Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Square Records Drops May-D From Label - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Square Records Drops May-D From Label (21427 Views)

Square Records Unveils New Artiste - Muno / We Didn’t Sack May D, We Let Him Go – Square Records / May D Of Square Records Drops New Single, Ile Ijo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by dayokanu(m): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2012
truelove.com:

please dont be foolish. 2face ,
and those bunch of talentess and poor musicians u mentioned cant even afford a ferrari, let alone buying a private jet. you mentioned nneka, but nneka is not yoruba , she is ibo. the fact that don jazzy lived in d banj house,doesnt mean that don jazzy doesnt have enough cash to buy a house. lets talk of Lemar obika(uk r&b singer and grammy award winner). Lemar obika is an ibo man.how many yoruba musicians can u compare with lemar obika and psquare, in terms of money and fame.

Have you heard of Sade, Fela, Femi Kuti, Seal etc?

1 Like

Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by thorpido(m): 10:29am On Aug 23, 2012
It's so sad dat at this period of time,some people are still so shallow minded and tribalistic.No wonder Nigeria is d way it is.It's not just d problem of bad leaders.Yoruba dis,Igbo dat....I wish there was a way to wipe out u tribal bigots.
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by DBLENDS(m): 11:36am On Aug 23, 2012
AFTER USING HIM FOR RITUALS UNA DON DUMP MAY D NOW CHEI MAY D NTOOOO
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by queensmith: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2012
Billyonaire: Sharing formula. Greed kills useful partnerships.

you were right, apparently for the guy it was all about money. While I understand and respect the fact that he deserves to be paid well, these things do take time. He should have taken more pride in the recognition, the travelling and the fame than 'spending big like Davido' who is probably into fraud as a part time career (abeg no bite mmy head off). Psquare have a right to set certain standards and these standards are probably the reason they are the biggest band in Africa and probably most recognized since Fela Kuti. Its such a shame his thirst for splashing wealth about the gaffe has destroyed this fruitful looking relationship.
The boy is bloody talented, I see him taking over the scene in no time! his music makes sense right blend of a fresh r&b artist with a cultural yoruba twist. He knows his music, and seems damn good at entertaining! His pages have been taken down and only lawd knows what is going to become of him now?

He should have stayed with them, I hope they make up but if not, he should take this as a lesson and become wiser.
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by debosky(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2012
Because of this yeye beef Psquare removed MayD's verses from their chop my money performance in London on Sunday. angry
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by eherbal(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
queensmith:

ori e lo buru danu- iyalanya e ni iya were. obor oshii #dismissal

:0 all these people are equivalently worwor, incredibly worworscious. worwor to the core! :p
erm,hag,can we have an idea of what you look like before we align in agreement with you?i guess that's not gonna happen.as for your grandeurs hallucination,always keep your drugs within reach.get well soon.
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by queensmith: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
e-herbal:
erm,hag,can we have an idea of what you look like before we align in agreement with you?i guess that's not gonna happen.as for your grandeurs hallucination,always keep your drugs within reach.get well soon.

your mother is a hag.
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by Misolex(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2012
kiss[i][/i]wetin cus d break up sef.
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by ossaii(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2012
ossaii: May-d did not attend their late mother's burial.
Re: Square Records Drops May-D From Label by 4chi: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2013
reportnaija:
Maybe him no go their mama burial ceremony
...or maybe he wanted to divulge the "rituals" involved in the sudden death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Music Album: Download I Used To Know Her: The Prelude – EP Alnum - H.E.R. / Top Five Hottest Dance Styles In Nigerian Music Industry 2021 / Top Most Listened Radio Station In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.