Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine (17783 Views)

Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square / A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others / A Nairalander Hanging Out With Dbanj & Don Jazzy (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by NEROSKY(m): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
DB Records owner and pop artiste D’Banj is desperately trying to reconcile with his former Mo’ Hits partner Don Jazzy. In a bid to get his former maverick producer back, D’Banj asked Kanye West to talk to Don Jazzy. A few months ago the rap superstar called Don Jazzy to try and get the two Mo’ Hits owners to forget the past and work again. Our source who is close to both D’Banj and Don Jazzy confirmed this to be true and says that D’Banj’s attempt to get Don Jazzy back has been going on for sometime. Click to continue reading…

Our news story also coincides with Kanye West, Don Jazzy and D’Banj story in today’s edition of City People. According to the magazine, “Kanye West, believed to be at the center of the controversy that led to their fight is making efforts to reconcile them…Kanye West was not aware of the fight between D’Banj and Don Jazzy until 3 months ago and has been trying to get them together.”

The City People story goes on to say that “while he was in the studio with D’Banj some weeks back working on the remix of “Scapegoat” Kanye West brought the topic up again and asked D’banj why Don Jazzy was not in the US with him working on the song. D’Banj was said to have told him that they are still friends but work on different platforms now. Again, Kanye is not happy about the fact that his name was on the internet as one of the reasons the duo fell apart. He insists they get back together if he has to keep working him. He prompted D’Banj to once again try and make up with Don Jazzy.

“Recently D’Banj invited Kanye West to come to Nigeria for the video shoot of “Scape Goat” remix he did with him. He accepted but gave a strict condition that he will come only after he has reconciled with Don Jazzy who must also be in the video.”
According to the City People story, after several attempts by D’Banj, Don Jazzy agreed to appear in the video on a condition that he gets paid for his appearance.
City People/Popoffcentral

www.gidileak.com/kanye-west-about-to-reconcile-dbanj-don-jazzy/ This is unfair , shun tribalism @all mods and admins.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by damola1: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
myself and my bro was still discussing them earlier, If they dont' reconcile soon, they'll both lose out big time. It's tough to find your feet, Efe Omorege got the back of 2baba... after the kennis saga, baba almost ran down!... now, dbanj don't need no j sleek.. he needs a brother and a friend, like from the good old days... all the music both of them been releasing is crap.. so, better late than never...

6 Likes

Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by mykejones(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
I can even donate my widow's mite to see dis duo back 2geda again. Dnt know about ya'all..but i do NEED dem back!
With them 2geda..good music is assured!

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by orlahboi(m): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
i wish it's true ooo..
If it is, then it's a good move
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by jcourt: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
photoshop ni joor!!!
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by daywatcher: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
They should both tell Kanye West the f*** off. They were already doing well before he came along. So now they both answer to Kanye West.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by mhozzis(m): 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
IF CITY PPLE WRITE, CITY PPLE READ. MAKE U NO MIND DEM MY BRODA ALL NA WEAVE #M.I

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
False ...jorr angry
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by gbadexy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
I don't think d banj can match former success without don jazzy. Don jazzy is good and they both complement themselves.
But why is don j asking for money for appearance, that shouldn't even be an issue na, that is if this story is true.
Those guys better act maturely and pick up from where they stopped. Both of them haven't been doing too great since their seperation.
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
Don jazzy debunked the news some minutes ago via twitter. Absolutely false news
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by alaoeri: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
Lies upon lies, anyway Don j denies such thing on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Monaiv4u(m): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
But Don Jazzy is doing it His own way. Up Marvin Record.
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
I love Don Jazzy`s response. He`s telling Dbanj no be only you sabi make money grin
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
This cant be possible! I trust my dbanj he will never do that.. Its an insult nah!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by xpensivethony: 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
This is false, don jazzy comfirmed it,but i know, no smoke without fire...
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by cyril83(m): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
Photoshop again.....I never for once prayed for there reconciliation, this will definately help upcoming artsits to limelight
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
Dbanj doesnt need losers in his life !
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
Only a dog will eat his vomit. Don Jazzy, please move on....Dbanj keep moving on...you guyz have reached your peaks. NEXT!
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Dhelake: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
i laff each time pple takez a city people report seriouz
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
xpensivethony: This is false, don jazzy comfirmed it,but i know, no smoke without fire...
i just tweeted @him. I won`t be surprised if he denies it. You won`t expect him to disclose his private business dealings on tweeter. Do you?
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by gooddeeds(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
This duo (don jazzy & dbanj) were doin good on their own for years until the punkasss illuminati king, kanye came along. From d first day i knew dat kanye blakass was on a mission from illuminati to come break this two apart and he succeeded in doing that by flashing money & stewpid contracts in the faces of don jazzy & dbanj. Now (if d report by city pple is true) he comes pretending as if he didnt know until three months ago. What is that? I blame don jazzy & dbanj for fallin cheap cos of international fame (which in my opinion they already had without kanye).
They should beta get some sense, kick kanye aside & glue back 2geda to do what they know how to do best. Nunsense!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by MMM2(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
Who cares

Fu ck all of dem undecided
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by ebamma(m): 5:12pm On Aug 20, 2012
after kanye west reconciles dbanj and don jazzy i hope the price of garri will reduce to 10 naira per cup?

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
ebamma: after kanye west reconciles dbanj and don jazzy[b] i hope the price of garri will reduce to 10 naira per[/b] cup?

smh undecided
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by moshoodn(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
Bulls.and.bears
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by ayobase(m): 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Dbanj doesnt need losers in his life !

and the loser is?
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
After that disaster called OYATO i can see why Kanye west wants to reconcile both of them
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by babyboy3(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
Don Jazzy fan boys!!!!!!!!! Just give it up
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by omosexy1: 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
They are definitely going to work together again. That's for sure
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Revolva(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
jcourt: photoshop ni joor!!!

Was up wit ya brain is it every thing you bring photoshop matter they are discussing about what kanyewest says about dbanj and jazzy and you are looking at the front page of a mag . Focus on the discussion not front page of. A mag
Re: Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
Kanye Kardashian is probably tired of his no talent arss following him around like a bee. Plus Kanye is an ode himself and got no talent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CoolFM 's Dotun Suspended For Hitting Female Co-worker / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Contest Holds June 25 / Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpota, Omoni Oboli And Ufuoma McDermott Cover Wow Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.