Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Some Parents Will Say Anything - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Parents Will Say Anything (688 Views)

Some Parents Need To Fear God (hilarious Photo) / Hilarious!!! Some Parents Intention For The Next 3-4years / (photo) When You're Trying So Hard Not To Say Anything Rude, So You... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Parents Will Say Anything by Nautillus(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2007
These are real notes written by parents in a Tennessee school district (spellings have been left intact).

My son is under a doctor's care and should not take PE today. Please execute him.

Please exkuce Lisa for being absent she was sick and i had her shot.

Dear school: please ecsc's john being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30 31, 32 and also 33.

Please excuse Gloria from jim today. She is administrating.

Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.

John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.

Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.

Megan could not come to scool today because she has been bothered by very close veins.

Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.

Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.

Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had (diahre, dyrea, direathe).

Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhra, and his boots leak.

Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.

Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.

I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping because I don't know what size she wear.

Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday. We thought it was Sunday.

Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.

Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could not breed well.

Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.

Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.

Now we know why parents are screaming for better education for our kids.
Re: Some Parents Will Say Anything by Migines(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2007
Fun reading
Re: Some Parents Will Say Anything by Uzzyan: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2007
If any of my parent does that i will not only disown them i would trash them for putting down my ego.
Anyways i am still  shocked shocked shocked shocked

Oooo now i remember while writing an exam then in sec. sch, one of my classmate's mom came into the hall shouting on top of her voice, y do u want to sack my daughter? y do u want to sack my daughter?
Everyone wondering what she meant then put 2 & 2 together making us understand her properly. She meant Expell
Re: Some Parents Will Say Anything by clemcykul(f): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2007
hey man dats really funnny  grin grin grin grin guess ill cram all these sily excuses
Re: Some Parents Will Say Anything by qudrat(f): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2007
Thumbs up Nautillus,u nearly crack my ribs smiley
Re: Some Parents Will Say Anything by Uzzyan: 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2007
Qudrat y din't ur ribs crack
Re: Some Parents Will Say Anything by Phiniter(m): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2007
B cos its made of Metal
Re: Some Parents Will Say Anything by tjtj1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2007
Excuse Jim for not comin he was havin a baby grin
Re: Some Parents Will Say Anything by ThugLife1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2007
Interesting
Re: Some Parents Will Say Anything by brimbrack(m): 10:49pm On Dec 29, 2007
excellent, i had a wonderful laugh
Re: Some Parents Will Say Anything by babake81(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2007
hahaha kikiki!!!!! Nautilus, u made my day wt this,

more of it man!!! laughter is good medicine!!!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

10 Husbands, Still A Virgin / Father: Of One Of My Children." / Most Amazing Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.