Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

do youu need A Writer? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / do youu need A Writer? (708 Views)

Are You A Writer? Or Do You Know A Writer? / Career As A Writer - Little Things That Go A Long Way In Selling Your Book / Does Being A Scientist Stop You From Being A Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

do youu need A Writer? by estrella(f): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2007
you may be among the thousands of people who have an idea for a book but lack the time or the skills to write the book, that's where i come in, i have both the time and the skills to put together a book based on your ideas or thoughts which will be a guaranteed success depending on how well you publish and market it, i help people put their thoughts on paper, i can write on any topic , fiction,nonfiction,autobiographies and academic subjects, i will claim no right to the book written, it will be written under your name, all you have to do is pay me to write the book, you talk,i write, its simple, if you want to see your ideas come alive on paper, call me at 08065208025 or mail me at damele2000@yahoo.com,with details about what book idea you want to produce,
Re: do youu need A Writer? by odada(m): 8:06am On Dec 30, 2007
In other words my dear you are saying you are a MUSE right?
Re: do youu need A Writer? by Dorcasde(f): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2007
estrella:

you may be among the thousands of people who have an idea for a book but lack the time or the skills to write the book, that's where i come in, i have both the time and the skills to put together a book based on your ideas or thoughts which will be a guaranteed success depending on how well you publish and market it, i help people put their thoughts on paper, i can write on any topic , fiction,nonfiction,autobiographies and academic subjects, i will claim no right to the book written, it will be written under your name, all you have to do is pay me to write the book, you talk,i write, its simple, if you want to see your ideas come alive on paper, call me at 08065208025 or mail me at greengolw4life@yahoo.com,with details about what book idea you want to produce,

Are you also into web content writing? If yes, be my guest.
Re: do youu need A Writer? by Dorcasde(f): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2007
Estrella, check your email address. I sent an email and it bounced back.
Re: do youu need A Writer? by estrella(f): 11:40am On Dec 31, 2007
@odada, no,I'm not a muse, a muse inspires the writer to write, my job is not to motivate you to write, its to write FOR you because you may not be able to do it or because you don't have the time to write,
Re: do youu need A Writer? by estrella(f): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2007
@dorcasde, im sorry about that, mail me instead at damele2000@yahoo.com,

(1) (Reply)

Rci Options Test On Monday 14th January / What Is The Problem With Our "selected" Government Officials? / Ccna 640-802 Materials & Dumps: Are You Interested!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.