Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

How To Fly A Nigeria Patient To India For Medical Treatment? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Fly A Nigeria Patient To India For Medical Treatment? (3709 Views)

I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant / Ebola: Japan Offers Drug, Nigerian Patient To Be Discharged / American Ebola Patient To Be Released After Clean Blood Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fly A Nigeria Patient To India For Medical Treatment? by jowhyte(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2012
Please fellow forum users, please i need you guys help on how to fly a patient here in Nigeria abroad (India) for a thorough medical treatment.

I need to know the processes and cost involve, please anybody with useful info should share here as best answer and help will be rewarded.

Please show you care, lets help to save a life

1 Like

Re: How To Fly A Nigeria Patient To India For Medical Treatment? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
You will need a medical visa,the amount will depend on the problems,the tickets are not expensive eithopia airlines or kenya airways will fly you there at a cheap rate like 150k or less.Depending on the city you want to visit.Mumbia ,Newdehli,Hydrabad,pune,etc.Medical treatments are cheap in India with different categories of treatments depending on what you can afford.The government hospitals can also attend to you with longer waiting time,so the best wil be private hospitals
Re: How To Fly A Nigeria Patient To India For Medical Treatment? by jowhyte(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2012
olas2u: You will need a medical visa,the amount will depend on the problems,the tickets are not expensive eithopia airlines or kenya airways will fly you there at a cheap rate like 150k or less.Depending on the city you want to visit.Mumbia ,Newdehli,Hydrabad,pune,etc.Medical treatments are cheap in India with different categories of treatments depending on what you can afford.The government hospitals can also attend to you with longer waiting time,so the best wil be private hospitals

Thanks so much Olas2u

The health issues here is that the person is either suffering from endometriosis - (A medical condition in which the mucous membrane endometrium that normally lines only the womb is present and functioning in the ovaries or elsewhere in the body) or Cancer as this is resulting to accumulation of fluids in the patient chest and womb when she is going through her menstrual cycle that is when the fluids accumulate.

UBTH consultants are saying its Endometriosis while others are saying its Cancer, so we are making arrangement to fly her abroad esp India, but dont really know which hospital that can handle the treatment for us.

Please can you name or lists any of such hospital websites here so that i can do some research.

Thanks so much
Re: How To Fly A Nigeria Patient To India For Medical Treatment? by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 23, 2012
Try Artemis,heard dey r veri good.
Re: How To Fly A Nigeria Patient To India For Medical Treatment? by Nobody: 5:09am On Aug 23, 2012
You need to know the type of doctors that treat does conditions first,because most hospitals invite same consultants,and it will be good to go to the medical consultants directly instead of going to a place where the doctors visits.I will guide you through the forum,do not hestitate to ask questions,i know almost every part of that country.
Re: How To Fly A Nigeria Patient To India For Medical Treatment? by jowhyte(m): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2012
olas2u: You need to know the type of doctors that treat does conditions first,because most hospitals invite same consultants,and it will be good to go to the medical consultants directly instead of going to a place where the doctors visits.I will guide you through the forum,do not hestitate to ask questions,i know almost every part of that country.

Its ok dude, but do you really know of any peculiar hospital to go, i learnt that somebody will have to go with her, does the hospital provide accomodation facilities for both patient and guardian?

please like how much do you think we should be having at minimal, how about he medical visa what and what do you think we should do please. Please can you give me a full breakdown
Re: How To Fly A Nigeria Patient To India For Medical Treatment? by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 24, 2012
Apollo hospital is very popular but expensive,but they are so many,visa 80k,ticket around 150k,hotels like 400ruppees,transport and food are cheap but you budget for it.the hospitals will not allow relatives to stay,so hotel will be okay,do not share apartment with who you dont know,no matter how nice.
Re: How To Fly A Nigeria Patient To India For Medical Treatment? by fuqua: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
@OP
Why don't you call or go to the indian embassy to make inquiries? Am almost certain that they will assist you. Good luck.
Re: How To Fly A Nigeria Patient To India For Medical Treatment? by joepra: 12:15am On Oct 16, 2012
Hi, I don't know if you have taken the patient to India already for treatment. I just got to see this mail. If you still need help with this process, kindly e-mail us at joepra@gmail.com and we can handle everything for you right from getting in touch with a doctor to recommending the right hospital for the right treatment.

We will get all the medical records to the doctor/hospital in INdia and get their opinion as to what is the best possible treatment for the patient and also which hospital to get admitted to.

Then we can arrange for the Visa and the travel and make sure that the patient and the companion get their visas and their air tickets and will be on their way to India to undergo the necessary treatment. They will be taken care of well by our staff in India and all their needs will be met.

For more information, please e-mail us with your phone no. and we will get in touch with you.

Thank you.
Joe P.
joepra@gmail.com
Re: How To Fly A Nigeria Patient To India For Medical Treatment? by doctorzindia: 6:17am On Dec 17, 2013
Doctor Z India Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
We are pleased to introduce you Doctor Z India Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. a Medical Tourism Company based at Chandigarh, North India. It is the only Registered Medical Tourism Company in this region. Our main objective is to provide world class medical treatment facilities to international (NRIs and foreign citizens) and local patients through a network of super specialty Hospitals who are empanelled with us for providing state of the art medical treatment facilities to our patients at concessional rates.
It would be our pleasure to be associated with an esteemed organization as yours. We hope to receive similar response from you soon.
Hope to seek positive reply.
Kindly find the profile of Doctor Z India Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. attached herewith.

Regards
Dr. Mamta
Coordinator,
Doctor Z India Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.

+91 9915081532
Re: How To Fly A Nigeria Patient To India For Medical Treatment? by donchuky(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Olu,

Thanks for your info but i would like to know if you have idea of any good hospital in India that are good in handling RHEUMATOLOGY and SLE cases. I have actually contacted some hospital like COLUMBIA ASIA HOSPITAL in Bangalore, Max hospital in New Delhi, Seven hill etc. which one do you recommend that has affordable and good health care system.
Re: How To Fly A Nigeria Patient To India For Medical Treatment? by modext(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2014
olas2u: Apollo hospital is very popular but expensive,but they are so many,visa 80k,ticket around 150k,hotels like 400ruppees,transport and food are cheap but you budget for it.the hospitals will not allow relatives to stay,so hotel will be okay,do not share apartment with who you dont know,no matter how nice.
how would someone go about getting a return ticket,I mean as a requirement for visa application
Re: How To Fly A Nigeria Patient To India For Medical Treatment? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
modext: how would someone go about getting a return ticket,I mean as a requirement for visa application

Are you going for medicals or just want to travel?
Re: How To Fly A Nigeria Patient To India For Medical Treatment? by kulkris(m): 3:18am On Mar 08, 2023
You will need a medical visa,the amount will depend on the problems,the tickets are not expensive eithopia airlines or kenya airways will fly you there at a cheap rate like 150k or less.Depending on the city you want to visit.Mumbia ,Newdehli,Hydrabad,pune,etc.Medical treatments are cheap in India with different categories of treatments depending on what you can afford.The government hospitals can also attend to you with longer waiting time,so the best wil be private hospitals

Yeah
You sound quite enlightened in this subject. That's good.

There's a medical travel platform here in Nigeria,that enables patients get the best treatment options from India.It is a doctor-led high-trust medical travel platform,hence there's no need for agents or middlemen.Local doctors from india recommend the best treatment options for their patients,before you travel to india- i.e you get your consultations with the doctors in India,while in Nigeria and when a treatment plan has been reached,they guide you on the treatment journey and the travel plans.

It's Called JivoHealthcare.

You could get more info by reaching them on +2348138270943
Or on Telegram:
https:///Jivomedicaltravels

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NMA Abuja Responds To JOHESU / mmm / Lasting Cure To Pneumonia/bronchitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.