Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,458 members, 7,854,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State (14715 Views)

The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? / Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital / What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Okijajuju1(m): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2012
M M M: Let leave d state
&
Develop dere girls undecided

Fully in support.. cool

However, I learnt the Middleblet states and Calabar are the capitals of HIV in Nigeria
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by NobleAngell(f): 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2012
cryStop hating on ma state, it hurts. OUCHStop hating on ma state, it hurts. OUCHStop hating on ma state, it hurts. OUCH
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by iyeachile(f): 5:07pm On Aug 23, 2012
I believe dat Atiku as an elder states man should invest more in his home state instead of going outside d shores of naija, wat point is he tryn to make by donating 750 thousand dollars to the united states national peace corps, when about 200 people have been rendered homeless in d recent flood in 7 lga's in his state Talk about loving ur neighbor more than your self...SMH
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by pat077: 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
mkmyers45:

He has done quite a lot ....He has a lot of investments in the state and you can't really blame him can you?
the only investment he has in d state are his buildings which has no impact on d peoples live. The only industry in d state is savahna sugar.
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by mkmyers45(m): 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2012
pat077: the only investment he has in d state are his buildings which has no impact on d peoples live. The only industry in d state is savahna sugar.

What of Faro? Faro Industries is one of the finest fruit juice in the country that are dispensed at 104c (standard)
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by tomakint: 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
HNosegbe:

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/08/22/adamawa-least-developed-nigerian-state/

As far as I am concerned nothing good can come from that God-forsaken place called Core-North. Just look at the way they behave and check out that religion and the numbers of countries they have populated and see if there is any meaningful development in there. These are my observations on the Core North so far;

I will like to be specific now, just follow me;

1) About 30% of the Core North are disabled beggars;
2) About 10% of the Core North are able-bodied beggars (Almajiris);
3) About 15% of the Core North are graduates (be it BSC, Masters and PhD holders);
4) About 30% of the Core North are gainfully employed (despite having a mere 15% who are graduates, making the remaining 15% ghost workers);
5) About 10% of the Core North are self-employed (starting from your mai-suya, mai-tea, ram sellers, money-changers, traders etc);
6) While the remaining 5% of the Core North consists of the following (your elders, those few elite class controlling your destinies, the unknown several business men, your few second Royal Fathers and those politicians)

Now tell me what is GOOD about your CORE NORTH?
I am waiting…………………..

N.B: When I say CORE NORTH I mean the following states; Adamawa (North), Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna (North), Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger (North), Sokoto, Yobe and Zamfara.
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by geogina1234(m): 5:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
so what did you want us to do, fulani question
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by mkmyers45(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
tomakint:

As far as I am concerned nothing good can come from that God-forsaken place called Core-North. Just look at the way they behave and check out that religion and the numbers of countries they have populated and see if there is any meaningful development in there. These are my observations on the Core North so far;

3) About 15% of the Core North are graduates (be it BSC, Masters and PhD holders);
4) About 30% of the Core North are gainfully employed (despite having a mere 15% who are graduates, making the remaining 15% ghost workers);
5) About 10% of the Core North are self-employed (starting from your mai-suya, mai-tea, ram sellers, money-changers, traders etc);
6) While the remaining 5% of the Core North consists of the following (your elders, those few elite class controlling your destinies, the unknown several business men, your few second Royal Fathers and those politicians)

I am waiting…………………..

N.B: When I say CORE NORTH I mean the following states; Adamawa (North), Bauchi, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna (North), Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger (North), Sokoto, Yobe and Zamfara.

You are very very wrong and you exhibit and proliferate very poor knowledge of Northern Nigeria...1st and foremost, 70% of Northern Adults are into trading although sometimes coupled with crime and bad habits.. Adamawa is not core north...Northern Adamawa is a place of many tribes (Bura,Chamba,Song,Kilba etc) and has nothing whatsoever to do with all the lies you just posted...

If you don't know come and see...

WORD
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by mkmyers45(m): 5:44pm On Aug 23, 2012
geogina1234: so what did you want us to do, fulani question

Can't you read and pass without exhibiting stupidity?
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by watchindelta(m): 5:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
tomakint:

I am waiting…………………..

guy u wicket oh smh oh!
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by pembisco(m): 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
Dis is rubish! Adamawa has abt 7 tertiary institutn-american university of nigeria,a state nd federal polytechnics,fedral university of technology,adamawa state university,a state nd federal colege of educatn-nd talking abt atiku,we hv radio gotel,t.v gotel,faro table water-adamawa has 5 radio stations nd 3 t.v stations,so wts dis repot sayin
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by 2rutalk1: 6:53pm On Aug 23, 2012
The man is certainly not doing well at all but he is doing something very important than people dont notice Yola is closest to Borno and Yobe to the east but we are yet to here of any Boko Haram Insurgence as he has been handling that well due to his military experience but for other sectors he is a TOTAL failure..

wake up from slumber. So you had expected him (Atiku) to allow his boys bomb his own state?
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
It is the first state to implement Sharia law in Northern Nigeria. Still thinking about how that has moved the state forward. State made up of silly leaders !
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by maigaskiya1: 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2012
mkmyers45:

On what grounds are you basing your facts?

Atiku's Investments in Adamawa --

1. AUN University - Foremost american university in Nigeria (Employer of Labour)

2. Faro Water and Juice - Nationwide Fruit Drink (Employer of Labour)

3. Major Investments into cheap and affordable real estate for citizens of the state..

etc etc etc

The man can do better but currently he is the largest employer of labour in the state bar state government so what should he do?
so ure kalng faro water an investment 4 a rogue dat stole 17 trilion. Ure nt ashamd.u stupid northernas empower ur kleptomanic politicans to steal nd enjoy alone witot impactng positivly 2ur lyfs .bt wen somone dat is determind 2 mak a change u witch hunt hm wit ur islamic ideaology of greed.wen we southernas tok u re quick 2say u fed d south wen its obvious dat u pepl kant even aford 2 fed nt 2 tok of deacent meal.retards

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by mkmyers45(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2012
2ru-talk:

wake up from slumber. So you had expected him (Atiku) to allow his boys bomb his own state?
We are talking about the state governor
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by mkmyers45(m): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2012
all4naija: It is the first state to implement Sharia law in Northern Nigeria. Still thinking about how that has moved the state forward. State made up of silly leaders !
Sharia? Not Adamawa..
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by mkmyers45(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
mai gaskiya: so ure kalng faro water an investment 4 a rogue dat stole 17 trilion. Ure nt ashamd.u stupid northernas empower ur kleptomanic politicans to steal nd enjoy alone witot impactng positivly 2ur lyfs .bt wen somone dat is determind 2 mak a change u witch hunt hm wit ur islamic ideaology of greed.wen we southernas tok u re quick 2say u fed d south wen its obvious dat u pepl kant even aford 2 fed nt 2 tok of deacent meal.retards
Mr Man wats biting you? im a southerner living in the north and saying the facts..
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Dainfamous: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2012
NobleAngell: cryStop hating on ma state, it hurts. OUCHStop hating on ma state, it hurts. OUCHStop hating on ma state, it hurts. OUCH
look at a beautiful adamawa girl!! baby dont worry make sure you marry out from the north ok?
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2012
mkmyers45: Sharia? Not Adamawa..
Okay! I thought it was that state the beard Islamist slowpoke came from. However, which state first adopted Sharia law in northern part of Nigeria?
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Tinyemeka(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
I doubt the veracity of that report. I believe Adamawa has higher human and capital development indices than Yobe, Taraba, Zamfara and possibly Jigawa states.

Mubi should even be more developed than Zamfara in my opinion.
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Tinyemeka(m): 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2012
mkmyers45:

Adamawa is not core north...Northern Adamawa is a place of many tribes (Bura,Chamba,Song,Kilba etc) and has nothing whatsoever to do with all the lies you just posted...

Adamawa is geographically located in Northern-Eastern Nigeria na.
Perhaps what you mean is Hausa?
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by suskumayaya(m): 9:04pm On Aug 23, 2012
So Taraba State is more developed than Adamawa state. I think the index is flawed.
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Balyz: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2012
smile4kenn: Then they shouldn't have being a state at the first place!

http://carsdey.com/
Your mother shouldn't have given birth to you also
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by seunfly: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
I don't realy belive this report as my little tour to north eastern state adamawa is the most develop. I wonder if the speaker and the poster has been to Yobe, jigawa, taraba, kebbi, zamfara even gombe and bauchi can not match the state interm of infracstructures and industries. However adamawa just like all northern state can do far better than they are doing now as they are performing below thier capacity and potential, i can boost that one northern state can feed the whole of Nigeria if thier government is serious. Oh b4 u hala at me am not 4rm north or adamawa, i am Oluwaseun Afolabi a Nigerian.
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by mkmyers45(m): 10:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
Tinyemeka: I doubt the veracity of that report. I believe Adamawa has higher human and capital development indices than Yobe, Taraba, Zamfara and possibly Jigawa states.

Mubi should even be more developed than Zamfara in my opinion.
Very True..
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by mkmyers45(m): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
all4naija: Okay! I thought it was that state the beard Islamist slowpoke came from. However, which state first adopted Sharia law in northern part of Nigeria?
Zamfara
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by mkmyers45(m): 10:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
Tinyemeka:

Adamawa is geographically located in Northern-Eastern Nigeria na.
Perhaps what you mean is Hausa?
Hausa?
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by mkmyers45(m): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
seunfly: I don't realy belive this report as my little tour to north eastern state adamawa is the most develop. I wonder if the speaker and the poster has been to Yobe, jigawa, taraba, kebbi, zamfara even gombe and bauchi can not match the state interm of infracstructures and industries. However adamawa just like all northern state can do far better than they are doing now as they are performing below thier capacity and potential, i can boost that one northern state can feed the whole of Nigeria if thier government is serious. Oh b4 u hala at me am not 4rm north or adamawa, i am Oluwaseun Afolabi a Nigerian.
Thanks for the insight..the research is fake
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by danjalingo: 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2012
ifihearam: A state that produced a former vice president and I guess bamamga tukur is from that same state right?
also, jubri aminu, the ribadus,lamurde, henaneya,sale/adam michika, paschal bafyau,mustafa alfaki,jonatha zwingina, current customs boss, fmr gmd nnpc (under yaradua)etc. the state is uderdeveloped but certingly not the least. the don certainly exagerted for emphasis.
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Tinyemeka(m): 11:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
mkmyers45: Hausa?

I quoted your earlier post. You were saying Adamawa is not core-North. I don't understand what you meant by that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kola Ologbondiyan: ₦679M daily FG School Feeding Programme, A Monumental Scam / Femi Gbajabiamila Dance To Buga Song At A Constituency Meeting In Surulere / 35 State Governors Invite Godwin Emefiele Over Naira Redesign, Withdrawal Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.