Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

I Dnt Knw Hw To Start Mkin It Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Dnt Knw Hw To Start Mkin It Online (950 Views)

500k In My Hand, Dnt Know Which Business To Invest In / I'm Confused I Dnt Knw Wat To Do / Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Dnt Knw Hw To Start Mkin It Online by Kaycee04(m): 4:06am On Aug 24, 2012
I pls nid a legit way to make money online...tanx
Re: I Dnt Knw Hw To Start Mkin It Online by Bodjetstar(m): 4:58am On Aug 24, 2012
let me share with you some tips:
TO MAKE IT ONLINE IS STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS.I.E. GRADUALLY.
there're different means in which you can make your money which include:
1. Make money through your passion: what do I mean by making money with passion? this simply means you can make money through what you enjoy doing most. e.g. you can start by creating a blog and write contents on a particular topic which you like. By this you can make money through adsense, affiliate commission, or even your rendered service online as an expert in your field.
HOW CAN YOU CREATE A BLOG?
This is simple,all you need to do is just visit www.blogger.com or but I will like you to start with blogger first since you're new to it and blogger is easy to use for beginners.
THE STEPS TO CREATE A BLOG ON BLOGGER ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. log on to www.blogger.com
2. sign up for a new account. but i will advice you to create a gmail account to that you'll just use the gmail username to login to either gmail or blogger......
Re: I Dnt Knw Hw To Start Mkin It Online by Gloriouspa(m): 8:26am On Aug 24, 2012
I am interested, pls continue the thread... or u can update me on: gloriouswrite@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: I Dnt Knw Hw To Start Mkin It Online by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 24, 2012
After registration, make sure you get a suitable name that fits what you want to blog about perfectly. Then find a NICHE. Your niche will be a unique market you believe you can offer your expertise on and people will pay you for it.
If you don`t have anything to offer, then forget about making money as blogger.
If you are into fashion, then you can share tips on fashion and style. Then maybe rich people might call you to help them with their wardrobe.
Re: I Dnt Knw Hw To Start Mkin It Online by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2012
Maybe you are endowed with a great shape and physiquegrin and you have a few routines that works for you. Then you can blog about it and upload youtube video tutorial on your blog.
I`m sure a few overweight people will be calling on you for help.
Hope that helps.
You can ask questions.
Re: I Dnt Knw Hw To Start Mkin It Online by hottprince: 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
is there no othet tin around?other than bloggin n it al comes down to adsense.do u tink ppl v time to stat clickn ads rite nw?i tink we should look into an aspect dat as nt yet been considered.makin money online is just like makin it offline d diff is dat u jst simply take wat u do offline to d internet.if u r good @ conductin research den u shud knw dere r some lazy studnts around especially in private unis dat'l pay for an excellent job n 1nce u do a perfct job ppl wil stat referin u to dere friends
Re: I Dnt Knw Hw To Start Mkin It Online by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2012
@hot prince, you got it all wrong. There are many other ways you can make money from your blogs besides Adsense. All you needed to do is ask and you will be guided, just like Op rightly did.
Re: I Dnt Knw Hw To Start Mkin It Online by dav8id(m): 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
Kaycee04: I pls nid a legit way to make money online...tanx
making money online has to do with common sense and tips. I always advice 4 someone 2 always do reserch and come up with something that very little or noneo know about it. Free info always bring confussion to newbie.so i advice you get a mentor that will put u thru untill u are good 2 go.

There are lot of new discovery method and tips 4 one to make money 4rom. 4 me i don't always want to join what others are already doing,rather discover something new and set it up.i make enough money b4 i let it out.

Re: I Dnt Knw Hw To Start Mkin It Online by hottprince: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2012
@Brand new wel wil u b so kind to share ur ideas?
Re: I Dnt Knw Hw To Start Mkin It Online by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2012
I will suggest you read the `becoming a millionaire blogger` thread on the webmaster`s section.
Re: I Dnt Knw Hw To Start Mkin It Online by Callimo(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
I join the OP in asking for informations on this idear of online business. Pls let the info flow guys. Thanks for the much u have given
Re: I Dnt Knw Hw To Start Mkin It Online by sasview: 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
I have blogs one of them I used as my signature here is another one
http://www.realestateinvestinglead.com
But I am struggling to make money from them
Pls. How can I improve my earning? Or some things. Else I can do online to make money.
Re: I Dnt Knw Hw To Start Mkin It Online by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 25, 2012
Like i said earlier, you guys should read that thread on BECOMING A MILLIONAIRE BLOGGER In webmasters section.
You can like my facebook page yet or better yet subscribe to my blog @ www.gidilinks.com and i promise to guide you on how to become a successful blogger as long as you`re serious about it.

You will surely start smiling to the bank in a few months.

(1)

External Universal Laptop Battery / EFCC Arrests 5 Under-graduates In Ibadan For Internet Scam / Make Money Online (e-tradebybarter.com) Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.