Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

What Is Going To Be The End Of En Nombre Del Amor(in The Name Of Love) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is Going To Be The End Of En Nombre Del Amor(in The Name Of Love) (1673 Views)

6 Promising Movies To Watch Out For Before the End of 2012 (trailers) / What The Hell Is Going On In This Ad? / Del York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Going To Be The End Of En Nombre Del Amor(in The Name Of Love) by Joy94(f): 12:19am On Aug 23, 2012
Todays episode just made me thinking wether cristobal will find out the truth or emiliano will still marry romina,sha the longer the suspense the sweeter the movie.i hope one day nigeria film industry will be like this.my day is always complete watching my soap opera because i'm in love wit it.pls i need some help in spanish.

(1) (Reply)

Filmmaking Group For Artistic Nigerian Filmmakers / Under The Dome / Can CONSAT Rival DStv Dominance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.