Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Am About To Write The Greatest Joke Of All Time - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Am About To Write The Greatest Joke Of All Time (1046 Views)

The Greatest Liar On Earth ; Can You Beat That? / Best Joke Of All Time / Joke Of The Day: Bring Am, We Get Change! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am About To Write The Greatest Joke Of All Time by drnairalov: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
THE GREATEST JOKE OF ALL TIME nd since u acually looged in to view this...thanks, U re a very Fugly cry person..ah u re still reading, goat ok no probs[b] 1....2.......3[/b] here's a message 4 u sha 4 wasting ur time It's kinda funny how in 2010 and 2011 people were freaking out about[b] 2012[/b]. Now it's 5 months from December and no one gives a shit .
Re: I Am About To Write The Greatest Joke Of All Time by Acidosis(m): 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
whats this? ? ?
Re: I Am About To Write The Greatest Joke Of All Time by drnairalov: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2012
Acidosis: whats this? ? ?
Question 4 the gods
Re: I Am About To Write The Greatest Joke Of All Time by Ruqaya(f): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
can't bliv I gave up ma dinner 2 read dis
Re: I Am About To Write The Greatest Joke Of All Time by k2039: 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2012
drnairalov: THE GREATEST JOKE OF ALL TIME nd since u acually looged in to view this...thanks, U re a very Fugly cry person..ah u re still reading, goat ok no probs[b] 1....2.......3[/b] here's a message 4 u sha 4 wasting ur time It's kinda funny how in 2010 and 2011 people were freaking out about[b] 2012[/b]. Now it's 5 months from December and no one gives a shit .
You are dumb
Re: I Am About To Write The Greatest Joke Of All Time by Birma5(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2012
drnairalov: THE GREATEST JOKE OF ALL TIME nd since u acually looged in to view this...thanks, U re a very Fugly cry person..ah u re still reading, goat ok no probs[b] 1....2.......3[/b] here's a message 4 u sha 4 wasting ur time It's kinda funny how in 2010 and 2011 people were freaking out about[b] 2012[/b]. Now it's 5 months from December and no one gives a shit .
just one of them phsychiatric patients accidently getting access to a phone, cuz i doubt if this bozo can operate a laptop.

1 Like

Re: I Am About To Write The Greatest Joke Of All Time by drnairalov: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2012
Ruqaya: can't bliv I gave up ma dinner 2 read dis
eeyah am sorry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Am About To Write The Greatest Joke Of All Time by Chokolee(m): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
Reframe de topic please!!!!
Re: I Am About To Write The Greatest Joke Of All Time by Onyewarri(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
thunder fire u 4 this nonsense. May God richly increase ur level of m.a.d.n.n.ess.
Re: I Am About To Write The Greatest Joke Of All Time by Onyewarri(m): 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2012
thunder fire u 4 this nonsense. May God richly increase ur level of m.a.d.n.n.ess.. G.O.A.T
Re: I Am About To Write The Greatest Joke Of All Time by saheedbabas: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
i cant believe i wasted my time for opening dis useless page..
Re: I Am About To Write The Greatest Joke Of All Time by drnairalov: 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2012
Onyewarri: thunder fire u 4 this nonsense. May God richly increase ur level of m.a.d.n.n.ess.. G.O.A.T
May that curse be 4u Amen!!! retard
Re: I Am About To Write The Greatest Joke Of All Time by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2012

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

You must be madt angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Lemme Give The Meanings. / A Man And His Manager Over The Issue Of Promotion.(read Nd Lol) / Photo: Funny Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.