Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D (120597 Views)

Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration / 15 Awesome Floor Painting Illusion That'll Shock You / Some Amazing Body Painting pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by esere826: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
MsDarkSkin: AH THIS IS MY STYLE! cheesy

[size=18pt]"The Rose" [/size]
by Merryl

I love these isolated and seemingly random pictures of
black women who appear to be into themselves.

The "soul searching" and "self appreciation" pictures are the ultimate
for me. This is definitely a combination of both.

There is so much meaning to these things and only someone with an eye
for and appreciation for art know what I mean

disflowering?
Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by esere826: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
Wow fellas,

I love the paintings. I've been clicking likey on almost everyone of em. I particularly like the one with the lady peeling of the white mask/makeup.......That was really, really deep.
Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by esere826: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
The male half is quite ordinary and quite contemporary, but the female part is a fusion of history and modernity. 3 stars
Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by esere826: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2012

Nice. Her two fingers shapes into a flute, while the entire painting depicts an oriental context. Since I'm not really into music, i do not appreciate this as I shld probably do. 3 Stars
Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by esere826: 2:19pm On Aug 21, 2012

It probably wld arouse more feelings within the black american community.. with the women being a source of strength and role models for their young kids. This However, it is too typical, especially within the nigerian context. 2 stars

3 Likes

Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by esere826: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2012
Ah,,, this one says a lot.

A (not to0 young lady) who is about to have se.x for the first time. She's waited so long for this, and she hopes its as esoteric as she has always dreamed of. This is her one moment of tasting heaven and she fantasysis this is how it will always be. 5 star
Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by esere826: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2012

This one is a keeper. One that a dad would do well to bequeath his daughter.

Its multifaceted, touching on almost ever stage of a ladies life in self discovery.
Trying to hold on to the security of the past, but acknowledging sadly that this is impractical and impossible.

First she starts growing little bre.asts when her mates aren't. She tries to hide them, but they soon pop out fiercely.
She gets into a relationship that she hopes will last forever, it doesnt.
She tries to make her looks less nubian, this also cant hold.

The exciting bit is the none-potrait of her after every stage of evolution. ...This is only left to our imaginations

5+ stars
Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by LordReed(m): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2012

The Last Supper

4 Likes

Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 24, 2012
Im not even feeling this shyt anymore.
This is crazy.
Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 25, 2012
beautiful art

1 Like

Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 25, 2012
@LINDA, THANKS!! I LOVE IT! cheesy cheesy

IM SOO VEXED at how they moved my thread to the s3xuality section.

[size=2pt]gawdem ezeuche[/size]. grin
Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 25, 2012
MsDarkSkin: @LINDA, THANKS!! I LOVE IT! cheesy cheesy

IM SOO VEXED at how they moved my thread to the s3xuality section.

[size=2pt]gawdem ezeuche[/size]. grin

you're WELCOME, I love those kind a art wink
I know that's crazy I don't see nothing bad on your tread to be moved to s.xuality section grin grin
Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 25, 2012
The Pictures by anonymous are Very Nice, probably the most intelligent post she has ever made on the forum

it didn't require Any Words.
Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 25, 2012
~Royal~:
The Pictures by anonymous are Very Nice, probably the most intelligent post she has ever made on the forum

it didn't require Any Words.

LOOOOOOOL! grin

Viewing this topic: ~Sissy~(f)

INTERESTING. lipsrsealed
Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 25, 2012
Mama mia. . .these are sooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2012
linda_1: beautiful art
linda, please what are the painters' names? i especially like the first. would like to see if i can get it.
Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2012
BoboYekini:
linda, please what are the painters' names? i especially like the first. would like to see if i can get it.

I think The name is "The Future" on the fist one, I'm not sure... I took this pics on facebook on something about africa.

1 Like

Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2012
alrigtht.
Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 29, 2012
BoboYekini: alrig[b]tht[/b].

grin

anyway, This thread had potential undecided

Im gonna ask seun to put it back in the culture section when I have time. This doesnt belong here. angry
Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by kannymoore(m): 12:46am On Sep 06, 2012
@ missDarkSkin and mrs Chima....

Truth be told.. For the 4+ years that I've noticed you two I've never fancied you much (most especially Mrs Chima cos your tongue's really razorsharp and kinda sting like barbs.) However, after viewing this thread, I've found out that's there's more to niraland folks than tribalism and hurtful insults... And what's more, I've come to love you two.. For your love of art; if not anything.

Nice to know you draw msDarkskin... Cos I draw too. *grin*

And hey, inasmuch as you feel bad about this page being moved to sexuality, I think that this thread has made me far happier than I've ever been on Nairaland.

Take care you two.
Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by JallowBah(f): 7:31am On Sep 06, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by masterpiecer(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2012
just a few of my works, now i feel bad, i hadn't really been collecting my workscry

Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by masterpiecer(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2012
the canoe habour

1 Like

Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by masterpiecer(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2012
portraits

Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by masterpiecer(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2012
low resolution camera

Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by 2sexy(m): 2:44am On Sep 07, 2012
MzDark, have you ever tried video marketing? Imagine using videos to sell your work. What do you think?

I could help with that if you want and rank the videos on 1st page of Google for some keywords... Hit me an email if you care.

But I must confess, this are stunning works. WAK ain't no quack, period!
Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2012
beautiful paints

2 Likes

Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 10, 2012
beautiful

1 Like

Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 13, 2012
2sexy: MzDark, have you ever tried video marketing? Imagine using videos to sell your work. What do you think?

I could help with that if you want and rank the videos on 1st page of Google for some keywords... Hit me an email if you care.

But I must confess, this are stunning works. WAK ain't no quack, period!

None of those painting are mine. smiley
Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by Kayela: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2012
Paintings by gabonese artist Kamba sita

Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by Kayela: 10:21am On Sep 22, 2012
Paintings by congolese artist Claude khan

3 Likes

Re: Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D by Kayela: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2012
Painting by ugandan artist Merie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers / Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together / 3D ENTHUSIAST ZONE: Blender 3d For The Novice Of The Highest Order!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.