Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,332 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Salam Alaykum, Please Help Your Moderators - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Salam Alaykum, Please Help Your Moderators (1200 Views)

Salam Alaykum! / As-salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu My Beloved Brothers And Sisters / Salam Brothers And Sisters, We Have To Beware Of This Man Called "alagbara Omi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salam Alaykum, Please Help Your Moderators by maclatunji: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
By reporting any lewd pictures or posts you might see in this section.

Thank you.
Re: Salam Alaykum, Please Help Your Moderators by tpia5: 6:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
wow, this is serious.
Re: Salam Alaykum, Please Help Your Moderators by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2012
I didn't want to make this comment before, but whatever, some words of encouragement won't hurt.
@maclatunji,
Good job keeping this section rid of trolls and enemies of Islam. May Allah reward you and continue to give you strength.
Re: Salam Alaykum, Please Help Your Moderators by maclatunji: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2012
fellis: I didn't want to make this comment before, but whatever, some words of encouragement won't hurt.
@maclatunji,
Good job keeping this section rid of trolls and enemies of Islam. May Allah reward you and continue to give you strength.

#Smiling, why didn't you want to make the comment?
Re: Salam Alaykum, Please Help Your Moderators by maclatunji: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2012
Ameen to the prayers, may Allah bless you too.
Re: Salam Alaykum, Please Help Your Moderators by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2012
maclatunji:

#Smiling, why didn't you want to make the comment?
I didn't want it to seem like I was kissing ass sucking up.
Re: Salam Alaykum, Please Help Your Moderators by maclatunji: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2012
fellis:
I didn't want it to seem like I was kissing ass sucking up.

LOL. No you're not. You're just being supportive and I am grateful for that.
Re: Salam Alaykum, Please Help Your Moderators by tpia5: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2012
yeah, good job.

all these enemies of Islam who are always trying to disturb you here.

never mind the fact that the thread is expressly about lewd pictures and the same request was made in other sections of the forum.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Father In Norway Rapes His Daughter For Refusing To Dress Islamically / President Obama Hosted An Iftar Dinner At The White House / Husband And Wife Sleeping On Same Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.