Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Need A Parting Msg For My Bosses And Friends In The Office - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Parting Msg For My Bosses And Friends In The Office (1751 Views)

Drama In The Office As I Tender My Resignation After Getting A New Job. / Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Hilarious Relationship Between Workers And Their Bosses(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Parting Msg For My Bosses And Friends In The Office by Oyindamy(f): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2007
Please anyone in the house should help me with a parting message for my bosses and friends

I'll really appreciate something inspirational, encouraging and anything nice will do.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Need A Parting Msg For My Bosses And Friends In The Office by kolsrah(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2007
hi poster,
i dont understand what ur parting message means.are u leaving ur boss or u are having a party and u want inspirational message to be delivered.kindly let us know what ur parting really is.
Re: I Need A Parting Msg For My Bosses And Friends In The Office by Oyindamy(f): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2007
Ho! sorry I didn't indicate

I'm leaving the company
Re: I Need A Parting Msg For My Bosses And Friends In The Office by kolsrah(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2007
ok,find attached message in ur e-mail box.u could find it useful .take care
Re: I Need A Parting Msg For My Bosses And Friends In The Office by Kaestro(m): 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2007
Thank you all for your support and cooperation in helping me do my job diligently and also acquring this much valuable knowledge and experience in this company.Ofcourse I won't be where I am without the relentless assistance of (mention a few names).I consider myself fortunate to have been a member of this organization as much I hate to leave I'm sure you all understand my reason for leaving, , to be continued when I come back to work.happy New Year
Re: I Need A Parting Msg For My Bosses And Friends In The Office by olupahpah(m): 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2007
Oyindamy@

you could try singing this song My Way - FranK Sinatra(you can youtube it)

its a very inspirational song if ur pips at work understand it.

did the song at my leaving nd it was fab.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Parting Msg For My Bosses And Friends In The Office by KHENNYJAMES(m): 12:39am On Oct 12, 2013
olupahpah: Oyindamy@

you could try singing this song My Way - FranK Sinatra(you can youtube it)

its a very inspirational song if ur pips at work understand it.

did the song at my leaving nd it was fab.
how can i get the song

(1) (Reply)

Job Oppourtunities For Aeronautic Engineers In Nigeria? / What Happened To Me This Night, Wonder who else Has Experienced This. / Mobile Money Agents’ Best Kept Secret: Get Your Free Pos And Instant Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.