Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs (58437 Views)

Mtn Introduces 2GB For N1000 Data Plan / Etisalat Introduces New Data Plan / Mtn Introduces New Mobile Internet Data Plans - 25mb For N150 And 50mb For N200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by Sike(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
sanchez0: MTN I commot cap for una, una thank you o. Haters make una go jump inside lagoon eh.
Shuttup there jor!
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by ProGSM(m): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2012
puskin: I'm not a fan of MTN.....but how low do we want MTN to go before we can say they are starting to change.
Common.......N5 daily access fee for 20k/s [/b]to all networks is fair enough..........i'm on the plan now as I type.

Competition has brought MTN to their senses.

[b]CAVEAT
: Only enter this plan NOW if ur not interested in their current running recharge promos.

It now remains for them to tweak the prices of those their data plans

I consider this very good and friendly.
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by Danyl(m): 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2012
puskin: Has this thing been confirmed......cos I definitely know that as @now......there is nothing like that on their site

i had been using the new tarriff before seeing this announcement... Its confirmed
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by daffur: 1:09pm On Aug 23, 2012
Respect urself. If you don't know what to post, leave.

aze: Since dem introduce this regressive scheme see wetin people for CALABAR dey pass through.

1. Dropped Calls

2. Person wey una talk naw, because of the Dropped Calls palava u try to get the persom, MTN GO TELL U ''Not Available At The Moment''

3. Then U try AGAIN and AGAIN. Guess What? The tin no go gree connect AGAIN. ''Network Failure'' message go appear.

4. When U come Finally Connect, U No Go Hear The Other Party.

all this na credit wey dey burn for EmptyHEAD network. Do ur maths.
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
And wetin make we do.

Danyl:

i had been using the new tarriff before seeing this announcement... Its confirmed
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by Chongaiman: 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

glo infinito for life, 15k/s - all netwrks wt no access fee. still d best.
well i dey njoy d mtn zone too o.
methink d best is not to av just one netwrk

Please what's the migration code? Whenever I click the link on Glo's site, it leads nowhere. Meanwhile, does it mean that the tariffs of the 'old' MTN packages have been reduced? Because I know Super Saver goes for 17k/s on net and 35k/s off net after the first minute.
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by oneuniquemind(m): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2012
puskin: I'm not a fan of MTN.....but how low do we want MTN to go before we can say they are starting to change.
Common.......N5 daily access fee for 20k/s [/b]to all networks is fair enough..........i'm on the plan now as I type.

Competition has brought MTN to their senses.

[b]CAVEAT
: Only enter this plan NOW if ur not interested in their current running recharge promos.

It now remains for them to tweak the prices of those their data plans

Daily access fee is wat i av a p wt
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
me remain for my glo infinito to any network chikena
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by yyb14: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
MTN THE BEST CONNECTION cool cool

1 Like

Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by SirJohn(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
aze: Since dem introduce this regressive scheme see wetin people for CALABAR dey pass through.

1. Dropped Calls

2. Person wey una talk naw, because of the Dropped Calls palava u try to get the persom, MTN GO TELL U ''Not Available At The Moment''

3. Then U try AGAIN and AGAIN. Guess What? The tin no go gree connect AGAIN. ''Network Failure'' message go appear.

4. When U come Finally Connect, U No Go Hear The Other Party.

all this na credit wey dey burn for EmptyHEAD network. Do ur maths.

MTN is currently carrying out upgrade/modernization across their network starting from Enugu, asaba, Warri, cross river... some other cities to join soon. this will only be for a while! hang in there

1 Like

Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by dj5naira(m): 1:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
ochukoccna:
[size=18pt]By the way, what does CUG mean?[/size]
Click this link to find out.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed_User_Group
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by Sadusalam: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
All's well that ends well.
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by ay0201(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
Thespecialone: We’ve just got word from one of our tipsters that starting tomorrow; MTN will slash call prices on all its existing tariff plans and introduce new plans MTN Smooth talk, MTN Booster weekly and MTN Booster Monthly.In testing, we can confirm that the MTN Smooth talk plan is already LIVE as we were able to migrate to the plan without hitches.You have gotta love the competition in the Nigerian telecoms industry right now, here is hoping that besides cost, they also compete on the service quality front also.See a breakdown of the new MTN plans, below. Remember where you heard it first . Credits to tech suplex

http://www.techsuplex.com/2012/08/21/breakexclusive-mtn-slashes-call-rates-introduces-new-plans/
Multinationals would continue to exploit us.
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by flow1759: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2012
Flow44: Because they noticed that they have lost a lot of customers, so they want to lure them back then milk them as much as they can. I work in telecom industry and this is the fact. Guys just be vigilant.
I spend far less both on calls and internet using glo and airtel, even etisalat is also good. Mtn cannot give you anything good for long.
flow44 kip flowing wit glo and airtel while mtn get more subcribers everyday. Come oh where u get dat name FLOW 4rm, u thief my name abi?
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by ayobase(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
Da-unashamed:
MTN pulse just got better too,first minute call is now 40k/s(N24/min) while the rest pulse calls there after becomes 8.3k/s(N4.98/min),calls to other network becomes 30k/s(N18/min) plus you still retain your weekly 10MB,isn't this cool?

GLO remains the best....from the 1st minute to any network...na N15 all d way!
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by ayobase(m): 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
daffur: Respect urself. If you don't know what to post, leave.

Na lie?
Are u an ambassador?
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by dj5naira(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
Da-unashamed:
MTN pulse just got better too,first minute call is now 40k/s(N24/min) while the rest pulse calls there after becomes 8.3k/s(N4.98/min),calls to other network becomes 30k/s(N18/min) plus you still retain your weekly 10MB,isn't this cool?
It no longer vanish after 7 days?

1 Like

Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by forkadict(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
I don talk am before and i go still talk am again. Until MTN give me 1kobo per second to any network from the very first second na im i go fit dey use their stoooopid line call. Right now, no deal and i dare say FORK MTN! God go punish the murraforkers

Where that their solicitor-general for nairaland? rman abi na wetin be dat im name again?
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
Oya Clap for Yasef...

upgrade my chicken legs

SirJohn:

eMpTy N is currently carrying out upgrade/modernization across their network starting from Enugu, asaba, Warri, cross river... some other cities to join soon. this will only be for a while! hang in there
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by Holyrule(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
Is this for real?
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Why is there a monthly access fee on some of the tariffs? Will users be charged 700 per month on mtn booster monthly? [size=8pt][/size]
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by Htown64(m): 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] For those of you guys with bonus on your account please wait till you exhaust your bonus before migrating else you lose all your bonuses! I just lost my cool N1300 bonus.
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by Ebenezerk2: 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
true talk, I lost about N3,000 bonus on glo when I migrated to another plan
Htown64: [color=#990000][/color] For those of you guys with bonus on your account please wait till you exhaust your bonus before migrating else you lose all your bonuses! I just lost my cool N1300 bonus.
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by Bright2(m): 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
I don't care about the tariff plans all i care is for it to connect when ever i want it.
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by Malix: 3:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
Da-unashamed:
make una post d migratn codes na?
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by mrperfect(m): 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
Thank you for the update!
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by Daunashamed(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2012
aze: emptyHead SEND U MESSAGE?

no sir,just trying to share the news more clearer than my MTN pulsers see
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by Daunashamed(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2012
dj5naira: It no longer vanish after 7 days?
don't get me wrong pls,it's still valid for 7days only,used the word 'retain' there since sometimes when they shuffle their tarrif plans like this,they remove some benefits that follows the previous plans
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by Daunashamed(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
Malix:
make una post d migratn codes na?
for MTN pulse,send 406 as a text message to 131,likewise the following
Family & Friends(call family & friends number from the first minute @ N6/min,other MTN numbers @N15/min from the first minute and other network @N18/min from the 1st minute) migration code =407
Smooth Talk(calls to MTN & all network @N12/min from the first minute with daily access fee of N5) migration code= 401

1 Like

Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by zikclassiq(m): 3:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
HQ:

Make your English teacher catch you first. grin grin grin
'I not can laugh'. Lol
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by Grisoft: 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2012
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. MTN you guys ROCK grin cool.
Re: MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs by Daunashamed(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
And then for the one I think is better than them all is to call all MTN numbers from the first minute @N6/min and other networks @N15/min from the first minutes with a weekly access fee(for MTN booster weekly @N200) and a monthly access fee(for MTN booster monthly @N700), migration code for booster weekly is 404 and booster monthly 409
I hope I have been able to help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Fix All Dstv Now Error Codes || 503, Sna 403, Per 0, Per 1, Eve 403 / Pes 2018 Psp, Android, Pc, Iphone Ppsspp Download Now / Mtn Launches Mtn Beta Talk Plan Get 200% Per Recharge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.