Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,556 members, 7,850,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Men Of God And Their Appearances - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men Of God And Their Appearances (674 Views)

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! / Unfulfilled Prophecies By Men Of God / Three Great Men Of God And Great Geniuses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Of God And Their Appearances by Dygeasy(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2012
I'm not a regular poster here and what I'm about to post might sound offensive to peeps here, just take it easy on me. My observation;

I've come to notice something; most Alfas and Pastors tend to act like sufferers or maybe they are. We see the likes of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Pastor E.A Adeboye, W.F Kumuyi, some big names in d islam Religion (I dont know their names) most times and they dress properly. Is it because they are rich or sth? Seriously, the way most upcoming religious men do dress is really really pathetic. Some will say he is a man of God so he has nobody to impress. We don't mean dressing to kill..more like dressing presentably. Some upcoming Pastors wear faded shirts, oversized trousers..some Alfas with unkept beard and dirty white flowing robe. Its not fair and I think it needs to be adjusted. Men of God should mind themselves too.
Cleanliness they say is next to Godliness.
Comments please.
Re: Men Of God And Their Appearances by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dygeasy: I'm not a regular poster here and what I'm about to post might sound offensive to peeps here, just take it easy on me. My observation;

I've come to notice something; most Alfas and Pastors tend to act like sufferers or maybe they are. We see the likes of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Pastor E.A Adeboye, W.F Kumuyi, some big names in d islam Religion (I dont know their names) most times and they dress properly. Is it because they are rich or sth? Seriously, the way most upcoming religious men do dress is really really pathetic. Some will say he is a man of God so he has nobody to impress. We don't mean dressing to kill..more like dressing presentably. Some upcoming Pastors wear faded shirts, oversized trousers..some Alfas with unkept beard and dirty white flowing robe. Its not fair and I think it needs to be adjusted. Men of God should mind themselves too.
Cleanliness they say is next to Godliness.
Comments please.
you are very carnal minded.
Re: Men Of God And Their Appearances by Dygeasy(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
obadiah777: you are very carnal minded.
i knew it.. I just came to wake yanga with yawa. No probs there is nothing i can do. Abuse me all you want. You are welcome
Re: Men Of God And Their Appearances by Dygeasy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
obadiah777: you are very carnal minded.
i knew it.. I just came to wake yanga with yawa. No probs there is nothing i can do. Abuse me all you want. You are welcome
Re: Men Of God And Their Appearances by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2012
you are so caught up in the appearance of preachers. seems you love prosperity preachers. well you all are carnal and in hell. you just dont know it

(1) (Reply)

50 Nugget To Easily Marrying Your Dream Guy / Heaven Might Be Bloody / Financial Prosperity: A Curse Or A Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.