Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Cynthia Osokogu From Her Facebook Profiles - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Pictures Of Cynthia Osokogu From Her Facebook Profiles (5452 Views)

Cynthia Osokogu Was Chained & Strangled To Death / The Faces Of Cynthia Osokogu’s Alleged Murderers / Cynthia Osokogu Was Killed By Her FaceBook Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pictures Of Cynthia Osokogu From Her Facebook Profiles by luv2talk(m): 1:40am On Aug 23, 2012
I searched Facebook and I'm able to comb out some of Her Pictures, I cant believe that this Damsel is Gone Like that. May Her Soul Rest In Peace. MAY GOD PUNISH THOSE WHO DID TO HER..
crycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
crycrycrycrycry
cry cry
cry
SOURCE:
http://m.facebook.com/udoka.osokogu?v=photos&m_sess=soBTsawW-vSInj9Ro&ref=stream

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Cynthia Osokogu From Her Facebook Profiles by luv2talk(m): 1:47am On Aug 23, 2012
More Here

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Cynthia Osokogu From Her Facebook Profiles by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 23, 2012
So what are we supposed to learn from you posting her facebook pictures?

That you have access to her profile?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Cynthia Osokogu From Her Facebook Profiles by luv2talk(m): 1:55am On Aug 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
So what are we supposed to learn from you posting her facebook pictures?

That you have access to her profile?
You no dey Sleep?
Must You React to every Post, Dont let me vent My Anger on You...its Early Moh moh here abeg
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Cynthia Osokogu From Her Facebook Profiles by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 23, 2012
luv2talk:
You no dey Sleep?
Must You React to every Post, Dont let me vent My Anger on You...its Early Moh moh here abeg

How do you know I havent slept today?
Na you be the winch wey dey bother me at night?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Cynthia Osokogu From Her Facebook Profiles by tpia5: 3:35am On Aug 23, 2012
her friend are down to 1037, from 1038?

who removed him or her self?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Cynthia Osokogu From Her Facebook Profiles by tpia5: 3:38am On Aug 23, 2012
does she have a son?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Cynthia Osokogu From Her Facebook Profiles by Pysam(m): 6:29am On Aug 23, 2012
my God na this fine gurl they just kill like that eh ,why r they lying dt they used a vibrator on her who go she omalicha like this come dey reason vibrator.those nigars shuld say the truth jo
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Cynthia Osokogu From Her Facebook Profiles by Chanchit: 6:49am On Aug 23, 2012
tpia@:
her friend are down to 1037, from 1038?

who removed him or her self?
Na wah o, una even don go count the number of friends she get.... The lawd is ur muscle o...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Cynthia Osokogu From Her Facebook Profiles by luv2talk(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2012
tpia@:
does she have a son?
Did she look like person wey don get belle before?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Cynthia Osokogu From Her Facebook Profiles by tpia5: 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
^ she posted one picture of her son on her facebook page.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Cynthia Osokogu From Her Facebook Profiles by tpia5: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
Chanchit:
Na wah o, una even don go count the number of friends she get.... The lawd is ur muscle o...

i assume you're pretending to have never been on fb before.

are you the person who removed him or herself from her friend's list?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Cynthia Osokogu From Her Facebook Profiles by EzeUche(m): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
These pictures should be removed. Can she have privacy even in death?

(1) (Reply)

Hannah Buchholz And Chase Passon Arrested For Beating Up Sick Person / Omg! See What A Loan App Did To This Guy (pictures Attached) / Five Diabolic Things Yahoo Boys Do To Become Wealthy… No. 5 Is Very Dangerous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.