Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,957 members, 7,814,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? (5120 Views)

Has Electricity Worsened Or Improved In Your Area? / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2012
berem: as long as u don't travel by road u don't have any say about this topic.I advise you to read and quit insulting people that travel by road!
You are just making uncouth and hateful statements. I simply admonished people to respond A, B, C instead of spewing hate. You got so much negative energies in you. Please don't let it permeate my magnetic aura. I cant stand a bitter woman.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by ogogoromaster: 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
The East west road between warri and PH is horrible.the contractor is too slow and disjointed in approach to the road reconstruction.Calabar to Uyo is very bad also.anytime it rains heavily the road is almost taken over by flood especially at Itu.From Ikot-Ekpene to Umuahia is also very horrible.from Umuahia to link the express to Onitsha is a disgrace.The answer is clearly C.the roads are deteriorating everyday.Benin-Ore road is still a death trap.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by otokx(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
C

East West Road so bad
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by piogau88: 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
This is a child's play.[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/iPhone.gif[/img]
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by DExplorer1: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
jmaine: Wonder why peeps are babbling unnecessarily about the bad portion of benin - Ore axix. . . . .

How long did it take you ediots to travel from Lagos - Benin or vice versa ? . . . If your answer is the usual four hours, then you all need to shut it here
Well said bro. I ENDORSE THIS POST
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by kama1210: 3:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
C, C, C, C: Okigwe-Izuogu Road. The road is Federal Road in Imo state. Death trap for long till date.

C, C, C, C: Afikpo-Abakaliki Road. The Road in Ebonyi state. Death trap till date.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by amaham(m): 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2012
I think there should be a "D" option which means "seriously deteriorating". Aba-ikotekpene road has drum holes not pot holes. Ikotekpene-calabar is lyk gateway to hell.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by jason123: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Elueme: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
A simple question was asked. Doesn't look like blabbing or false claims... He is an agent of govt who seeks to know the state of the roads via public pull so as to get back to the concerned ministry and agency. I would have expected a senile person who reasons like she or he has some brains to ans his question or shut up... I ply the Nigerian roads and I can say works are going on.. I would wish they accelerate their speed but I understand that road construction or rehabilitation takes time... So you ask me the roads are improving especially Benin- ore.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 20, 2012
RENO OMOKRI, what is your nairaland username?
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Demdem(m): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
No doubt as power is maginally being improved upon, roads are deteriorating fast. The retardeen needs to wake up.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by moshoodn(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
solhenawo: The road to Abuja enroute mokwa-bida-abuja is a total calamity. I think something should be done urgently. Thank you.
that axis has been like that since forever.. Mokwa to bida is a route to hell... Just a lil improvement from jebba.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by cbjonstage(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
Is Reno Omokri the GEJ on Facebook? since he is Asst to d presido on New Media? I sabi dis guy well well, even for church. the dude is not alwayz with himself...he is a humble fellow sha but scared, men! dunno if its because of his present job
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by ifeci: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2012
Billyonaire: No vex madam, I dont insult ladies. I dont travel by road. I only pointed out that the answer demanded A, B or C. No vex madam. I have no moral standing to exchange words with a puzzy. Peace.

Fool! who cares if you travel by Camel? Answer simple question u no fit, wetin u dey feel like? u wan tell us say u dey fly Dana abi? who cares!!!
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by ifeci: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
splendidb20: RENO OMOKRI, what is your nairaland username?
Beaf Mudaphucker!
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
Cant remember the last time i traveled via road but the last time i traveled from Aba to owerri airport. Jeez the whole roads in that abia state are fuckingly nonsense. T.A orji needs to be impeached seriously if you ever ply that road from aba to owerri before you reach umuikai junction you will know that T.A orji is heartless.
My cousin that recently came visiting told me that on his way 3 trailers felled down on the road damaging a lot of peoples goods it was carrying.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by texazzpete(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
Elueme: A simple question was asked. Doesn't look like blabbing or false claims... He is an agent of govt who seeks to know the state of the roads via public pull so as to get back to the concerned ministry and agency. I would have expected a senile person who reasons like she or he has some brains to ans his question or shut up... I ply the Nigerian roads and I can say works are going on.. I would wish they accelerate their speed but I understand that road construction or rehabilitation takes time... So you ask me the roads are improving especially Benin- ore.

You utter M0r0n!! You're not concerned that at your age you do not know the meaning of the word 'Senile'!!

kai, these hired laptops are daft sha!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Excuzeme: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
I dont blame these twats, from their benefactor to the beneficiary-ants and their 40 laptops!

They have eyes but cannot see!

If Reno Omokri cannot see, what happened to the eyes of his "hangers-on' on Nairaland? Dem too blind?

And if all went blind at the same time, are they also suffering from diarrhea of the mouth?

Cant they at least, shut-da-feck-up and stop asking idiotic questions?
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by Dotman01(m): 12:20am On Aug 21, 2012
splendidb20: RENO OMOKRI, what is your nairaland username?
no one but. . . . Beaf, the leader of the 40-man crew.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by luluosas(m): 6:23am On Aug 21, 2012
Very very bad!
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by doofanc: 7:22am On Aug 21, 2012
yohanna zack: The rd frm[b] makurdi thru naka to kogi is notin but dead traps[/b]. The rd frm makurdi thru otukpo to otukpa is another dead traps, frm otukpa junction to ejule in kogi, the rd is beta, but frm dat area thru kogi to part of edo dats ibilo, to ondo states, motorbike can overtake a car. There is no way dat one can drive freely fo 10 minute witout slowin down pot holes. I think dis pple shld stop dicivin nigerians on radio/tv. Its obvious dat dis is d worse govt nigeria has ever had. Govt dat considers releasin money to MDAs as implementation.

@bolded, fully agree. that thing should not be called a road at all.

makurdi to otukpo is not as bad as it used to be, especially the part from alaide to otukpo, which used to be riddled with pot holes. so i dont fully agree with you here.

otukpo to otukpa has also improved, compared to the horror it used to be.

i think the greatest improvement will be otukpa to obollo afor down to enugu which has literally transformed from an 'alley of horror', with its pot holes and gulleys to a smooth sweet ride.

There has also been improvents in the makurdi lafia road which also used to be bad. same for the zaki biam katsina ala road.

in all i would give him a C+
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by ernestleon(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2012
Billyonaire: Many people here are educated idiots. There are 3 options there. Simply respond A,B or C if you traveled by road, if not, stop speculation and sharraap
Bros na everyday u dey show urself?
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by luluosas(m): 10:56am On Aug 21, 2012
Reno Omokri's good road. This is Makurdi - Adoka Road.
Re: Reno Omokri's Question On Nigerian Roads: Same Or Improved? by TheMatrix3: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
ernestleon:
Bros na everyday u dey show urself?
No mine am, ogbono wey no dey draw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gen Buhari Insults The Sensibility Of Christians With APC Political Pastors / See The Face On The New N20 Note [photo] / Igbo In Aketi Government Has Hijacked Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.