Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

State Police Will Ensure Victory For Jonathan Come 2015 General Elections!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Police Will Ensure Victory For Jonathan Come 2015 General Elections!!!!!! (583 Views)

PDP Will Ensure Maku Fails For The Rest Of His Life – Ahmadu Ali / Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. / I Think Buhari Will Lose Against Jonathan Come Next Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Police Will Ensure Victory For Jonathan Come 2015 General Elections!!!!!! by subterfuge: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
NIGERIA IS LIKE A VERY COMPLEX PUZZLE, BUT WE THE WISE CAN INTERPRETE IT ALL.

NEVER BE FOOLED AT ALL!!!!!!!!!

STATE POLICE IS A GRAND DESIGN OF THE JONATHAN AND THE PDP!!!!

LIKE IT OR NOT STATE POLICE IS A GRAND DESIGN OF THE PRESIDENT JONATHAN!!!!!!

STATE POLICE WILL USE EVERY MEANS POSSIBLE ( VIOLENCE IN PARTICULAR) TO COMPELL NIGERIANS TO VOTE FOR JONATHAN IN THE 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS.

LET ME GIVE YOU ALL A SIMPLE CLUE TO THE PUZZLE....

ALL THE STATE GOVERNORS DESPERATE FOR STATE POLICE ARE THE PDP GOVERNORS WITH A SPECIAL MANDATE TO DELIVER THEIR STATES TO THE PDP FOR JONATHAN TO TO WIN AGAIN.

THE WISE NOTHERN GOVERNORS HAVE REJECTED THE NONSENSE STATE POLICE IDEA OF JONATHAN...
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: State Police Will Ensure Victory For Jonathan Come 2015 General Elections!!!!!! by etimek: 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
My Friend,Nigeria is certainly not ripe yet for state police.
Federal Govt + JTF cannot contaim BOKO HARAM. So state police will solve the problem? In a nation ridden with TRIBALISM/NEPOTISM/RELIGiOUS INTOLERAnCE
State Police shouls not be the issue now!!! Good Governance is the solution to majarity of the Countries problems...
If state police is the idea of the PDP then let's see how it will work in this Corrupt and immature political setup
Re: State Police Will Ensure Victory For Jonathan Come 2015 General Elections!!!!!! by taharqa: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2012
subterfuge: NIGERIA IS LIKE A VERY COMPLEX PUZZLE, BUT WE THE WISE CAN INTERPRETE IT ALL.

STATE POLICE WILL USE EVERY MEANS POSSIBLE ( VIOLENCE IN PARTICULAR) TO COMPELL NIGERIANS TO VOTE FOR JONATHAN IN THE 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS.

ALL THE STATE GOVERNORS DESPERATE FOR STATE POLICE ARE THE PDP GOVERNORS WITH A SPECIAL MANDATE TO DELIVER THEIR STATES TO THE PDP FOR JONATHAN TO TO WIN AGAIN.

THE WISE NOTHERN GOVERNORS HAVE REJECTED THE NONSENSE STATE POLICE IDEA OF JONATHAN...
I think the Mods shld devise a system where some types of posts would not be allowd on dis forum if it wud continue to hv any amount of credibility. We need a FILTER system, lol

1 Like

Re: State Police Will Ensure Victory For Jonathan Come 2015 General Elections!!!!!! by Gbawe: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
subterfuge: NIGERIA IS LIKE A VERY COMPLEX PUZZLE, BUT WE THE WISE CAN INTERPRETE IT ALL.

Simply not true. Virtually all ACN Governors back the call for State police passionately. I don't know why some of you almost always tie Policing to politics and elections. Do you know what the Primary and everyday task of a Police force is? I.e protecting lives and property?

(1) (Reply)

Neil Armstrong Is Dead / Mr President Please Surprise Us / Cynthia Was The Closest Person To Me – Cynthia’s Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.