Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,424 members, 7,853,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Teen Kills Uncle For Shutting Down Her Internet - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teen Kills Uncle For Shutting Down Her Internet (660 Views)

I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs / ‘Uncle Had Sex With Us Inside His Car’ - Photo / Teen Stabs Brother To Death Over Phone Feud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teen Kills Uncle For Shutting Down Her Internet by Arrowman(m): 8:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
A Taiwan
teenager allegedly
stabbed her uncle to
death on Wednesday
because he shut down
her internet to stop
her from staying online
late into the night.
The 19-year-old,
identified only by her
surname Lin, was
taken into custody in
Miaoli County in the
north-west of the
island after she
allegedly stabbed her
uncle in the stomach
with a 29-centimetre
knife, according to the
semi-official Central
News Agency.
Based on their initial
investigation, the police
said the teen was
connecting to the
internet around 2 am
when her uncle shut
the power down. An
argument ensued, and
the teen pulled out the
knife.
The 37-year-old uncle,
whose name was not
released, died of his
wounds in a local
hospital.
Lin’s grandmother,
who also lived in the
home, said the uncle
had a bad temper, and
would shut down the
power of the house
occasionally while Lin
was surfing the web
because he was
annoyed that she
stayed up so late.
A representative from
Miaoli’s prosecutors
office declined to
comment on the case,
but said a murder
conviction in Taiwan
carries a penalty
ranging from 10 years
in prison to a death
sentence.

vanguardngr.com/2012/08/teen-kills-uncle-for-shutting-down-her-internet/
Re: Teen Kills Uncle For Shutting Down Her Internet by Obinnau(m): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2012
now she will surf the web very well while serving time or worse if she gets the death penalty. But girl u get hot temper maybe she was chatting with her boyoo! And the uncle wan interrupt her convo.
Re: Teen Kills Uncle For Shutting Down Her Internet by Callotti: 7:51am On Aug 24, 2012
A 19 year-old is an adult. He should have allowed her to flunk out of school to hawk her toe-toe for a living! kiss Why fight with an ADDICT? A teenage addict for that matter? He sure asked for it. Control freaks take note! grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Police Hiding Cynthia Osokogu's Killers' Faces? / I Sold Breasts For N1,500, Penis N1,000 To Other Ritualists / Police Parade 2-month Old Baby, Teenager, Others For Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.