Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Looking For A Show/label Then Check This Out - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Looking For A Show/label Then Check This Out (1102 Views)

Check This Out / A Lesson For Our Copyright Protectors? Check This Out. / Check This Artiste Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Show/label Then Check This Out by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 20, 2012
Hi guys, am kelvin by name stage name SLIMKID. Am in Coulda Music Entertainment Record Label. My label needs partners to promote a gig in Nigeria i.e a show that will never be forgotten in lagos and port harcourt here in Nigeria. To feature alot of Upcoming Artiste and More big artiste to pull crowd. It doesn't matter whether you are an upcoming artist, producer, Chief executives, C.E.O's, anybody it could be. Just support us. This show was planned to be broadcast live by silverbird,Ait,nigezie,soundcity and so on. Just join us, no matter what u could render. Please call coulda music on +2348100685213 to make a contribution please of any amount or worth you can render. Thanks http://facebook.com/officialslimkid or my label on http://facebook.com/cmemusic.
Thanks again. Please make a contribution today.

Re: Looking For A Show/label Then Check This Out by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2012
Just early some weeks ago on the 26th of august; SANKELV MEDIA was launched together with the launching of the coulda music entertainment artist in Ikorodu Lagos. Celebrity Scandal was there and gather some tangible info for you.

"Sankelv Media is open to give the Nigerian upcoming artist a helping hand, we are committed to raise the Nigerian upcoming artistes both Home and Abroad." The C.E.O said

Some of the services rendered by Sankelv Media are listed below

*- Video Production(promotion only)
*- Massive artist promotion
*- Massive air(radio/tv & online) promotion for tracks(both audio/video)
*- Invitation/Interview of Artist at Sankelv Fm/Eko Fm in lagos
*- Sponsorship of Events
*- Promo Beat to make composing easier like never before
*- Record Deal
*- Artist Management
*- Event planning
*- Graphix Design i.e Music Cover art
*- And lot more.

Contact sankelv media on 08136226409 or mail to sankelvmedia@ovi.com
or add up their rep on 2go(mishkid)

curb from
http://naijaentnews./2012/08/29/now-open-sankelv-media-for-nigeria-upcoming-artist-and-others/
Re: Looking For A Show/label Then Check This Out by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2013
We deliver the news to you hot, we find you the info,

work as a publisher with mysankelv.com and start publishing your own entertainment news, events and music.

send in info to mysankelvpromo@gmail.com or naijaentnewspromo@gmail.com to know how.

find us on twitter @MySankelvdotcom
Re: Looking For A Show/label Then Check This Out by IAmDrizzle: 1:30am On Jul 12, 2013
Hi, I need α record label...322f598f, add up and I'll send you my songs.
Re: Looking For A Show/label Then Check This Out by gr8tmayordee: 4:01am On Aug 30, 2013
Hi i need a record label to sign me in, i got my stuff with me. Pls my contacts: 08136037173 or gr8tmayordee@gmail.com
Re: Looking For A Show/label Then Check This Out by sweetkevisco(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2013
A new record label,based in
allen avenue ,ikeja,lagos
state,is currently about to sign
upcoming artistes. Signup
bonuses will include an
apartment,car,and free recording.
Requirement:Your songs must
be enjoying airplay on radio
stations,if your songs are not
currently on radio,Send your
track,artwork and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com,for
free radio promotion,we have
djs across all the major radio
stations in lagos.This includes-
cool fm 96.9
beat fm 99.9 ray power 100.5 star fm 101.5
eko fm 89.75
rhythm 93.7 city fm 105.1
choice 103.5
radio lagos 107.5 brilla fm 88.9
radio continental 102.3 wazobia fm 95.1 metro 97.6
naija fm 102.7..etc
Send your track,bio to
musicpromoter9ja@mail.com

(1) (Reply)

Video advertising / Pioneer CDJ 800 (PAIR) For Sale / Please Help I Need Musical & Studio Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.