Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

NIMASA 2012 Interview! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMASA 2012 Interview! (12109 Views)

NIMASA Releasing Employment Letters Finally / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Career Opportunity @ Nimasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by harrisnimasa(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2012
I must get u guys updated this week,God's willing,dont mind their intriques......
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by blackzodje: 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2012
@Harris n every oda hopefuls, i just want to find out if Nimasa has called n if NO, wen r dey going to start callin?
cos dis waitn game is gettin tooo much....
i knw we wil al b called>>>>>who sabi fast , start to dey fast for evri body oooooo
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by sunjos79: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2012
Abi oo.i hope the info u gave before are correct.from late aug to early sept,to late sept,now middle of oct no show.who,pls has authentic info on nimasa's time for callings?God,ur help oo since April.And hope Senators and ministers etc have not filled the list with their candidates sha?that is how Fed Research Institute oshodi did.those employed were different from those interviewed cos the game is whom u know.
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by sunjos79: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
Good days guys.as par nimasa interview aftermath scenerio,i was pushed to call one of the senior staff who i worked with during mu nysvc service year as there i served,she told me that the general interviews done were nothing but formalty as indoor interviews will be done where certain people will be called as this stage is whom you know stuff.So,guys,better start dialling whom you know for better chance as fed govt work is not easy.I just pray for ecerybody's favours from above.Aside from that,your merit can't put you in.Hope I help in some way.
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by u3fine(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2012
sunjos79: Good days guys.as par nimasa interview aftermath scenerio,i was pushed to call one of the senior staff who i worked with during mu nysvc service year as there i served,she told me that the general interviews done were nothing but formalty as indoor interviews will be done where certain people will be called as this stage is whom you know stuff.So,guys,better start dialling whom you know for better chance as fed govt work is not easy.I just pray for ecerybody's favours from above.Aside from that,your merit can't put you in.Hope I help in some way.
You are right, I called a family friend who works at there HQ, he said I shld just forget abt NIMASA job that all what we did as per test n interview are all formality that there was pressure from above for slot. He said it is easier to secure a job in NNPC than getting job in NIMASA. So if ur name is there, then u must have had a Godfather that help u or by Divine encounter.
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2012
Well I do not have a godfather and I do not intend to look for one because God is my Father. If it take a father to be employed in NIMASA, then I am highly favoured because I have the Almighty Father who has the longest legs and the widest network of connections. Guys I will come to this forum to testify of God's Goodness in giving me a placement in NIMASA without human connections soon. God bless ya all

1 Like

Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by Sister1: 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2012
Please house, someone should tellus whatssup with NIMASA and the wait. Has anyone being called smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by patoparara: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
Well, @ sunjos i wouldn't buy this your attempt at transfering your fears and pessimism to others! I have been to their HOF on my own and references were made by several Admin Staffs to the Protea Interview. so it isn't a sham if u attended in the first place.@ all, God is the Ultimate Connection and we all got Him! just Bliv!!
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by sunjos79: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2012
@patopara: I know d@ God is ultimate decider.I also believe d@ u are nigerian and you know what it takes to get govt jobs even @ local govt level talkless of fed govt's.I did my service year @ nimasa Hqs @ maritime house 4 burma rd,so I know what is on.none of Nimasa staff wud tell u the truth unless you really know insider personally and closely.Aside,I witnessed some recruitment too where even SSCE holders got employed based on who recommended you.Infact,I got to notice that apart from director of Nimasa,any other staff can't recommend and be considered.These are what it take.Don't take it personal,how many govt jobs ve u seen people got with merit before,just mention 1.This is why God is God.God can do all.lets just pray for favour,shikena!!
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by Blacksodje(m): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2012
Good day. I heard D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hav calld sm pple..jst wntd 2 find out if its true...thanks
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by sunjos79: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2012
I read 4rm a new thread in nairaland by harris@nimasa d@ he was called to pick up his letter of employment 2day.Any one got same call pls?inform the house.
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by Sister1: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
Abeg, let's have only verified in4o here. Is it true that some have received their letters? Pls give us details. Thanks.
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by Snowizzy1: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
Yeah ma sister just confirmed it that a friend of hers has been called today to come 4 her letter,aldoe its those who applied for Radio officer.
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by harrisnimasa(m): 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2012
Sorry guys ive been busy with the employment stuff thats y i did nt update u,if u check u will see a new threat i open for the employment letter,i collected mine yesterday ,and even drafted my acceptance letter,am set to resume on monday after the sallah,wish u guys God's favour...i think this one is mainly for my department cos i saw the list,the letter was ready since 11,oct,bt suprisingly till on th 22 before it was released...Other departm,ent will soon come though am yet to confirm.
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by amijane(f): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
Hello everyone. Harri congrats. But pls which position did u apply for?
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by Sister1: 7:27am On Oct 26, 2012
Congrats @ Harris and every other person who has been called. I should join u soon. Do us well by letting us know ur dept and other in4o that may help us. Also, what State where u posted to? Thanks.
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by Sister1: 7:36am On Oct 26, 2012
@Harris, i am most interested in hearing from u because of ur audacity in giving in4o. Pls wat Depts hv been contacted? And wat do u mean by dat u are a professional Who were u keeping in touch with? Nimasa or Renner?
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by harrisnimasa(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
‚Guys ,i applied for Radio officer cos thas my profession,4 nw those are the list they started to the best of my knwledge based on the list i saw i ddnnt see any other dept there,u wil b surpris to know that the letter was ready since on the 11th,bt wwas releasd 12days later, keep praying and fasting as i deed,trusting that yrs wil b release this comin wk.
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by amijane(f): 5:30am On Oct 28, 2012
Amen and Amen.
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by Sister1: 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
Please oh, I am seriously waiting for NIMASA. Can anyone help me with more in4o I applied for Laboratory Scientist!
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by offorkelvin: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2012
pls nairalanders in the house do any 1 know if they have called medical people-doctors, pharmacists, nurses and medical scientists? I am really expectant but I am yet to receive a call. What is this "call" like? An email, phone call or actual dispatch of employment letters via the conventional mail or courier?
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by sunjos79: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
Those employed said it is true phonecall.Also alot of people called last week to receive their letter.
Bt if u want to follow the thread,search for a thread in nairaland tagged "NIMASA FINALLY FOR EMPLOYMENT LETTER"
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by ubipatrick: 11:53am On Jan 25, 2013
ARE YOU A PART TIME/DISTANCE LEARNING GRADUATE WITH A B.SC OR HND,
DO YOU KNOW ANY BODY THAT GRADUATED THROUGH PART TIME PROGRAM IN NIGERIA OR ABROAD,IF YES,THEN SUCH A GRADUATE NEEDS NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE SO THAT HE OR SHE WILL BE ABLE TO WORK WITH THE GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA,MULTINATIONALS IN NIGERIA OR GET POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS IN NIGERIA.
YOU MUST MEET ANY OF THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS FOR US TO HELP YOU.YOU MUST HAVE AT HAND YOUR B.SC OR HND DEGREE,STATEMENT OF RESULT OR TO WHOM IS CONCERN STATING THE YOU WILL COLLECT YOUR CERTIFICATE IN THE NEXT CONVOCATION OF YOUR SCHOOL.
THE EXEMPTION NYSC COST 95000 INCLUDING CONSULTING CHARGES.YOU WILL GET IT WITHIN 15 WORKING DAYS
PLEASE CALL PATRICK ON +2348132208915
10 FAITH AJAYI STREET,ISHERI/OLOFIN,ALIMOSHO L.G.A,LAGOS STATE
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by ubipatrick: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2013
ARE YOU A PART TIME GRADUATE WITH A B.SC OR HND DREGREE,STATEMENT OF RESULT OR TO WHOM IS MAY CONCERN.?

DO YOU KNOW ANYBODY THAT HAS THE STATE ABOVE REFER QUALIFICATION? ,IF YES,

WILL YOU LIKE TO WORK WITH THE GOVERNMENT,MULTINATIONAL OR GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR OR TO GET POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS?

IF YES.

THEN YOU NEED NYSC EAXMPTION CERTIFICATE.
WE CAN HELP YOU, SO THAT YOUR HND OR B,SC DEGREE CAN HAVE IT TRUE VALUE.

PLEASE STOP CRYING,DO GIVE ME A CALL 08132208915
Re: NIMASA 2012 Interview! by ubipatrick: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2013
NIGERIAN SEAFARES DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME.

Are you between the ages of 17-22 years?

Do you have 5 o’level credits in not more than two sitting?

Do you have credits in the following:

Mathematics , English, Physics, Geogrpahy, Technical Drawing, General Science, Chemistry &Further Mathematics for those interested in Marine Engineering?

If you do, then you can be part of our crew as:

Marine Engineers, Nautical Engineers, Naval Architects, Marine communication Engineers, Ship Builders &Technologists.

How does it work?

It is a scholarship scheme.

For more information visit: www.nimasa.gov.ngm 08132208915.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: How To Locate N-power Physical Verification Centers / An Invitation On Aptitude Test From Global Manpower Limited / Has Anyone Received Offer Letter From Teach For Nigeria (TFN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.