. Intercontinetal bank helped me in many ways with nice customer service.
Re: I Love Access Bank by piogau88: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
I only wanted u/us here to say nice words abt our various banks not to instigate govt decisions that u or I don't really knw its root.[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/iPhone.gif[/img]
Re: I Love Access Bank by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 7:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
abbey37: I use access bank too and I wantto say that there services and staffs are great.
@Abbey,
Thanks a lot, what branch is that?
Re: I Love Access Bank by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2012
chizillar: Personally, I hardly comment on flippant discussion but I am tempted for this. I bank with Access but they were far an inferior brand than Intercontinental bank. Intercontinetal bank helped me in many ways with nice customer service.

@Chizillar,
Check your facts in respect to a wider range of branches, am interested in knowing how we can improve personally and as a team.
Re: I Love Access Bank by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2012
piogau88: I only wanted u/us here to say nice words abt our various banks not to instigate govt decisions that u or I don't really knw its root.[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/iPhone.gif[/img]

@Pio,
??
Re: I Love Access Bank by Kirinwa: 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
I too love access bank especially in the area of customer care.They treat customer accounts in confidence.You don't need to carry your withdrawal books around as they have withdrawal slips.Viva ACCESS BANK!

Chibuzo-Ikenna:

@somadila,
Am afraid u r wrong again. The leaders of ICB failed the shareholders and customers by giving out unsecued loans and other facilities.To say that its only ICB staffs in Access that r friendly is ruse, no matter the number of mystery shoppers u send to branches can rightly justify that cheap and inaccurate assumption.
Am an Access Warrior from day one, and have shown that over the little time I have been with the bank that am as resourceful and thorough as the very bests.
I only wanted u/us here to say nice words abt our various banks not to instigate govt decisions that u or I don't really knw its root.
Cheerio!

Re: I Love Access Bank by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
So true!

Fellas let's talk about other banks and their comparatives SWOT
S: Strenght
W: Weakness
O: Opportunities
T: Threats
Re: I Love Access Bank by vulpeslopez(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2012
Access bank is good but intercontiential banks was better, bad management caused their downfall, remembered in 2009 when I traded my intercontiential bank shares made 125%profit in less than 2months,few weeks back a couple of my friends had 2 close their access bank accounts in Okada Edo state because of stories.

1 Like

Re: I Love Access Bank by abbey37(m): 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
Chibuzo-Ikenna:

@Abbey,
Thanks a lot, what branch is that?

Simbiat abiola way ikeja.
I also think access bank is superb in terms of customer relations,I remember a couple of times I work into some branches customers were been offered biscuits,mini pack of juice and diff kind of sweets,the few times I stumbled into this oh boy I chop everytin choppable I carry sweet go house sef.
I don't think any other bank does this
Re: I Love Access Bank by Weselion1(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
True talk,Access bank has the most branches in my area and their customer care is excellent but i have a question,can i use my visa card from access bank to shop online.
Re: I Love Access Bank by Techwriter: 12:49am On Aug 21, 2012
Chibuzo-Ikenna:
[color=#000099][/color]
Well if you are expecting to reach your 'target'
Thru Nland, reconsider! There are better ways of getting people to bank wt your bank thru u. And if u are looking for people's opinion about your bank, then ask us "what we think about Access Bank" and hide your identity as a staff. If your bank is paying you to manage their social media presence, I doubt if u're doing a good job
Re: I Love Access Bank by Kirinwa: 1:39am On Aug 21, 2012
Techwriter:
Thru Nland, reconsider! There are better ways of getting people to bank wt your bank thru u. And if u are looking for people's opinion about your bank, then ask us "what we think about Access Bank" and hide your identity as a staff. If your bank is paying you to manage their social media presence, I doubt if u're doing a good job

Wrying come be your own now. Bad belle.Comot here o!
Re: I Love Access Bank by Kirinwa: 1:40am On Aug 21, 2012
Techwriter:

Wetin come be your own now. Bad belle.Comot here o!
Re: I Love Access Bank by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 10:59am On Aug 21, 2012
vulpeslopez: Access bank is good but intercontiential banks was better, bad management caused their downfall, remembered in 2009 when I traded my intercontiential bank shares made 125%profit in less than 2months,few weeks back a couple of my friends had 2 close their access bank accounts in Okada Edo state because of stories.

@Vulpes,
Stories? We all have stories? The question is, is the "stories" sufficient? Well.... Ummm , my thoughts though.
Re: I Love Access Bank by somadila: 11:26am On Aug 21, 2012
Chibuzo-Ikenna:

@somadila,
Cheerio!

Bros., i believe practical example can justify my point cos i see u're not being sincere here. u cannot in any way compare the legacy intercontinental bank to Access bank in terms of customer relationship, product wise, renovation, technology, ambience , courtesy , to mention but few. Access should just try and learn from intercontinental bank to enable them improve in their products and services as this will enable them go far in Nigeria . Regards
Re: I Love Access Bank by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2012
Techwriter:
@Tech,
I simply have no words for you, Kindly re-educate yourself on life and time realities....I will not be drawn into discussion with you.
I have made several attempts to say here that this is a discussion thread about Access Bank. Say what you like dude. Am not a paid social blogger for AB, am jst a realist who admires efforts.
Re: I Love Access Bank by skeendyke: 8:05am On Sep 06, 2012
I remembr d golden days...d days wen Intercontinental was an entity. All was flourishin, customer service was superlative... And then d acquisition by Access bank of IBPLC has ushered unwilling customers into an era of despondency...an era where alternative bank facilities becomes imperative for a customer to retain his sanity. I do not say this out of blind bias or spite for AB neither do I lavish ink for lucre. I was a beneficiary of Intercontinental's motto: happy customer, happy bank.. bt now, now I am a victim of Access bank's poor network services and customer relations...and add shoddy customer services to dat. I can't over-emphasize d rate of failure of Access bank dat has impelled me to seek refuge in another bank. Inter is dead n buried bt remains alive 4eva in my mind. Chibuzo, anoda matter is the fact that ur replies to the posts of people whose opinions contradict urs about Access bank is very immature, base nd disgusting. If you cannot respect people's contradictory views on d matter y create a thread, y ask their opinion? Comments which reflect only rude, sarcastic, intolerant shades of tones betray the fact that you are a newbie at interacting with people. Do change..if u will. No offense intended.
Re: I Love Access Bank by hallmark77: 9:06am On Sep 06, 2012
Access Bank Contact Center staffs are great!But you have to know that most time these people have limited power to tackle issues with corrupt staffs at the branches.I liked Access Bank before but recently I have noticed that the bank has a system which allows their staff to cheat you especially when it comes to Fixed Deposit rate and other fixed income products.Also deduction of money from your account for service that you didnt subscribe for.I presently hate that bank especially stealing from me through rates on deposit while the normal rate is published on their site.Sending money to another bank is also war and am just waiting to wrap up my shit with them and move my accounts elsewhere.
Re: I Love Access Bank by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2012
skeendyke: I remembr d golden days...d days wen Intercontinental was an entity. All was flourishin, customer service was superlative... And then d acquisition by Access bank of IBPLC has ushered unwilling customers into an era of despondency...an era where alternative bank facilities becomes imperative for a customer to retain his sanity. I do not say this out of blind bias or spite for AB neither do I lavish ink for lucre. I was a beneficiary of Intercontinental's motto: happy customer, happy bank.. bt now, now I am a victim of Access bank's poor network services and customer relations...and add shoddy customer services to dat. I can't over-emphasize d rate of failure of Access bank dat has impelled me to seek refuge in another bank. Inter is dead n buried bt remains alive 4eva in my mind. Chibuzo, anoda matter is the fact that ur replies to the posts of people whose opinions contradict urs about Access bank is very immature, base nd disgusting. If you cannot respect people's contradictory views on d matter y create a thread, y ask their opinion? Comments which reflect only rude, sarcastic, intolerant shades of tones betray the fact that you are a newbie at interacting with people. Do change..if u will. No offense intended.

@skee,

Thats fıne. Am no newbıe here and ıts really fıne. Thanks once agaın for the contrıbutıon on legacy ICB. I stıll maıntaın that Access has a lıstenıng ear, we mıght not b perfect though.
Re: I Love Access Bank by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 7:45am On Oct 06, 2012
hallmark77: Access Bank Contact Center staffs are great!But you have to know that most time these people have limited power to tackle issues with corrupt staffs at the branches.I liked Access Bank before but recently I have noticed that the bank has a system which allows their staff to cheat you especially when it comes to Fixed Deposit rate and other fixed income products.Also deduction of money from your account for service that you didnt subscribe for.I presently hate that bank especially stealing from me through rates on deposit while the normal rate is published on their site.Sending money to another bank is also war and am just waiting to wrap up my shit with them and move my accounts elsewhere.

That mıght b true or/and entırely false. Escalate thıs abeg to a hıgher team or branch.
Re: I Love Access Bank by skeendyke: 7:57am On Oct 22, 2012
You are welcome Chibuzor. I guess every bank has its ups and downs. Access will rise above theirs...its jst a matter of time. This is the reason I havnt closed my account with them.
Re: I Love Access Bank by enm(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
Excuse me guys, how much were you people paid for this advertisement you guys are running here? abeg make una no spoil business for seun oh.
shey e good make person pour sand sand for una garri?

(1) (Reply)

List Of Exportable Agricultural Commodities / How To Import Cheap And Superior Goods From China / Foreign Bookmakers That Offer Free Bets To Nigerian Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.