Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

The Jokes President Presents. . . . . .jokes Unprecedented!!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Jokes President Presents. . . . . .jokes Unprecedented!!!!! (911 Views)

Very Short Joke From The Office Of The Jokes President / Nominations For The Funniest Poster/Jokes President / *~ jackpot Voted The Jokes Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jokes President Presents. . . . . .jokes Unprecedented!!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2012
AT THE TOILET
Akpan was a pupil in j.ss 2.he sought permission from his teacher, mr badmus to go and shittz.Soon mr Badmus himself felt to shittz, so left for the school's toilet.He went and met Akpan, still dropping.The teacher who needed to shittz badly joined Akpan in the next lane of the pit latrine. 10 minutes went by, and Akpan was still at the toilet apparently because he brought no paper to clean hin yansh.20 minutes came, and both Akpan and teacher were still there.1 hour came, then Akpan realised it wasnt only him who had no paper, the teacher as well.. ..so Akpan laughed and whispered " Today we go die for hia, i swear!!!!!" grin grin grin grin

till date, they are still on the toilet, as nobody come get paper yet grin grin

THE TAXI DRIVER
This notorious taxi driver had written on his car "POLICE ARE THIEVES!!".The police spotted this, so caught him, gave him a sound beating, put him in police cells for 3 days and warned him to go and rub that inscription.
Just the next day, the taxi came to pass and the inscription had changed to "STILL THIEVES!!!!!!".This annoyed the police so much, they caught him again, beat him and locked him up for six days and was warned to go and change the inscription.
Just the next day, the same taxi came by and this time with the inscription "TOUCH NOT MY DRIVER AGAIN, YOU THIEVEs, by car owner "

What do u think will happen? grin grin

AKPORS AND WIFE
Akpors was traveling with his wife to Lagos.because it was late, Akpor's wife wondered what they would eat.AKpors simply told his wife "well you find something to eat, i will eat you!!" grin grin.

i am your jokes president wink
Re: The Jokes President Presents. . . . . .jokes Unprecedented!!!!! by Yahoo1(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2012
A woman was so frustrated and distressed with her husbands addiction for sex,but she didnt know how to tell him. One day she decided to leave him a note,which read,''my dear hubby,am not happy with the constant sex we have every time,so i have decided that we will have sex,only days that begin with 'T',i hope u understand.'' so she left for work,wen the huzband woke up and read the note,he den wrote his reply,'' I totally agree,we should have sex on days that begin with Ts,dat is Tuesday,thursday,today and tomorrow
Re: The Jokes President Presents. . . . . .jokes Unprecedented!!!!! by larride(m): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2012
As dry as bin gbagbo, where d yoke dey mtchew undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Jokes President Presents. . . . . .jokes Unprecedented!!!!! by shadrach77: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2012
Yahoo1: A woman was so frustrated and distressed with her husbands addiction for sex,but she didnt know how to tell him. One day she decided to leave him a note,which read,''my dear hubby,am not happy with the constant sex we have every time,so i have decided that we will have sex,only days that begin with 'T',i hope u understand.'' so she left for work,wen the huzband woke up and read the note,he den wrote his reply,'' I totally agree,we should have sex on days that begin with Ts,dat is Tuesday,thursday,today and tomorrow
very good joke grin grin grin
Re: The Jokes President Presents. . . . . .jokes Unprecedented!!!!! by ndukwejoe(m): 9:47am On Aug 22, 2012
Hahahahhahahaha
Re: The Jokes President Presents. . . . . .jokes Unprecedented!!!!! by BIGVAJINA(f): 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2012
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Jokes President Presents. . . . . .jokes Unprecedented!!!!! by bunmioguns(m): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
JOKE GRADING: A

REMARK: You are truly the Jokes president

REWARD: Ten consecutive nights with Bigvajina
Re: The Jokes President Presents. . . . . .jokes Unprecedented!!!!! by BIGVAJINA(f): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
bunmioguns: JOKE GRADING: A

REMARK: You are truly the Jokes president

REWARD: Ten consecutive nights with Bigvajina

angry
Re: The Jokes President Presents. . . . . .jokes Unprecedented!!!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
Bin I just like you cos your post are always dry. Haha! Dats right..very dry!

(1) (Reply)

Two Mad Men....................a Must Read / Street Urchin (agbero) Being Punished / The Sinking Ship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.