Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Phone Gurus, Please Kindly Advice! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Gurus, Please Kindly Advice! (859 Views)

Phone Gurus Please Your Assistance Is Highly Needed Here / Phone Gurus, What Do We Do Concerning The "Shaving" Policy? / Nairaland Phone Gurus,lg L90 And Samsung Grand Prime,which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Gurus, Please Kindly Advice! by upengineer: 12:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
I currently use Nokia C3, the phone has served me well but i CANT VIEW AND EDIT my microsoft documents with the phone. SO, I need a phone thas has wi-fi, and i can VIEW AND EDIT MY DOCUMENTS on microsoft word, excel, powerpoint and PDF files. And i can easily attach document with it. Am a browsing freak, i surf the internet alot. My budget is between 25k and 35k.
Phone gurus in the house, please kindly advise on a phone that can serve all my above listed needs.
Re: Phone Gurus, Please Kindly Advice! by thegenie(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
For N35K, I can recommend either Samsung Galaxy Y Pro DUOS (B5512), or Samsung Galaxy Y DUOS (S6102). Both are Dual-SIM Android Phones that can meet all your requirements. The Pro is QWERTY (with touch, smaller screen tho), and the other is all touch (larger screen area).

Samsung has the added benefit of having Service centers around, plus the fact that parts (replacement batteries, etc) and accessories can be gotten easily. I recommend you buy from an iCell authorized reseller so you can enjoy warranty. You'll pay at most N30K for any of these devices, and if you find this advice useful, pass the change to me grin grin
Re: Phone Gurus, Please Kindly Advice! by upengineer: 6:08am On Aug 24, 2012
@thegenie,
Thanks, i appreciate. Is slot a iCELL reseller?
Re: Phone Gurus, Please Kindly Advice! by thegenie(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2012
upengineer: @thegenie,
Thanks, i appreciate. Is slot a iCELL reseller?

Sorry for the late response. Yes, Slot is an iCell reseller.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Used This Mikuyasafe Phone Backup Solution? / Nokia C6 / Create Xmas Greeting Card On Your Glo Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.