Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario (2178 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Meet Zulu King Godwill Zwelithi Whose Remarks Launched The Xenophobic Attacks / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by TheOP1(m): 11:06am On Aug 22, 2012
For the past few days the trending news in the middle east is isreal's treat to attack Iran's nuclear facilities. What will be the like scenario if this happens?
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 22, 2012
If Israel attacks Iran, the pro-Israel lobby on Nairaland will support them as God's chosen people . They will not bat an eye lid when thousands upon thousands of women and children are killed , because God loves Israel and supports their non-stop warmongering and killings , even though Jesus Christ said we should never meet violence with violence.
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by Inik(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2012
Israel attacks Iran.

USA, France and Germany backs up israel.

Russia and china backs up Iran.

Arab league rushes to the defence of Iran.

UN security council fails to agree on a common resolution.

World war 3 starts!
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by Delafruita(m): 12:13pm On Aug 22, 2012
Inik: Israel attacks Iran.

USA, France and Germany backs up israel.

Russia and china backs up Iran.

Arab league rushes to the defence of Iran.

UN security council fails to agree on a common resolution.

World war 3 starts!
NUCLEAR world was 3 starts
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by TheOP1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
This is just another excuse to attack another country, the same way the US ans Uk invented the ''weapons of mass distortion'' in Iraq.

The US want a war with Iraq and isreal is going to help them to start it. The excuse is Uran has nuclear weapons...but hold on, so doea Uk, Usa, isreal, india, russia and many other countries, so what right do they have to say Iran cant have some also to defend themselves. It should be an international law every country to dispose off their nuclear weapon.
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by TheOP1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
Delafruita:
NUCLEAR world was 3 starts

Perhaps it will lead to Armagedon predicted by religionists.
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by TheOP1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
armageddon and then christ returns and establishes his kingdom after all the heathens have cancelled each other out with nukes.
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by TheOP1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2012
Well, as a result of the radiation left over by the many nuclear bombs ,the earth would inhabitable for the nxt 1000 yrs or so.

As such for jesus to establish any kingdom he have to move to MARS. That might the nxt man infested planet.
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
The OP: Well, as a result of the radiation left over by the many nuclear bombs ,the earth would inhabitable for the nxt 1000 yrs or so.

As such for jesus to establish any kingdom he have to move to MARS. That might the nxt man infested planet.
you err. actually the nukes will replenish the planet. this is how the lord renews the planet. with fire. the planet will be refined and anew.
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by TheOP1(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2012
What.......nuclear bombs replenish the planet? Abi you dont know the meaning of nuclear bomb?
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
The OP: What.......nuclear bombs replenish the planet? Abi you dont know the meaning of nuclear bomb?
its in the bible. the nukes will cleanse the earth and renew it. the lord renews with fire
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by nakash: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
Israel does not need to bomb Iran. ISRAEL needs to explode a nuclear bomb above the skies only. That way the bomb creates a lightning effect that sends Iran to stone age (7th century) by generating an electrical current that decimates everything. Persia goes back to the Mullah's desired heaven.
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
nakash: Israel does not need to bomb Iran. ISRAEL needs to explode a nuclear bomb above the skies only. That way the bomb creates a lightning effect that sends Iran to stone age (7th century) by generating an electrical current that decimates everything. Persia goes back to the Mullah's desired heaven.
iran is backed by russia and china
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by naija2much: 5:50am On Aug 23, 2012
Realistically, let's not be biased for this is even outside our circle of influence. Acountry threatening to erase another country from existing is not seen by u guys, you guys are here attacking Israel. If someone threatens to kill u, won't u be proactive? Let me make it clear, if Iran and Israel fight it out, it will affect you and me. Russia, the arabic world and China will back Iran, almost all other countries will back Israel, it becomes a global fight and with the arsenal of nuclear fire-power world over, we pray such fight never happen.
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by TheOP1(m): 7:16am On Aug 23, 2012
Even if Iran acquires nuclear bombs it is unlikely it will deploy it in any offensive move because of the global repercusions.

Isreal itself is believed to have nuclear bombs, so why shouldnt Iran acquire such for its defence just in case isreal goes on the offensive.

We should remember that theonly country to have used a nuclear bomb any country's population is the US, and they are the very ones Policing the world mtwwwwwww.
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by vedaxcool(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2012
Isreal attacks Iran the following scenario could occur :

Within seconds a barrel of oil will be $200, Iran will commence a massive offensive first closing the straits of homutz, the US will launch a counter offensive and try to break the the Imapsse this leads to even more confrontations, Iran hits targets in Isreal and US bases in the ME, oil price jumps to $400 per barrel, Hezbollah attacks Isreal (is not real) more 3rd party elements enter into battle, Iran bombs oil facilities in the M/east oil price goes to $2000 per barrel, world economy begins to collapse, war breaks out btw nations of the M/East and the foolish Nigerian govt would try throwing its hat for the one side, the country gets polarized into two separate camps, Al qaeda enters battle, launches spectacular attacks against America, Iran troops enters Afghanistan to push NATO out, supports Taliban with massive weapons, opium freely enters Europe because the Iranian govt is pre-occupied with a war, W/Europe throws in its hat in the ring, Russia warns of World war, supplies the Iranian regime with more weapons, china warns of world collapse supplies Iran with long rage missles, N/ korea launches an attack on US bases. Iran govt substantial weakened begins massive support for terror gangs who launch attacks against Europe . . . Saudi Arabia warns don't drag us in this Iranian dudes are Psycho, M/east oil infrastructure destroyed so badly oil proce becomes $19000 per barrel . . . World economy collapses and lack of funds ends war . . . The fools are all left to pick their damaged self, more on the military strenght of Iran vs. Is not real check Aljazeera, one thing for sure some mentally disturb Christians in America are actively rooting for the Isrealis to attack Iran thinking (in their perverse minds) it will begin the Armageddon ( a combination of the two great wars, several civil wars and natural disasters of Tsunamic proportions)
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2012
I do not support Israel, but the combined might of those aggressor nations America and Israel will crush Iran within weeks, remember Iraq.

Of course the greater force used by Iran will only attract an even greater and overwhelming force from America and this entity called Israel , with the most deadly weapons yet to be tested in battle.

Yes the price of oil will go up, there will be economic problems and the American economy could be imperilled causing worldwide economic problems

Russia and China are too hooked up with capitalism , I doubt if they will rush to Iran's aid.

Who wants world war 3 anyway.

My two cents is that we should pray for peace and especially for God's protection of the people of Iran from America and Israel.

There is no reason to attack Iran because Iran is not a threat to anybody.
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by TheOP1(m): 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2012
frosbel: There is no reason to attack Iran because Iran is not a threat to anybody.

Really, you the first christian i hear say this.
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by mkmyers45(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
To me it's all gra-gra and Apocalyptic bullshit is no where connected to this as full scale Nuclear Attacks will smoke the earth...
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by plaetton: 3:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
naija2much: Realistically, let's not be biased for this is even outside our circle of influence. Acountry threatening to erase another country from existing is not seen by u guys, you guys are here attacking Israel. If someone threatens to kill u, won't u be proactive? Let me make it clear, if Iran and Israel fight it out, it will affect you and me. Russia, the arabic world and China will back Iran, almost all other countries will back Israel, it becomes a global fight and with the arsenal of nuclear fire-power world over, we pray such fight never happen.

For over 300 YRS the nation of Iran has never attacked or displayed any act of aggression against any of its neighbors. The war with Iraq in the 80s was instigated by the US to weaken Iran.
Even with its peculiar type of democracy, Iran is one of the most free and developed countries in the middle east.I
Iran, even with nuclear weapons is incapable of attacking Israel.
No country is capable of using nuclear weapons on another country unless as very last resort during war,when its own survival from external anihilation depends on it.
Iran poses no real threat to Israel, except for the constant sabre rattling that is common among enemies.
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by TheOP1(m): 3:10pm On Aug 23, 2012
The OP: There is no certainty of a factory for nuclear bomb, as there is no proof of an Iranian plan to attack Israel or the U.S at an unspecified time in the future.
As far I remember, the only country that used the atomic bomb against another country's population in history of man was the U.S - also known as Qthe democracy exporters"-, and israel, even if it is widely believed that they have nuclear weapons as well, has never been attacked or invaded for disarmament and is not considered as a potential threat (by western countries).

What is difficult to understand is why the world should continue to tolerate the never -ending aggressive attitude of israel and further more, why the State of Isreal should believe they have the right to attack Iran on the assumption that "Iranians are, afterall, a nation whose leaders have set themselves a strategic goal of wiping Israel off the map".
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
obadiah777: armageddon and then christ returns and establishes his kingdom after all the heathens have cancelled each other out with nukes.
in your drea . . . Sorry Hallucinations.
Frankly speaking, i just cant wait to see this war begin. I know Obama feels the same way too.
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
obadiah777: armageddon and then christ returns and establishes his kingdom after all the heathens have cancelled each other out with nukes.
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by cyrexx: 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2012

Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by Ptolomeus(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
frosbel: If Israel attacks Iran, the pro-Israel lobby on Nairaland will support them as God's chosen people . They will not bat an eye lid when thousands upon thousands of women and children are killed , because God loves Israel and supports their non-stop warmongering and killings , even though Jesus Christ said we should never meet violence with violence.
It would be ironic, if that is not the eternal Fiese conduct of Christians.
Hate speech, propaganda for war ...
Know? Israel will not attack anyone ... If there is an attack, you will do the slaves of Israel.
I understand that you are an African, who may not live in Africa, you would want to be Jewish ... but it is not know? You despise Jews, being black and being African ... and you lick the feet of the Jews ... and the Americans, and pastors ...
It is degrading and ridiculous while ... humiliating ...
You want to be Jewish, but the Jews do not want you ...
So ... everyone is what can be ... whatever your level allows you ...
My respects.
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2012
lol
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
diluminati:
in your drea . . . Sorry Hallucinations.
Frankly speaking, i just cant wait to see this war begin. I know Obama feels the same way too.
i am praying for the war to begin this month because that signifies the coming of the kingdom on earth. PLEASEEEEEEEEE ISRAEL TRY TO NUKE IRAN THIS MONTH cry .
Re: If Isreal Attacks Iran, Likely Scenario by Christiscoming: 3:18am On Aug 24, 2012
Kenya Prophet Dr Owuor has been shown that Israel will strike the Iranian nuclear reactor under the mountain with 2 NUCLEAR MISSILES launched from planes. They will cause the most historic fire explosion yet seen. Yes great trouble will follow, these are signs of the end times, get ready Jesus is coming!!
Video of the Prophecy -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Disv6iMWec

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Reason Trump Will Win 2020 Massively / Netanyayu Tweets That Hamas Deliberately Targeted Christian Hospital / This Is Not Africa's World Cup, But South Africa's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.