Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Am ‎​‎ In Love With Bomaye Reality Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Am ‎​‎ In Love With Bomaye Reality Show (2751 Views)

“Laide Bakare – My Xperience” Reality Show By Laide Bakare / Goldie & Denrele Launch 'Tru Friendship' Reality Show / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am ‎​‎ In Love With Bomaye Reality Show by diamondc(f): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2012
Please who know who worn the reality show among the maidens,,please i need the answer asap
Re: Am ‎​‎ In Love With Bomaye Reality Show by Chartey(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
Promzy. And she wasn't even among d 3 finalists o. Stupid Alex didnt pick my chichi
Re: Am ‎​‎ In Love With Bomaye Reality Show by Nobody: 3:35am On Sep 01, 2012
Olodo poster. You can't even differentiate between "worn" and "won". undecided
Re: Am ‎​‎ In Love With Bomaye Reality Show by diamondc(f): 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
Jennykadry you will die, jealousy will send you to your early grave. Idiot your mother, father, relatives even generations are olodo and will all die. Beast

1 Like

Re: Am ‎​‎ In Love With Bomaye Reality Show by mrkels(m): 12:46am On Sep 05, 2012
The most useless and sick reality tv game show ever. Ghanians are far behind, and to think a nigerian wanted to be married to the bomaye is heartbreaking, well I wouldn't blame her, all nigerian men has dumped and abandoned her, everything is just wrong with that reality tv, how can you put women in the house and select one to be your wife? Sounds stupid, I saw the grand finale, he called promzy who was voted out and proposed, making the last 3 girls standing look like fools, and all those who wasted their money texting and all, look like bigger fools. Ghanians really need to step up their game
Re: Am ‎​‎ In Love With Bomaye Reality Show by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
diamondc: Jennykadry you will die, jealousy will send you to your early grave. Idiot your mother, father, relatives even generations are olodo and will all die. Beast

lmao. Na me bring out this anger inside you? grin olodo come on take corrections. Product of an unfortunate (leaked) c0ndom
Re: Am ‎​‎ In Love With Bomaye Reality Show by free2ryhme: 5:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
jennykadry: Olodo poster. You can't even differentiate between "worn" and "won". undecided

English teacher .. Abg quiet for there ... sabi sabi. U no dey make mistake angry
Re: Am ‎​‎ In Love With Bomaye Reality Show by switnjl: 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
whoever produced that reality show did not sleep on a pillow.

I'm a ghanaian but even I found it very useless and pointless.

de grand finale was what pissed me off de most... mtcheeeeeewwwww

what annoyed me most was when de "maidens'" called that silly attention seeker '"my king"

indeed!!!!!

I will never be part of something like this no matter how desperate I am.

nonsense!!!!

(1) (Reply)

$10,000 Short Film Competition : Can You Brace Up To The 48 Hours Challenge! / What Will The IMAX Cinema In Festac Town Look Like? / Tv Series U Wished Were Not Cancelled!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.