Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,185 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

My Step Father Is Cheating On My Mum - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Step Father Is Cheating On My Mum (767 Views)

Nigerian Man Caught Cheating On Live Tv! / Know If Your Partner Is Cheating On You. Your First Service Is Free / How Can Texting Lead To Relationship-ending The Signs Your Spouse Is Cheating ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Step Father Is Cheating On My Mum by ukwubuego(f): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2007
lipsrsealed landers,

sometime ago as i was surfing the net, i came across a dating site (perfspot.com) so i decided to sign up, then as i was browsing through the male pics i saw on the site, i saw my step-father's pics, i read through his profile, cry, I was shocked and ashamed at the same time at what i saw, but i just had to be sure he was the very one so i requested for his friendship with a models picture and he fail for me, he keeps admiring my pics and voice when we speak on phone.

we exchanged yahoomail IDs and started chating.

To cut the long story short, we ve been chating for like 2 months now, i made him believe am a student in University of Porthacourt and he has been sending me money through my account, (he sent me money to get a phone because i told him my phone was stolen, he has sent me not less than N60k all together)

I think my mother deserve to know this if only she will listen to me but i don't know how to tell her about it, my brother and i never liked that man one bit.

Please what can i do, should i tell mum about this or how do i go about it?
Re: My Step Father Is Cheating On My Mum by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2007
**sorry for posting twice**
Re: My Step Father Is Cheating On My Mum by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2007
wow. . .what you did was smart. . you got evidence to lock him down. i think it's best if you let your mom knows. it might hurt at first, but it's better to stop your dad before he actually send your mom packing when he finds another woman online. . . just tell her. if you don't stop him now it'll get worst. he'll stop doing it online and start bringing women home. undecided
Re: My Step Father Is Cheating On My Mum by Don1DeMaco: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2007
maybe the man knows it is u and is just trying to tell u he fancies u

on a serious note it depends on the kinda relationship u have with ur parents( ur step and ur mum).

are u guys dependent on him its very key in the scheme of things if not then Bleep the guy up, but if u are omo u must find beta way tell ur mama wey e no go cause katakata
Re: My Step Father Is Cheating On My Mum by Nautillus(m): 2:45pm On Dec 31, 2007
Bull crap I dont buy it

You lost me with the "Sending Money - 60k" line.

leaves room shakkin head thinkin, " i just dont believe this gist"
Re: My Step Father Is Cheating On My Mum by sonas(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2008
@Nautillus,

The poster didn't ask for what you believe.

All what the poster is asking for is an advise.

So,

If you've got none,

Please don't occupy space

Allow reasonable people drop their's.
Re: My Step Father Is Cheating On My Mum by nightnurse(f): 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2008
@poster,

It depends on your relationship with both your mum and her husband (ur step dad), for me, I'd advice u to tell ur mum about it since u have ur evidence to prove it depending on who ur mum truely is (why did she leave ur real father, is he still alive?) but on the other hand, if i were u, i will simply play along and get all i can from him since he is a "DADDY CHRISMASS" then confront him when am done with all ur proves.

cheers

(1) (Reply)

Tope2000 / # / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.