Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Banning Non-muslims. How Fair Is It Towards Our Non-muslim Brothers? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Banning Non-muslims. How Fair Is It Towards Our Non-muslim Brothers? (576 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / Muslims: How To Make Your Husband Happy / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banning Non-muslims. How Fair Is It Towards Our Non-muslim Brothers? by MacDaddy01: 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
I have said it before when Logicboy aka Macdaddy says a painful truth, it is an insult and trolling because he is an atheist but when a muslim says the same thing or even worse, it is allowed. I was banned for 2days for a comment I made about muslims;

"certain muslims are sheep/brainwashed"

The above quote I made was for certain muslims. Reading more into the context of the comment on the thread- I was talking about LagosShia and his supporters. I was not talking about all muslims.

However, we can look at LagosShia and see how he escapes banishment with worse comments;

https://www.nairaland.com/571546/when-someone-insults-islam-how/2#11731448
LagosShia:

in nigeria the two major religions are Islam and Christianity.

Christians are the most vulgar,rude and ignorant about Islam and nairaland is a case study.

Muhammad (sa) is "never mentioned in the bible" according to you,but you claim many other things are mentioned.why did your bible forget Muhammad (sa),when his religion and coming were major historical events more than the other trivial issues you claim are recorded in your bible? even if you believe he was fake,at least you should find something in your bible to convince us about him.but you say "never mentioned in the bible".

no one is stopping anyone from worshipping ten gods if you like.

even when we look for arguments,you dont have to be rude and insulting.

Holy Quran 6:68
And when you see those who engage in [offensive] discourse concerning Our verses, then turn away from them until they enter into another conversion. And if Satan should cause you to forget, then do not remain after the reminder with the wrongdoing people.

(1) (Reply)

Was Islam Spread By The Sword? / Birth Of Imam Hassan Ibn Ali (a), Grandson Of Prophet Muhammad (s) / Three Great Questions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.