Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Take Advantage Of An %100 Full Educational Sponsorship Abroad - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Take Advantage Of An %100 Full Educational Sponsorship Abroad (2296 Views)

Global Hair Solution Selling %100 Virgin Human Hair,brazilian,indian & Peruvian / No Need Of Loan,meet Money Givers And Have Their Sponsorship / Proposal For Sponsorship Of Land Survey in lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Advantage Of An %100 Full Educational Sponsorship Abroad by ronik4lif(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2012
Finally there is a way you can now travel and study abroad,without paying for anything. Your school fees,ticketing and accomodation over there, would be paid for you. You are only required to pay them back with 28% interest after your graduation and after you must have secured work over there. There are also responsible for looking for job for you over there when you finish your study,because of their connections with some top oil companies and multinationals they are having as some of their financial partners. This is a very big oppurtunity for those who have been looking forward to study abroad and do not have the required finance.

1. You might want to ask what will i be doing apart from study when i get there. As a matter of fact this comapany also take upon their self responsibility to get you job,the only thing there is they would be taking some little percentage from your monthly income.

2. You might also want to ask who are this people? For your information these company is a study and traveling multinational company that just came into this country not more than 6 months but they are now in about 6 differnet states in nigeria currently with their office recently opened in lagos just last month,i must confess this is a big company,i am not trying to promote them but i must admit the fact.

I am very proud to say that am among those that started with them just the time they came into lagos and i have confirmed everything about them and have found out that they are genuine . You see,i can categorically tell you that my friend is now curently in Ukraine through this same comapany,in short that was what really gave me that moral to believe them and for the fact that i don't need to pay them anything. When i looked at it that i don't have anything to loose i quickly believed them and ran into their office to commence my registration with them.

You would also be asked which country you would like to go study. They have just 4 countries they are working with,which is Canada,U. S. A, Australia,U. K and Ukraine. It is your choice to decide which country to go and also according to them,it also depends on the kind of course you intend to study. They have courses ranging from the bachelor degree,Master degree,up to the P. h. d level.
You know one unique thing about this company is that their visa is 100% gauranty as long as you meet up with your basic credentials, they would process your visa for you in the required country that you choose.

As a matter of urgency,the last time i went to their office the secretary told me that for the autumn season which is the next academic season,they have gotten some people that they only need few people just to complete the number after they get these people needed now,the door would be shot against any incoming person until their next admission season. I assure you that when you know what am talking about you would be very impressed and lucky to be a part of it.

Well i can't say too much here,if you want more information on how to get this priceless information,IF ARE CALLING YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT VERY URGENT AS A TIME-BOUND HAS NOW BEEN SET BY THE COMPANY NOT ME. Goodluck, call 08029218016. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Pap, Ogi, Akamu For Sale / We Sell The Best Glass Bathrooms At Reduced Price In Nigeria / Are You Going To Be A Bride Soon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.