Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Ferguson's Email To Wenger Last Night - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ferguson's Email To Wenger Last Night (1021 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Lee Dixon Confirms Sanchez + Debuchy Deals After Speaking To Wenger / Alex Ferguson’s Last Chewed Gum For Sale On E-bay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ferguson's Email To Wenger Last Night by plantation(m): 7:17am On Aug 21, 2012
Mr wenger, so u think u're smart. You sold a Van to me without Persie inside. Now i understand why Pep called you a cheat when you gave him only Alex without both the ander and the Hleb. Despite all that i've done for you? I gave u Sylvester which was one of my most priced assets for as low as £800k. Anyway, i am not in the mood for long speeches. It's either u give me the Persie or you come take dis Van and bring my money back as soon as possible.
From Me
Alex Fergie.

1 Like

Re: Ferguson's Email To Wenger Last Night by Homar(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2012
Guy u too wicked o u won kill me with laugh . Lwkmdho .
Re: Ferguson's Email To Wenger Last Night by Ubado: 6:15am On Aug 24, 2012
Lols. Am not sure that Sir Alex is the one that send this. It's sounds funny. I like it die.

(1) (Reply)

Article: Mata's Omission From The Spain Squad Is A Big Mistake / Peter's Robot Dance / Adebayor In Trouble:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.