Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) (939 Views)

Hey Phone Section, I'm Leaving.... / The Phone Section Archive/Threads Library / Phone Section Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by honsule(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2007
Equality is equity.The lady folks should not be left out.Nominate and at the same time vote for just one lady.Special package awaits the winner.Lets kick the ball rolling.NB.winner will be announce 1st of january 2008.
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by Dredie: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2007
we dont knw d ladies in ds sectn,,,d only i knw is deeteeneey,which im votin 4
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by deeteeneey(f): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2007
tanx Dredie. am nominatin myself. hope 2 win. @honsule whisper d prize in ma ears.
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by honsule(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2007
@deteeney.That will amount to expose.It is not allowed.But it is something fantabulous.
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by honsule(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2007
@Dredie.Don't worry you will get to know them by this thread
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by bimbor(m): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2007
I nominate n also vote deeteeney. Ladies hardly post in the technology board perhaps they r not tech freaks go to romance section won yapa. So i think dteeney will win unopposed!
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by sect(m): 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2007
Yeah dredie is right,deeteeney is the only lady here,so i guess there's no need for nominations,all we've got is a winner which is d, t, n.y
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by honsule(m): 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2007
@bimbor.let me migrate to ROMANCE SECTION and see things for myself.am confined and caged in this phone section.till i come back guys.
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by topeteadr(m): 11:07am On Dec 28, 2007
Deeteeney, i nominate u coz u're the only female i've seen here.
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by abohrandy: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2007
there is one other chick that used to post in my sony ericsson thread
seems she is not around.
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by fellybabe(f): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2007
Vote 4 fellybabe.
Am votting 4 myself.
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by honsule(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2007
@dredie.you see what am talking about.2 ladies in the house.more to come.
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by tossen(f): 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2007
well, not like ladies aint tech freaks, some of us just read all d time, n forget to post something. I'm always here, but I aint biddin
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by dapsycool(m): 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2007
Free recharge card for the winner, so ya'll let me know the winner by monday.
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by maxjax(m): 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2007
Yello another female in da house! grin

@dapsycool na u b dis abi?
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by dapsycool(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2007
Maxjax i'm the same dapsycool everywhere, esato, nairaland, mig, yahoo, midnitecaller etc but my id is too long for pro, so i use dapsy4 there.
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by deeteeneey(f): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2008
Wont u guyz announce d winner & d prize?
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by deeteeneey(f): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2008
Wont u guyz announce d winner & d prize?
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by nazzyon(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2008
If you read my posts, I adviced that opinion poll should be created for ease.

Counting from posts to posts will be difficult. Another option is if anyone can use the Opera Desktop Browser and list to the voice while reader. I use it to read mails and books because I have got lots of stuffs to deal with.
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by dragnet: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2008
deeteeney, who said u w0n tongue
jusT as I wantd 2 n0minaTe u 0n d 27th of dec. .m f0ne died ! . .so shuld I v0te 4 d prs0n who murdrd m f0ne? grin
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by DualCore1: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2008
sorry o can we do nairaland guy and nairaland lady, monthly instead of yearly. but at the end of the year there would still be an overall nairaland guy and girl. explicitly for phone section.
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by deeteeneey(f): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2008
@ dragnet. i didnt say i won.bt wnt u announce d winner.u cant still vote,ur vote count. i hope i'll win.
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by deeteeneey(f): 10:07am On Jan 03, 2008
@ dragnet. i didnt say i won.bt wnt u announce d winner.u cant still vote,ur vote count. i hope i'll win.
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by dragnet: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2008
Dual Core, . . I quite agree with dat . . . .and I think it will make d membrz of d sectn c0ntribuTe m0re. .rather than just being @ d receivng end
deeteeney, . . I think d winNer isnt far fetchd wink
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by DualCore1: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2008
so can i create the threads? grin
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by deeteeneey(f): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2008
?
Re: Nairaland Lady Of The Year(phone Section) by DualCore1: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2008
@Dee
***straightface

(1) (Reply)

My Palmtop / Opera Mod 2.00 Vs 2.05 / Blackberry Pearl Naira 14k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.