Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,436 members, 7,954,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Blogger Needed. If You Are Good In Creative Writing. This Might Be For You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Blogger Needed. If You Are Good In Creative Writing. This Might Be For You (726 Views)

A Paypal Partner Needed. If You Buy Paypal Funds, Your Attention Is Needed. / Ur Opinion Is Needed: If You R Given #300000 Or 350000 To Do Business / Perfectmoney Needed... If You Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger Needed. If You Are Good In Creative Writing. This Might Be For You by wizziweb: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
I am in need of someone who will continually update my blog and get paid to do so. Requirements are creative writing skills, and prompt delivery. It will also be helpful if this person is already familiar with blogging. The job is simple; I will give you a topic to write about. I will also provide you with a list of points that the article will be centered on and your work will be to expand on those points and creatively construct the article content to be published on the web. If you are interested please PM me. Plus it will help if you can show me any content you have created in the past.
Re: Blogger Needed. If You Are Good In Creative Writing. This Might Be For You by Niflheim(m): 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
I am interested.You can contact me on 08136623986.My name is Reginald.
Re: Blogger Needed. If You Are Good In Creative Writing. This Might Be For You by wizziweb: 6:46pm On Aug 21, 2012
Niflheim: I am interested.You can contact me on 08136623986.My name is Reginald.

Hi Reginald, are you experienced in this?
Re: Blogger Needed. If You Are Good In Creative Writing. This Might Be For You by Bigdreams(m): 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2012
wizziweb: I am in need of someone who will continually update my blog and get paid to do so. Requirements are creative writing skills, and prompt delivery. It will also be helpful if this person is already familiar with blogging. The job is simple; I will give you a topic to write about. I will also provide you with a list of points that the article will be centered on and your work will be to expand on those points and creatively construct the article content to be published on the web. If you are interested please PM me. Plus it will help if you can show me any content you have created in the past.

I am qualified to do your job.

Visit www.seunodunayo..com for some of my personal works.

Kindly send a mail to bigdreamsconcept(at)gmail(dot)com

(1) (Reply)

Accepting Responsibility With The Law Of Attraction & Business Development / A Business That Can Make You 1.5 Milllion Naira Before January Ending / ecobank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.