Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

The Features An Upcoming Artiste Must Possess - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Features An Upcoming Artiste Must Possess (681 Views)

Nairaland Upcoming Artiste Chatroom / Are you a talented upcoming artiste? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Features An Upcoming Artiste Must Possess by odizzy: 1:39am On Aug 21, 2012
The nigeria music industry is like a moni making machine and is improving per minite of day. This days evry body wants to go into music and the number of upcoming artistes can fill up the whole of sahara desert, but like several Mc's always say "so many mc's but not a enough mic" so as an upcoming artiste who wants to be successful, this re the qualities he or she most possess. 1: 20% TALENT: as an artiste, u must have the talent of singing, be creative, have a gud lyrics and rythm dat can catch the ears of ur listeners and all this can be achieved only if u have the passion for music. 2: 20% PACKAGING: as an artiste, if u lack packaging, believe me no matter how talented u re people wont value u, so u have to look gud, it does not necesseryly mean u have to keep dredlux, tatoo the whole of ur body or pears the whole of ur face, jus dress nice n smart so dat where ever u go to drop ur cds, gud attention wil be paid to u, remember the way u dress determine the way u wil be address, and dnt forget to always hype ur self. 3: 10% FINANCE. Atleast u must have little moni inorder to drop ur cds to radio station, music websites etc so dat people can listen to ur song and know the stuff u re made of, little promotion of ur song can get u a recording deal, and u need transportation to run around for all these, which also requires moni. Finally, 4: 50% GOD. My brother man and sister woman, this is were the Almighty comes in. No matter how talented, how packaging and amount of moni u have, if God is not with u, u can never be a successful artiste, so u have to be prayerful, for ur dreams, ur talent and ur passion to manifest. With all this qualities, u re on ur way to the top. Dnt forget, always believe in ur dreams. Gudluk. Any question?
Re: The Features An Upcoming Artiste Must Possess by Gbengadavid(m): 11:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
dats notin bt d truth my broda,u've rili done wel.like me as an upcoming i got d talent,d packarging,d style,swag nd am creative,only d money won do ojoro 4 me bt am nt scard coz BABA GOD dey my back anyday any time.tanx
Re: The Features An Upcoming Artiste Must Possess by odizzy: 12:13am On Aug 22, 2012
Gbengadavid: dats notin bt d truth my broda,u've rili done wel.like me as an upcoming i got d talent,d packarging,d style,swag nd am creative,only d money won do ojoro 4 me bt am nt scard coz BABA GOD dey my back anyday any time.tanx
bro daz dsam wt me here o, buh lets be prayerful n hope in God, defnately we wil get dia.
Re: The Features An Upcoming Artiste Must Possess by Gbengadavid(m): 12:19am On Aug 22, 2012
amen o my broda

(1) (Reply)

American Man Dancing To Tonto Dikeh's Song Inside Train (video) / Nigerian Entertainment News + Mykokoradio Is Most Innovative Blog In Nigeria / It's Only You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.