Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

"i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. (3311 Views)

Psquare And 2face - Possibility (with lyrics) / Blackface Album is superior than Faze and 2face album this time............ / Compare Faze And Tu Faze Face New Album, Which One Is More Tight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by eleshin(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2007
from akon himself live on stv.he has put to rest all speculation about faze being a konvict artist.the question now is why did faze lied?.and if he think akon is lying,then he shud present at least an audio proof to refute akons denial.
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by sect(m): 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2007
Links please.
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by sleekdot(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2007
sect:

Links please.
links how?? got his info from STV
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by sect(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2007
Yeah i know he got his info from stv but people misinterprete info so links please.
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by tosinadeda: 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2007
Saw it too,he said he is thinkn of signing them.
I guess faze just jumpd the gun through over excitement and let d cat out of d bag.
Trust media houses,instead of sayn wut faze said,they started sayn he was signd to konvict.
Guess faze wld av cald a press conf to clarify the whole thing,but he didnt and he made every1 biliv he was really signd.
So i guess he screwd up himself and i think he has learnt his lesson.Even his fans didnt help matters,they started cookn up imaginary collabo titles that were false,just to obviously get a 2face and his fans.

Dnt count ur chics b4 they are hatched
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by Baro(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2007
http://www.hiphopworldmagazine.com/featurex.aspx?featureid=87
http://www.hiphopworldmagazine.com/featurex.aspx?featureid=192

Going through these links once more and hearing what Akon is now reportedly saying, it's easy to figure out who is speaking from the both sides of his mouth; Akon.

First he said he co-signed Faze
http://www.hiphopworldmagazine.com/featurex.aspx?featureid=87

Next minute he says he has no deal with Faze[/b]http://www.hiphopworldmagazine.com/featurex.aspx?featureid=192

[b]Now he is "thinking"(whatever that means) of signing Faze and 2

Who knows what he is gonna say next , Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by Baro(m): 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2007
Anyway, he already said we should PUT THE BLAME ON HIM(everything intended including pun)
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by sect(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2007
Eleshin do you av any scores to settle with faze or you just naturally hate him? this is the second time you're creating a thread just to accuse faze of lying. Na wah ooo,must you insult faze b4 you're acknowledged as a 2face fan.
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by tosinadeda: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2007
Stop being a blind surpporter and comment on the topic
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by sect(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2007
@Tosin What topic? That faze is a liar or akon is a confusionist,you tell me.
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by tosinadeda: 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2007
Am sure u can read and write!
U can coment on anytn related to d topic,faze is a liar,akon is a confusionist.,wutever.
Not on d poster
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by WarfyBoy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2007
sect:

Eleshin do you av any scores to settle with faze or you just naturally hate him? this is the second time you're creating a thread just to accuse faze of lying. Na wah ooo,must you insult faze before you're acknowledged as a 2face fan.

@sect abeg no b every body like progress, sum pipo fit hate u because u dey progress or if u dey succeeed for wetin u dey do, thats the case of Eleshin abi wetin im name bi selfd, lets watch n see
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by tosinadeda: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2007
Warfy Boy:

@sect abeg no b every body like progress, sum pipo fit hate u because u dey progress or if u dey succeeed for wetin u dey do, thats the case of Eleshin abi wetin im name bi selfd, lets watch n see

birds of a feather flock together grin
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by eleshin(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2007
Warfy Boy:

people have problem with reality.i'm here stating the fact,but on the other hand my action is attracting hatred from nairalanders that hate fact.i heard it on a live telecast where he said he is thinking of signing faze and 2face today on stv.instead of you to attack the message you are attacking the messenger.why cant you make it a point of duty to ask faze why he lied in the first place!.i expect you guys to call him up and demand an explanation instead of you crying foul here on nairaland forum.he lied and betray your loyalty to him,but you keep on putting abstract defense that can only make sense with dumbheads like you.once again i pity your existence.i'm sure 2baba can never lie about such a sensitive issue instead he will be keep mute until he is sure of it,that of course is one of the feature of a superstar which is lacking in faze.
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by eleshin(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2007
pls where do you guys get the "in the kitchen" you are shouting!.that shows that not only faze is a liar some of you fans self dey lie small small!. in the kitchen ko in the toilet ni
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by playmate(f): 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2007
@eleshin
dnt b a liar he didnt say he was thinkin he was asked wu will b signed nd he said faze nd 2face.i dnt remember him sayin he was thinkin nd btw hw culd he still b thinkin yet announce it on live tv?
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by sect(m): 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2007
Eleshin its obvious dat d motive behind this thread is 2 defame faze & not spreading the news of akon's consideration for faze & 2face.It was dis same akon who said he signed faze then he completely denied faze on tv now he says he's considering faze,but u dont see akon as a liar,instead its faze.So mr messenger u should be fair in ur judgement,ur views are obviously one sided & Faze fans dont feel betrayed so dat shouldn't affect you in anyway.
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by Baro(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2007
No link yet? Link please for those of us who didnt watch it live

Am still wondering why Hiptv or their site Hiphopworldmagazine.com havent reported it yet . They should, cos it was through their meduim that the "Faze/Konvict/Akon controversy was stirred" so they should be fair enough to keep us updated, if not for anything but for the sake of balanced reportage of events; which is what professional journalism is all about, not "sentiments" or "sensationalism"
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by sect(m): 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2007
Still expecting a link,eleshin's hearsay is very unreliable.
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by zigbo(f): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2007
dude how sure are we that u understood what akon was talking about,how we gona take u seriously when u ve got so much blunders . i mean look at that
the question now is why did faze lied?.
seriously u need to get a job and stop worryin about faze, better still take up IELTS classes u rily do need it, infact u shud construct a new year's resolution cuzz right now your life sucks undecided why are u so full of hate?
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by kaylala(m): 12:08am On Dec 29, 2007
I watched Akon's Interview on STV yesterday talking about signing on of Faze and 2face to Konvict label.

Still working on marketing strategies.
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by Baro(m): 6:01am On Dec 29, 2007
Still no link? very unlike nairaland
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by eleshin(m): 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2007
playmate:

@eleshin
dnt b a liar he didnt say he was thinkin he was asked wu will b signed nd he said faze nd 2face.i dnt remember him sayin he was thinkin nd between hw culd he still b thinkin yet announce it on live tv?
do you remember JAJ asking him that "you're still thinking? and he said yes.
sect:

Eleshin its obvious that d motive behind this thread is 2 defame faze & not spreading the news of akon's consideration for faze & 2face.It was this same akon who said he signed faze then he completely denied faze on tv now he says he's considering faze,but u don't see akon as a liar,instead its faze.So mr messenger u should be fair in your judgement,your views are obviously one sided & Faze fans don't feel betrayed so that shouldn't affect you in anyway.
well there is no way i can see akon as a liar,because he owns konvict and he can only sign whoever he deemed fit to be an artist under him.i did not remember a forum where akon introduce faze as an artist under konvict,it was faze himself that announce the deal.and calling me "mr messenger",i see that as a compliment.thanks
zigbo:

dude how sure are we that u understood what akon was talking about,how we gona take u seriously when u ve got so much blunders . i mean look at that
the question now is why did faze lied?.
seriously u need to get a job and stop worryin about faze, better still take up IELTS classes u rily do need it, infact u should construct a new year's resolution cuzz right now your life sucks undecided why are u so full of hate?
professsor zigbo,seriously you need psychotherapy,coz i cant see why ordinary discussion about the opinion of people get to affect your life so deeply.why the abuse and foul language,are you sure you are redy 4 this cos i cant see the reason why one bitch from one remote harmlet in nigeria is gonna take me for a ride.why cant you get your pple that litter silverbird galleria and allen avenue doing what they know how to do best to take up IELTS classes.you know wt? this is just the beggining 4 d 2 of us,i know you are one cheap slut that depend on aristos dick 4 a living cos that is the first point of duty for your pple when they get to lagos,it has been like that from time immemorial even up till the generation of ur mother.this are type of foolish girls that still bask in the euphorial of colonial mentality,if you closely obserVe them they are usually intellectually derail in class but expert in the aspect of english that they require for their job,ARISTOISM.what hav you got to be proud of,if you cant stand the heat you hav to leave the kitchen.if your intellectual deformity is denying you a constructive contribution,then you need to take a break not to explore other pples mistake.MAD GIRL!
Baro:

Still no link? very unlike nairaland
baro isaid i watched it as a live programme on STV,i'm sure with time other pple that watch it will testify,i started the thread immediately i heard that statement from akon.i'm not here to argue but to discuss issues.thank you,compliment of the season.
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by playmate(f): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2007
eleshin ur post is really ridiculous so faze is d one dat lied nt akon wu denied avin anytin 2 do wit faze den l8r says d opposite. . . . pls gimme a break,dnt u get it akon lied,do u even no d real meanin of tellin a lie or wu is tellin 1
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by sect(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2007
Its obvious dat akon didn't want 2 go into details abt d deal dats why JAJ was compelled 2 ask him.Eleshin u made it sound as if akon himself said he was thinking of signing dem,dats why i said dat ur info is very unreliable.I understand dat it was ur displeasure at faze's progress dat turned u into a 'boy boy' but pls next time be more precise in ur details okay,be a good messenger so now run go get ur some news quick!!
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by zigbo(f): 12:46am On Dec 31, 2007
@playmate very good point

@eleshin watchyu chatting about. . .where the hell is allen avenue oh thats where u go to fetch all the women in your family,i see. . .hey hey that u go there to look for your mum nd sistas don't mean your going to find me there. i still urge you though to consider those classes aite. . . foolish boy
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by tosinadeda: 12:56am On Dec 31, 2007
I dnt understand y any thread that has 2face or faze or even the both must always go this way
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by eleshin(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2008
sect:

Its obvious that akon didn't want 2 go into details about d deal that is why JAJ was compelled 2 ask him.Eleshin u made it sound as if akon himself said he was thinking of signing them,that is why i said that your info is very unreliable.I understand that it was your displeasure at faze's progress that turned u into a 'boy boy' but please next time be more precise in your details okay,be a good messenger so now run go get your some news quick!!
on a more serious note i will you to post the "faze's progress" and lets compare it with that of 2faces.sect i'm sure you are wiser than the post above,you can do better that calling names or abusing someone here,i will love it if we can limit our post to "faze,2face thing".moreover i demand your unreserve apology for calling me "boy boy".you know what?.my problem is not how to get news cos its always on my table but how to get some laggards or dogmatic being to accept the reality of the news is my problem.
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by Baro(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ Eleshin let me assume you haven't seen this thread tongue How about a post here
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-103020.0.html

Happy New Year
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by sect(m): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ Eleshin I said faze made lots of progress last year & you're telling me 2 compare it with 2face,are u insinuating dat if one does not make it up 2 2face's level it means dat person is a bad artist,i'm tempted 2 call u stupid but i wont cos . . . as a matter of fact you're stupid,no offence meant but dis thread is stupid,d question asked is stupid so dat makes d poster stupid,i really dont like calling names but i cant help it dis tym,forgive me
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by tosinadeda: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2008
No need playn smart here,u and i know dat on this forum,any topic that has to d with 2face wil always av faze in it and vice versa
Re: "i'm Thinking Of Signing Faze And 2face"-akon Say So. by sect(m): 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2008
Tosin you should be smart enough to know that the purpose of creating this thread is to accuse faze of lying,so that has nothing to do with 2face,its about faze and akon rather

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mode Nine Addressing The Haters And Talkers / 15 Nigerian Songs That Rocked 2015 Real Hard / Dj Ambo - Best Of Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.