Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,956 members, 7,845,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Urgent Job Alert! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Urgent Job Alert! (538 Views)

Free SMS Job Alert / Job Alert! / Do U Need A Job Alert On Ur Phone/email. Contact Nigeria.jobalert@yahoo.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Job Alert! by vhrinter: 9:47am On Aug 23, 2012
Massive recruitment at VHR.
VHR is recriuting highly talented and result oriented persons into various positions in their Benin City and Lagos offices.
About Us
Virtual Human Resources is a health maintenance outfit in association with WorldHealth Organisation. We deliver free health seminar to various companies and organisations.
According to W.H.O there exist a ''Silent Epidermic'' of chronic diseases which is the leading causes of dealth in our world today, it account for 63% of total death annually.
In view of this, VHR decided to take wellness to the doorsteps of our clients through preventive health information.
So we are in need of talented and serious-minded individuals with whom we can achieve this mission.
Benefits:
1. You will be saving lives of millions of Nigeria by providing them with free health information on how to prevent these chronic diseases.
2. You will make a minimum of 15,000 Naira from every health presentation conducted and you are expected to conduct at least 10 presentations per month.
3. You stand a chance to travel abroad with our parent comapany.
4. Recieve monthly bonuses
5. You will be trained on health matters, how to give presentations, how to use our diagnositic machines and how to make prescriptions
6. Other benefits also follows.
Some persons always refer to us as scam, i believe they misunderstood us or they did not get the full information right.
We are only saving lives and making money at thesame time. Because he that add value to others life will definitely be rewarded
My little testimony.
I used to work in a bank as a DSE (Direct Sales Executive)staff, simply put marketer. I had lots of sleepless night because i need to raise 100 of millions accounts to secure my job or else i will be sack.I was doing this when i came in contact with VHR. The money i made from the bank after all the hustling is not up to 1/3 of what i make from VHR. And with VHR i work when i want to, there is peace of mind for me and my family now. I will forever be grateful to the guy (Peter) who convince me to partner.
Interested persons should forward cv to vhrinternational@yahoo.com
for more info call: Williams on 08067671553.
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Buy Laptop Batteries For HP Dell Acer Double Cell That Will Last Upto 5 Hours / Visas And International Passport / Free Forex Trading E-books Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.