Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

At My Age 2 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / At My Age 2 (2268 Views)

At My Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

At My Age 2 by oraxs(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2007
At my age. Yes at my age 24 . I do not have a girl friend. Not that i Am bad looking. Nop i Am not. I'm a good looking guy.you can see my pics I have all it take. But i have not seen any girl that love me for me.what they do is come and go. I'm de kind of guy who will do anything for girl. Any thing they ask of. I will do it. Just to make her happy. My mom called me one day she said she will like to know my girl. I told her i have no girl. She was not happy with me. All my pals talk about there girls. But me. I have nonthing to said. All i need is what will i do to end this thing. And mind you. Not that i can not talk to girls i'm good. At that. 08023647976,07034898014 call me if you need more info about me
Re: At My Age 2 by ifyalways(f): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2007
oraxs:

[b]. I'm de kind of guy who will do anything for girl. Any thing they ask of. I will do it. Just to make her happy.
wud you buy me an aeroplane ?
i have asked naw, be a man and do that for me. tongue
Re: At My Age 2 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2007
oraxs:

At my age. Yes at my age 24 . I do not have a girl friend. Not that i Am bad looking. Nop i Am not. I'm a good looking guy.you can see my pics I have all it take. But i have not seen any girl that love me for me.what they do is come and go. I'm de kind of guy who will do anything for girl. Any thing they ask of. I will do it. Just to make her happy. My mom called me one day she said she will like to know my girl. I told her i have no girl. She was not happy with me. All my pals talk about there girls. But me. I have nonthing to said. All i need is what will i do to end this thing. And mind you. Not that i can not talk to girls i'm good. At that. 08023647976,07034898014 call me if you need more info about me

@post
this this real pathetic. . .it seems you're almost crying. cry cry cry
but don't worry. . i got one for you.

her Nairaland ID is sexytitan aka sexymoron. . . but she's just a disobedient dog at the moment. . .

don't worry all hope is not lost. . bring her home to mamma and make mamma happy cry

dude, don't think am joking, am helping you.
Re: At My Age 2 by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2007
TOYIN DARLING

ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR ID
Re: At My Age 2 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2007
ADICK:

TOYIN DARLING

ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR ID

no slowpoke. . .do you not listen. . .stay the Bleep out of my way. i've been ignoring you for some time, sees you keep coming back for my attention. do you not get? i hate cowards and dogs. . . stay out of my way or we will finish what we started on the other thread.

and why do you always end up in a thread where males are looking for females. . .i know you're a slowpoke but didn't know you were gay. . .keep it up doll. just look for a gay section. more of your species are making more thread of it, you'll feel more at home.

@post
don't mind ADICK dear, he wants you, but don't know how to put it. this dude is gay, watch out for internet love, my dear. you never know who is who. be careful
Re: At My Age 2 by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2007
how do you know this sexytitan so well then
Re: At My Age 2 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2007
ADICK:

how do you know this sexytitan so well then

she was trying to be like you. . . trying to insult me. . . this time. dude, you 're even better than her at dissing . . that's a shame. . .she was talking like a 12yr old. . .she didn't know what hit her. . . ROTFLMAO

morons, beware!!!! i don't play shyt. . angry
Re: At My Age 2 by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2007
you r not doing better at 18
Re: At My Age 2 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2007
ADICK:

you r not doing better at 18

awwwwwww. . . .i hurt you, innit? eya, it'll all be better if you didn't get past your level cry cry

**stroking his head** go back to your cartoons eh? let the brave and the bold roam. . . while cowards like you stay under the covers
Re: At My Age 2 by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 6:53pm On Dec 29, 2007
i am pretty sur the bitch you choose for the poster is yourself
Re: At My Age 2 by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2007
who is screeming
Re: At My Age 2 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2007
ADICK:

i am pretty sur the bitch you choose for the poster is yourself

ROTFLMAO. . . now that is so mature. . . and by the way, the "bitch" is outdated. . .no effect on anyone . . . LMSBO
Re: At My Age 2 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2007
ADICK:

who is screeming

screaming, dear. stay in school. . illiteracy breeds stupidity . . .stay in school
Re: At My Age 2 by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2007
'stay in school' i think you r talking about yourself again
Re: At My Age 2 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2007
ADICK:

'stay in school' i think you r talking about yourself again

rotflmao. . . if you only knew. why people like me are in school studying premed. . . people like you are prostituting along the oshodi market for more nairas in the cybercafe. . . only if you didn't drop out of primary 3 cry cry
Re: At My Age 2 by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 7:06pm On Dec 29, 2007
wid ur language u will not c any patient
Re: At My Age 2 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2007
ADICK:

wid your language u will not c any patient

lmao. . . .awwwwww. . .my patients, babies and infants, even make more sense than you. . .

ADICK, babe, be a man. . .crying does not make you less a man. cry for the downfall of your life, how it turned out and how it's turning. cry that an 18 years old is disrespecting you like this since you show no respect for yourself. cry that your replies are making no sense watsoever. . . cry cry cry cry i won't laugh. . i pity you already
Re: At My Age 2 by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2007
I was right that day, this is what you learn at home. keep it up
Re: At My Age 2 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2007
ADICK:

I was right that day, this is what you learn at home. keep it up

continue to cry cry cry cry

and i told ya. . . i was taught to put nast moronic dogs like you into their pounds. . not to let them disgrace themself as you're doing.

look at you, old enough to be a man yet not respecting himself cry cry
Re: At My Age 2 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 29, 2007
**whistling** ADICK!!!!!!! am not done with you. get back here angry angry a dog must obey its owner, get back here, dog ADICK !!!
Re: At My Age 2 by Don1DeMaco: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2007
guys ease off, or is there something u guys are not telling us, there always ends in one way, u know what dat is

2 guys fund of each other but havnt realised it yet

try being civil to each other even though u have a long history
Re: At My Age 2 by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2007
are you calling your dad
Re: At My Age 2 by Don1DeMaco: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2007
i can see love in the air
Re: At My Age 2 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2007
Don1DeMaco:

guys ease off, or is there something u guys are not telling us, there always ends in one way, u know what that is

2 guys fund of each other but havnt realised it yet

try being civil to each other even though u have a long history

dude, you are so far from the truth. . . ROTFLMSBO. . . ADICK is a lost dog and must be returned to the pound cheesy
Re: At My Age 2 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2007
ADICK:

are you calling your dad

my dad (RIP) will get you his own way. talk of a dead person and you'll see how karma hits you. continue to disrespect the dead . . . shame you'll stoop that low
Re: At My Age 2 by Don1DeMaco: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2007
hahahahahehehehe easy on the guy u never can tell u might end up loving him,

u guys just remind me of the movies, can be romantic u know, i bet u guys think about what to say to the other b4 coming online
Re: At My Age 2 by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2007
pond not pound, ask your mum then , she will know
Re: At My Age 2 by Don1DeMaco: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2007
pond?? as in dogs? guy u yab o why the woman no go dey insult u
Re: At My Age 2 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2007
Don1DeMaco:

hahahahahehehehe easy on the guy u never can tell u might end up loving him,

u guys just remind me of the movies, can be romantic u know, i bet u guys think about what to say to the other before coming online

hahahaha. . . maybe he did. . he make the first effort to insult. he's trying out his grammar skills. maybe it's still good from primary 3, where he dropped out

@ADICK
so you know where you live. ok ok ok sorry, pond then cheesy
Re: At My Age 2 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2007
Don1DeMaco:

pond?? as in dogs? guy u yab o why the woman no go dey insult u

LMAO. . . don't mind him. let him keep disgracing himself. . a grownass man cheesy cheesy a drop out cheesy cheesy a dog
Re: At My Age 2 by Don1DeMaco: 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2007
u dey talk about fish or dog, guy try defend urself me still dey try pacify the woman u siddon dey try correct english wey u no fit speak, infact i don vex, woman abeg continue to dey bombard am
Re: At My Age 2 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2007
Don1DeMaco:

u dey talk about fish or dog, guy try defend yourself me still dey try pacify the woman u siddon dey try correct english wey u no fit speak, infact i don vex, woman abeg continue to dey bombard am
hahahaha. . . leave him. i told you he was a disobedient dog

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Am About To Do For Love (graphic Pictures) / Single Male Looking For A Busty, Fat Lady In Port Harcourt / Whatsapp Group For Matured Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.