Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Quickest Way To Make Money As An Undergraduate - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Quickest Way To Make Money As An Undergraduate (1284 Views)

Quickest And Best Way To Loss Weight And Tummy Fat. / Ten Quickest Ways To Make Money Out Of Thin Air / Quickest Way To Immigrate To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quickest Way To Make Money As An Undergraduate by benz33(m): 9:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
We Need You for the Under-listed Jobs and Assignments….

*USHERING JOBS *DATA COLLATION EXERCISE *CORPORATE HANDBILLS DISTRIBUTION *MARKET SURVEY *PRODUCTS&SERVICES INTRODUCTION&SAMPLE TESTING.
CRITERIA: *GOODLOOKING *FRIENDLY *NEAT&DECENT *LOYAL&TRUSTWORTHY *GOODCOMMUNICATION
LOCATION: YOU MUST RESIDE WITHIN OGBA-AGEGE-IKEJA-OJODU BERGER
PAYMENT: WE PAY - N2000 - N5000 – N10,000-N15,000…PER HOUR-PER DAY-PER WEEK
INTERESTED PERSONS SHOULD TEXT THEIR PROFILE TO: 08051744119 in this format (BDE-NAME – AGE – SEX – ADDRESS - UR FACEBOOK E-MAIL ADDRESS) and appear in person at TEM-D EVENT CENTER Marketing B/stop Ogba-Agege opposite Akilo Road(Latter Rain Church Rd) Thurs.23rd-Aug.8AM-10AM
Re: Quickest Way To Make Money As An Undergraduate by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
Why are people always looking for a quick fix? What a shame.undecided
Re: Quickest Way To Make Money As An Undergraduate by benz33(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
@ Chipmunkey how do u mean?
Re: Quickest Way To Make Money As An Undergraduate by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2012
Your business idea is brilliant however, i have a problem with `The Quickest Way` thing. We young people have to get rid of that mentality. The get rich Quick mentality.
Re: Quickest Way To Make Money As An Undergraduate by benz33(m): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
My brother or sister Quickest can mean different things to different people, Quickest here simply explain what we do for students to assists them to do Jobs they can quickly do, make quick money and go back to their studies. We offer the above listed Jobs and since its always a contract Job we assist youth who needs part-time Jobs with It.

after-all i have not say Invest N5000 and make N20,000,000.....i DETEST SUCH POSTS TOO....Thank You

(1) (Reply)

Setup A Shared Shortcode Business In Nigeria / Get my MAKEUP And GELE TYINGVideo Tutorials for 3k! / Spectranet 4GLTE Dongle With Unlimited Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.