Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,339 members, 7,867,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

The Biggest Sport Trading Secret Online! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Biggest Sport Trading Secret Online! (569 Views)

Sport Trading Not (betting/gambling) / The Biggest Income Opportunity With Money Mobile / The Future Nigeria,the biggest 18+ awards in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Sport Trading Secret Online! by Lawalahmed: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2012
Would you like to make minimum of $45 in an hour or minimum of $150 daily or minimum of $4500 monthly by spotting some strange pattern while trading sport online ?
I don’t expect you to believe me because secret of wealth is to know what others don’t know ….
This is not Arb trading…..
This is not football betting…
This is not like what you have seen or tried before…..

•The most annoy things is that most people find it very difficult accepting the fact that there are easier ways of making money and there are ways to make money faster in little time!

Training Fee : N30,000:00k (one on one with me)

N:B: U don’t pay me until you make atleast $30 by yourself(as a beginner) with demo mode in d next an hour or I trade in your present with my real money in real mode and if I make anything less than $40 then don’t pay me….
For more info. Call: 08098026260 or send a mail to medoriansportspick@gmail.com or search me on facebook through my fan page: MedorianSports Pick
Re: The Biggest Sport Trading Secret Online! by teecrown1595: 11:38am On Aug 19, 2012
what are the needed items and procedures?
Re: The Biggest Sport Trading Secret Online! by Lawalahmed: 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
@Teecrown, U only need personal PC with internet connection on it and also your initial capital investment which is just $200...come with training fee and i show u how to make free money online with little effort...

(1) (Reply)

Forever Living Products / Opportunities In Small Scale Chemical Products Manufacture & Marketing / What Do You Think Of This Food Scale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.