Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

How To Advertise On Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Advertise On Facebook (892 Views)

How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog (updated) / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. / I Would Like To Advertise On Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Advertise On Facebook by ng4am(f): 8:28am On Aug 22, 2012
Pls guys can I get information on how to place advert on facebook, the system of payment and duration. Thanx
Re: How To Advertise On Facebook by ng4am(f): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2012
No respond yet?
Re: How To Advertise On Facebook by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
ng4am: No respond yet?
I only responded because you`re a ladygrin
First you need a visa or mastercard that Facebook will accept, then you click on Advertise on Facebook, then you set a daily budget and tärget audí€ñç€.
There is a little bit of technicality involved but it`s something an average Facebook user/expert can do.
But then what type of business do you need it for and whats your bugdet? you can reach me by mail gidilinks@yahoo.com
Re: How To Advertise On Facebook by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2012
ng4am: Pls guys can I get information on how to place advert on facebook, the system of payment and duration. Thanx

Quite easy. It all depends on what you want. You can advertise on facebook on pay per click bases (which is quite expensive) and on per 1000 impresion bases which is cheap. With as little 30cent per 1000 impression, you can place your ads on facebook. This means that for every 1000times your facebook recieves impression or is seen, you 30cents.

One sweet thing about facebook ads is that you can target based on demograph, based on likes of a specific groups or website, based on birthday etc. This way you are able to know what target groups you want to serve your ads on. This is another quick traffic tool from social media.

I have an ebook that discusses this in details. I will like you to request for this ebook. It doesn't cost an arm and leg. We are all into business to make maximum profit but with the understanding that there are possibilities that we loose.

So if you interested, you can get my number from my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Web Review / Blog Authors Needed At ON! Tech News And Info. / I Have A Google Acct For Sale Including Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.