Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

PRESS RELEASE: Internet Hackers At Work In My MTN Phone Number- Ranti Akerele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PRESS RELEASE: Internet Hackers At Work In My MTN Phone Number- Ranti Akerele (857 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Saraki Group Rejects APC Primaries As Lawan Emerges Winner, See Press Release / Okonjo-Iweala Responds To Soludo's Attack (Press Release) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PRESS RELEASE: Internet Hackers At Work In My MTN Phone Number- Ranti Akerele by vicky85(f): 10:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
The immediate past ondo state commissioner for Information, Mr Ranti Akerele has raised an alarm over the hacking into his MTN phone number by some unknown persons thus leading to the circulation of some anti-government messages purported to have been sent by him.
According to a press release today signed by him in Akure, Akerele wondered what could be the motive behind this evil act other than to cause discord and pitch him against the State government and some political figures mentioned in the messages.
His words,"even the blind in this state cannot pretend not to hear or the dumb not to see the massive public acceptance of Mr governor,Dr Olusegun Mimiko's second term ambition due to his unparalleled achievements in the past three and a half years of which I was part and still a participant in different capacities.
It is sad that at this stage in the life of the Sunshine State when well- meaning people are working tirelessly to measure that Dr. Mimiko administration takes it to the next level, some political jobbers could still harbour the intention of destroying others character through dubious means which cannot stand the test of time.
"I wish to alert the good people of Ondo State that some unprogressive elements and agents of discord have resorted to the unlawful act of hacking into their targets phone numbers and be wary of such messages purported to have been sent by the true owners of the addresses.
Akerele therefore urged the security agencies to step up their surveillance activities in putting perpetrators of such acts under check in order not to heat up the polity especially at this crucial period in the political life of the state

Ranti Akerele
Fmr Commissioner for Information Ondo state
Pyemedia

Re: PRESS RELEASE: Internet Hackers At Work In My MTN Phone Number- Ranti Akerele by vicky85(f): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2012
vicky85: The immediate past ondo state commissioner for Information, Mr Ranti Akerele has raised an alarm over the hacking into his MTN phone number by some unknown persons thus leading to the circulation of some anti-government messages purported to have been sent by him.
According to a press release today signed by him in Akure, Akerele wondered what could be the motive behind this evil act other than to cause discord and pitch him against the State government and some political figures mentioned in the messages.
His words,"even the blind in this state cannot pretend not to hear or the dumb not to see the massive public acceptance of Mr governor,Dr Olusegun Mimiko's second term ambition due to his unparalleled achievements in the past three and a half years of which I was part and still a participant in different capacities.
It is sad that at this stage in the life of the Sunshine State when well- meaning people are working tirelessly to measure that Dr. Mimiko administration takes it to the next level, some political jobbers could still harbour the intention of destroying others character through dubious means which cannot stand the test of time.
"I wish to alert the good people of Ondo State that some unprogressive elements and agents of discord have resorted to the unlawful act of hacking into their targets phone numbers and be wary of such messages purported to have been sent by the true owners of the addresses.
Akerele therefore urged the security agencies to step up their surveillance activities in putting perpetrators of such acts under check in order not to heat up the polity especially at this crucial period in the political life of the state

Ranti Akerele
Fmr Commissioner for Information Ondo state
Pyemedia

(1) (Reply)

The Trouble With Aid (featuring The Biafran War) - BBC 4 @9PM / Jimoh Ibrahim Diverted N35.5B In Aviation Fund & Caused Collapse Of Air Nigeria / The Broken Mace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.